Cbr 500Cc Leaked Pic

greg71

These bikes are only going to be sold at Honda Big Wing Centers. There is Bangkok of course, but there are also branches set to be open in Chiang Mai, Pattaya, Phuket, and Udon Thani.

That is a pretty stupid idea from hOnda and in my opinion is more of a reason to go for the Kawasaki option,if I bought one from Phuket which would be my nearest big wing centre by the time I rode it back to my house it would nearly be due for it's first service,then by the time I rode it back to Phuket it would be overdue for the service.......crazy

I would then have to hang around the shithole they call Phuket waiting for them to service the bike none of this is going to happen if I decide I want a road bike here it would be the versys for me and that's coming from someone that owns 3 hondas.

Edited by taninthai

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

These bikes are only going to be sold at Honda Big Wing Centers. There is Bangkok of course, but there are also branches set to be open in Chiang Mai, Pattaya, Phuket, and Udon Thani.

That is good to know.

Am curious if these bikes will need to be serviced only at a Big Wing Center to remain

on warranty?

Would you happen to know as a dealer will you be allowed to service?

All Honda products are pretty much indestructible so not much to worry

about. But it may prove problematic to upkeep the warranty if Bangkok is the only

option for now. Both for the customer & the single Big Wing Center currently available.

Thanks

I'm not sure how the service and warranty will work. I'll see if I can get some info from Big Wing for you though.

• Like 1

Yea seems like a stupid policy but that's that my local Honda dealer said. I was told that the local Honda dealers don't have certified technicians that's can work on the big bikes from Honda.

Maybe they will certify and train some dealer to be authorized to be able to work on these bikes.

Live from motorshow.

no kawa z800! And they donot wsnt to speak but they ssy not nefore 6 m9nths.

Reserved the bike officially.biggrin.png I m the first one for red cbr500 and get my bike on 11th or 12th of december.

Yahooo!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Thaivisa Connect App

Congratulations on your new bike. Are you planning on doing any mods? I'm going to change the exhaust, mirrors, and rear sets on mine.

Live from motorshow.

Reserved the bike officially.biggrin.png I m the first one for red cbr500 and get my bike on 11th or 12th of december.

Yahooo!

Thanks for the live update

well done congratulations,I would be takin them huge grab rails of the back and puttin on a rear seat cowl.

So any idea weather it 53 or 47 bhp is their actually two different versions for different markets and what one does the thai Market get.

Live from motorshow.

Yahooo!

Thanks for the live update

well done congratulations,I would be takin them huge grab rails of the back and puttin on a rear seat cowl.

So any idea weather it 53 or 47 bhp is their actually two different versions for different markets and what one does the thai Market get.

They said 47 hp unfortunately man here now:(

But will ask them again if it is crank hp or rwhp hold on guys.

Live from motorshow.

Yahooo!

Big congrats Mr Loserlazer!!

You must be having a pretty good day! :D

Cheers heaps for the live updates - any other exciting new bikes?

KTM, Yamaha, etc??

• Like 1

Surprise from keeway.

They brought benelli 600 cc and 900 cc to Thailand!

600cc is 260 k

900 cc is 549 k

Both inline 4.

Cant post pics guys. 3g reception is not so good or congested.

The 600 hundred is a beaut! Is that 260k an on the road price with greenbook do you know?

according to the ducati website this morning, you could buy the non-abs monster for 399k and the abs monster for 30k more... well, they also had the special down 69.900THB down, 5570 for 48 months, and a ballon payment at the end...

I also saw that in a Thai interview with the big wing people claimed that they will only sell 600 units a year. and export around 19000 units to 16 countries a year. The translation was a bit difficult but it read that they WILL ONLY sell 600, not more!!! so book now if that is true. I can not believe that they will cap the sales if they have customers. I also do not know if this is related to only the CBR as was pictured in the article. It was a good write up, but you have to get the Thai version (and some details are confusing). They also had the downpayment as 20%, not as the brochure we have seen today at 10% and less...

Anyways, I will still wait to see the CBX in real life when I come back from my holiday, and by then, I will book either the Diavel or the z1000... unless that CBX is spectacular..

Tires of cbr 500 and cb500f is dunlop sportmax d222

But cbx has pirelli scorpion trails

Best news of today:

Honda guys confirmed the hp of cbr500 after some pho e conversation with main office.

We will get 47 hp on rear wheel guys yahooooo:D

They told me that this figure is coming from dynotest:lol:

So crank hp is around 54 hp horaay:rolleyes:

Hope they say true but 3 guys confirmed me here now!

I just saw that the seat height for the CBX is 810mm while the Versys is 845mm, now for a tall white guy, which one would be better?

(don't know why I am still looking at them since I really really reallllllyy want the Z1000 or the Diavel)...

someone hit me on the head...