Do You Remember Choosing A Team To Support?

mjj

mjj, not really a surprise that you were supporting them before 2005 but certainly a surprise if you were supporting them before 1996 4.gif

I remember being dragged across Vauxhall Bridge,by the old man,at the age of four (1951). What sticks in my mind was that,no matter where you lived in South London,everybody walked to the ground.

Didn't you claim to be 37 just the other day?

I think you'll find oldgit was quoting Monty Python but it seemed to go over everyone's head.

biggrin.png

Don't be a lazy git then...clip please!

You can call it supporting evidence. tongue.png

Edited by smokie36

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mjj, not really a surprise that you were supporting them before 2005 but certainly a surprise if you were supporting them before 1996 4.gif

I remember being dragged across Vauxhall Bridge,by the old man,at the age of four (1951). What sticks in my mind was that,no matter where you lived in South London,everybody walked to the ground.

Didn't you claim to be 37 just the other day?

I think you'll find oldgit was quoting Monty Python but it seemed to go over everyone's head.

biggrin.png

We are on our own,Rix.

We are on our own,Rix.

Looks that way mate. Liked the way you were in no rush to correct people's misconception. You are as young as the idiots on Thaivisa believe you are. biggrin.png

And then theres those of us that have never even seen Monty Python. We're such idiots

We are on our own,Rix.

Looks that way mate. Liked the way you were in no rush to correct people's misconception. You are as young as the idiots on Thaivisa believe you are. biggrin.png

And then theres those of us that have never even seen Monty Python. We're such idiots

Now you've seen it,do you think it's funny?

We are on our own,Rix.

Philistines more like. biggrin.png

Have you also never listened to the Beatles?

We are on our own,Rix.

Just look on the bright side of life Carmine smile.png

Just look on the bright side of life Carmine smile.png

Stop it Red,you'll have him running around in circles.

You should be so lucky...lucky...lucly....

That wasn't Rick Astley you numpty, it was Kylie.

"Never gonna give you up" was Ricky boy. Which is probably more apt tongue.png

Dear God, this thread is going like the Spuds one....

You should be so lucky...lucky...lucly....

That wasn't Rick Astley you numpty, it was Kylie.

"Never gonna give you up" was Ricky boy. Which is probably more apt tongue.png

You really are a sad little man. laugh.png

tongue.png

I know. laugh.png

In the next international break we'll have apop quiz from the 80's. I'm unbeatable laugh.png What was that programme years ago when you said how many beats you could name the song in?