Never Been Approach By A Thai Women: Am I Doing Something Wrong?

HalfSquat

Don't expect to be approached unless u r a celebrity or a good looking cute teenage farang boy walking the streets of siam.

Thai women who approach farang men r most likely bar girls/ or the short time girls @ hard rock cafe.

Will u get approached by a decent lady on the streets of farangland? Unlikely.

Back in farangland, bars/ pubs r places men tend to get hitched with the clubbing ladies.

But in Thailand, most of the "non bar girls" crowd hang out @ places like "funky", RCA, ratchada soi 4, etc.

Places farang/ expats don't really hang out.

Even if we decided to get ourselves into the Thai "techno disco rock" scene, its unlikely for us to get hitched as most of the Thais can't speak in English, or dam_n shy to speak the Thai broken English in front of their friends. Its common for them to keep a "safe distance" from us.

Get real mate.

If u wanna be approached, go to the red light districts.

Is your experience of living in Thailand totally bar-centric?

But in Thailand, most of the "non bar girls" crowd hang out @ places like "funky", RCA, ratchada soi 4, etc.

I know plenty of "non bar girls" who wouldn't set foot in any of those places,

Read mate. Read the topic.

We r finding out the chances of getting hitched/ approached by Thai ladies.

I know plenty of non bar girls who will never approach a strange farang on the streets/ anywhere.

Sent from my XT910 using Thaivisa Connect App

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't expect to be approached unless u r a celebrity or a good looking cute teenage farang boy walking the streets of siam.

Thai women who approach farang men r most likely bar girls/ or the short time girls @ hard rock cafe.

Will u get approached by a decent lady on the streets of farangland? Unlikely.

Back in farangland, bars/ pubs r places men tend to get hitched with the clubbing ladies.

Places farang/ expats don't really hang out.

Even if we decided to get ourselves into the Thai "techno disco rock" scene, its unlikely for us to get hitched as most of the Thais can't speak in English, or dam_n shy to speak the Thai broken English in front of their friends. Its common for them to keep a "safe distance" from us.

Get real mate.

If u wanna be approached, go to the red light districts.

Is your experience of living in Thailand totally bar-centric?

I know plenty of "non bar girls" who wouldn't set foot in any of those places,

Read mate. Read the topic.

We r finding out the chances of getting hitched/ approached by Thai ladies.

I know plenty of non bar girls who will never approach a strange farang on the streets/ anywhere.

Oh, Ok then, it's either bar or street.

Thai women will not "approach" you. Only bargirls.

The ladies who clean the toilets at Lotus approach me. Are they bargirls? I thought they were toilet girls. Actually toilet ladies becaue they aren't very young.

Well mebbe if your pee stayed in the confines of the urinal then mebbe they wouldn't be approaching you. Just sayin'. :D

Edited by submaniac
  • Like 1

Umm....did you think that thai woman in general would stop in their tracks and say OMGWTF a farang !!

You bought into the bargirl merchandize methinks.

You will meet them at work, school, or any other kind of organized stuff,

and there you will slowly get to know them

Can you define "hit on?" Seems like every farang thinks that if a girl smiles at you, she's hitting on you.

Most western women seem to think they are being 'hit on' by any man who looks in their general direction.

If said man were to smile at them too, that would be 'call the police for sexual harassment' time.

So if a girl smiles at me, that would be way beyond being 'hit on'. Don't you think?

Personally (not being insane)

I wait until ladies attempt to strike up a conversation with me and any combination of trying to extract drinks, dinner, cash before concluding I'm being 'hit on'. Happens about every other day to me.

Edited by TommoPhysicist

Can you define "hit on?" Seems like every farang thinks that if a girl smiles at you, she's hitting on you.

Personally (not being insane)

I wait until ladies attempt to strike up a conversation with me and any combination of trying to extract drinks, dinner, cash before concluding I'm being 'hit on'. Happens about every other day to me.

Well that's certainly one definition.

Maybe the farang definition of "hit on" is if any girl shows any interest whatsoever, including smiling, eye contact, greetings, etc., even if it's part of her job. If that's the case, then yes, I get hit on constantly.

i thought the girl in my bank was all nice and charming to me,

untill she hit me with the big one,, and how much would you like to invest,,

jake

I think you give the girls far less credits than they deserve. Most women know more what is about to happen than we do.

When you walked in she probably thought :

"...And there is another one." w00t.gif

Wrong. That should read "Thai women who approach fossilized farang men are most likely . . . . "

There are thousands of foreign men who are looked/nodded/winked/smiled at by non-working Thai women every day in Thailand if they're reasonably decent-looking, clean cut, well-presented and not reeking of "eau de Chang".

So mate, where did u get approached after all? The topic is about being approached, not being smiled @.

I work in the city, I get smiles everyday in the lift/ wherever. But was never approached.

I made plenty of Thai friends, and most of the time, I was to one who approached them.

Let's be true to ourselves.

If you r a Casanova back in farangland, most likely u will be one here.

If u r not, most likely u r be whatever you are back in farangland.

Thai women are not specially attracted to farang men.

Thailand is no haven for farang men, its a haven for the rich.

Money talks.

Let's be true to ourselves.

If you r a Casanova back in farangland, most likely u will be one here.

If u r not, most likely u r be whatever you are back in farangland.

Thai women are not specially attracted to farang men.

Thailand is no haven for farang men, its a haven for the rich.

Money talks.

So if you were a goner you always will be a goner. What utter crap... It's not about if you are rich or handsome even though superficial aspects flourish here so do they in the west.

It's about your attitude towards life and women and believe me, the female gender DO pick up on this. If you know something is not working then perhaps it's time thinking it's not them, it's me and change your approach.

• Like 1

Just be confident and be yourself ...among the postings here there are some good advice

Dress neatly

Be a gentleman

Skip the bars

Just say hullo to anyone that catches your eye and smile

Expect to be patient as you date them

I have had no difficulties finding proper Thai woman ...this place is great for every nervous or confident male as long as you are willing to show respect.

Been dating many from different trades and never had to walk into a bar unless that is your thing ...then yes it is a tolerant community here :-)

The ladies who clean the toilets at Lotus approach me. Are they bargirls? I thought they were toilet girls. Actually toilet ladies becaue they aren't very young.

Where do bargirls go after the age of 30? They don't become CEO's of large corporations.
  • Like 1

Where do bargirls go after the age of 30? They don't become CEO's of large corporations.

Hate to break it to you, but the there are a lot of bar girls and barboys aged 27-40 still working. They just lie and knock some years off their age when talking to customers.