Phuket Party - 10 Years Of Thaivisa.com @ Rawai Sports Club

raro

You should have everybody put their handle as their name tag stuck to their chest so everyone will know who they are. You would have a brawl within ten minutes. whistling.gifblink.png

y

Why do you think that, people can have different opinions without brawling

only immature people would think that way

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You should have everybody put their handle as their name tag stuck to their chest so everyone will know who they are. You would have a brawl within ten minutes. whistling.gifblink.png

Having a name tag around your neck is required to get a beer...from what I saw from the many parties I attended is that people who had arguments on the forum had a nice chat over a beer at the parties..,

y

Why do you think that, people can have different opinions without brawling

only immature people would think that way

Although I hate wearing a name tag, I think the name tag suggestion addresses a valid concern: how are we gonna know who is who?

Although I hate wearing a name tag, I think the name tag suggestion addresses a valid concern: how are we gonna know who is who?

Simple, everyone signs in using their Thaivisa login and collects a name (nik) badge at the same time.

Let's hope not as the random character login given by the forum software will be hard to remember! My browser barely remembers it, it's so obscure.

Edited by steelepulse

Simple, everyone signs in using their Thaivisa login and collects a name (nik) badge at the same time.

Let's hope not as the random character login given by the forum software will be hard to remember! My browser barely remembers it's so obscure.

Why don't you change your password to something more easy to remember.

Note that don't use generic password like 'password', but use something more personalized like 'mypassword' so it's not so easy for other and password cracking programs to hack.

Let's hope not as the random character login given by the forum software will be hard to remember! My browser barely remembers it's so obscure.

you can change your password to something you can remember... Please make it a bit more complicated than 123

B)

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Thaivisa Connect App

I'm sorry if this causes any inconvenience, but I will not be attending.

In retrospect I should not have signed up in the first place, I simply prefer to spend my free evening with my son, either at home or doing something else.

• Like 1

ok, guys, I make the tickets now. If anyone decides not to go or please let me know by PM, we buy the food tomorrow afternoon.

Sign ups are closed and this thread reopens Sunday morning for the post party comments.

Liezl and Rafale, your sign-ups have been noted as well as stevenl's cancellation.

Thanks to all who made it last night! Despite the rain we still had a turnout of about 30 people, extra points for vongkasem who came with his wife by motorbike, both wrapped in plastic, through the pouring rain.

I had a great time chatting with you guys - hope we can have such events more often in the future.

A big hand for John for having us and the great organization!

Thanks to raro, jzigzag and sportsman for organizing the party!

It was great to meet and talk with all of you.

Now I can finally say that I have experienced ping pong show in Thailand although it was not quite what I expected.

Thanks to all who made it last night! Despite the rain we still had a turnout of about 30 people, extra points for vongkasem who came with his wife by motorbike, both wrapped in plastic, through the pouring rain.

I had a great time chatting with you guys - hope we can have such events more often in the future.

It was very nice to meet you all and special thanks to Raro for the beers and John for his pivotal (literally) role in getting my car out of that dam_n ditch...amazing what can happen when you try to drive sober!

It was very nice to meet you all and special thanks to Raro for the beers and John for his pivotal (literally) role in getting my car out of that dam_n ditch...amazing what can happen when you try to drive sober!

so true...the only time I ever wrecked my car completely I was also stone sober. Same goes for my motorcycle accident three months ago....and the one about ten years ago

Very nicely organized raro and jzigzag.

Mr. Callen sorry I did not get a handshake in on departure, good talking with you as well as the others.

i

Cheers, GOM

Nice to meet you to Kun Paul you were exactly the type of person i thought you were as were some of the others

Its nice to put faces to names

It was a good well organized function pity the people who said they were coming did not turn up