Pattaya Condo's May Not Be Built

BlackJack

I understand that it's some good money to make investing in a good project. I'm not rich or wealthy, but I'm okay financially wise I hope... Have been looking at some different prospects and they look very,very nice. But what You see is what You get..I just can't get that out of my mind. I liked to go to horse races. You can't go and estimate how much Your'e going to win. It's about how much can I afford to loose and having fun at the same time..

I understand that it's some good money to make investing in a good project. I'm not rich or wealthy, but I'm okay financially wise I hope... Have been looking at some different prospects and they look very,very nice. But what You see is what You get..I just can't get that out of my mind. I liked to go to horse races. You can't go and estimate how much Your'e going to win. It's about how much can I afford to loose and having fun at the same time..

but with that kind of thinking why would you park your money in Pattaya ?

I mean It's not the only place in the world and there are some property markets

where there is an actual reason for capital appreciation?

For example

http://au.news.yahoo.com/entertainment/a/-/entertainment/14768630/sao-paulo-slum-morphed-into-vibrant-community/

asiantravel i love Brazil.:) Well I haven't parked them here..actually there in a bank. But i just don't like the skeletons of projects in Pattaya. So I rent an apartment, I'm OK. And I also have a good life here..but I'm very concerned what's going to happen in Europe etc

so I just stay low at the moment, but for people willing to a risk I'm sure that's a lot of money to be made...

asiantravel i love Brazil.smile.png Well I haven't parked them here..actually there in a bank. But i just don't like the skeletons of projects in Pattaya. So I rent an apartment, I'm OK. And I also have a good life here..but I'm very concerned what's going to happen in Europe etc

so I just stay low at the moment, but for people willing to a risk I'm sure that's a lot of money to be made...

For people willing to risk there is always a lot of money to be made.....................or lost.

asiantravel i love Brazil.smile.png Well I haven't parked them here..actually there in a bank. But i just don't like the skeletons of projects in Pattaya. So I rent an apartment, I'm OK. And I also have a good life here..but I'm very concerned what's going to happen in Europe etc

so do Ithumbsup.gif

For people willing to risk there is always a lot of money to be made.....................or lost.

Yes indeedgiggle.gif

Wily Sunisa and The Grand Property Scam in Jomtien Soi 7

http://www.pattayadailynews.com/en/2010/03/05/wily-sunisa-and-the-grand-property-scam-in-jomtien-soi-7/