Do You Remember Choosing A Team To Support?

mjj

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was out I wanna ave a go now;

MACC/MANC - magnificence - couldn't find a full length live 80's version but it sounds just as sweet here, what a song!

Thanks for this mate...my favourite band by a mile of the 80's....music was a rare commodity in rural farming raspberry fields of the dark ages....

Here is an early version...

Edited by smokie36
  • Like 1

I was out I wanna ave a go now;

MACC/MANC - magnificence - couldn't find a full length live 80's version but it sounds just as sweet here, what a song!

Thanks for this mate...my favourite band by a mile of the 80's....music was a rare commodity in rural farming raspberry fields of the dark ages....

Here is an early version...

Pleasure, yeah I'd have to say this one of the best songs ever by any band. It is one of my favourite songs, definitely a top 20.

New Order were one of my favs also, but pre New Order was also class. I hope the Southerners don't ruin this thread by putting up the Souths contribution to music, and that of Chaz and dave biggrin.png

This is all fairly mundane stuff for us Southern lads. The Stranglers (Grip) and The Godfathers (I Want Everything) should liven this thread up a bit.

bloody hell ! (said in as near a Stourbridge accent as a Londoner can do)

i nearly choked on me beer when i saw this come up !

didn't know there were any of us left out there.

some of best days days and gigs of my life following Neds, PWEI and the stuffies around. still got most of my tour t-shirts kicking around somewhere.

and just for you smokes............ fitting don't ya think ?

• Like 2

how about a Scottish bands thread in another part of the forum ?

Do me a favour. I'd just about had enough of Andy Stewart,when I was a kid and,when I didn't think it could get any worse,the Bay City Rollers turn up. Mind you things did improve with Simple Minds,Big Country and of course,The Proclaimers. I could never understand why fans of any club,never used ' I'm gonna be (500 miles) as their chant. Just imagine 1000's of fans leaping up and down singing "...and I would walk 500 miles..."