Has Anyone Actually Seen A Ghost In Thailand?

Chads

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cut the crap. If you believe in ghosts, you have been here for way too long .

If you don't believe in ghosts, you are rather narrow-minded.

I've seen one in Scotland and felt the presence of one here.

So many cultures and religions believe in ghosts - why do you think that is?

I will give you the benefit of doubt, and assume you are sarcastical.

What other people believe or not should not influence your own beliefs. I know there are ghosts. I don't believe in God.

Please elaborate.

Brace yourself for a torrent of logical fallacies and personal testimony.

It wouldn't be TVF otherwise... whistling.gif

Edited by Morakot
  • Like 1

Cut the crap. If you believe in ghosts, you have been here for way too long .

If you don't believe in ghosts, you are rather narrow-minded.

I've seen one in Scotland and felt the presence of one here.

So many cultures and religions believe in ghosts - why do you think that is?

Because they are backwards.

Never seen a ghost, but I like to believe there is something we don't know about......

When you see those huge condos near the river in Bangkok or else where, where there are only a few lights on and the rest of the 40 floors are in darkness...that would shiver me timbers living in those..

66 years and still waiting !

my missus says, take (eat) the saliva or another fluid from the chin of a dog and you can see and hear ghosts ?????

Is it true?

Dogs can see ghosts!!

My son has seen one in our bathrooms, I live in the sticks, the house is on old temple land, I unearth sometimes strange things when digging up the ground when gardening.

Among it a stone phallus, and a eye in a rock, Rileys believe it or not, besides I grow Baobab trees, which are inhabitated by ghosts from he past, so the wikipedia says.

No, I am not on he booze, its 5 44 am and I could not sleep, the missuz is snoring again.

Good bit of satire

66 years and still waiting !

my missus says, take (eat) the saliva or another fluid from the chin of a dog and you can see and hear ghosts ?????

Is it true?

Dogs can see ghosts!!

My son has seen one in our bathrooms, I live in the sticks, the house is on old temple land, I unearth sometimes strange things when digging up the ground when gardening.

Among it a stone phallus, and a eye in a rock, Rileys believe it or not, besides I grow Baobab trees, which are inhabitated by ghosts from he past, so the wikipedia says.

No, I am not on he booze, its 5 44 am and I could not sleep, the missuz is snoring again.

Yes, apparently plenty of ghosts about. If any problem call your local exorcist.

And be sure to pay him on time.

If not you get repossessed smile.png

Now repossession is another story. I know of several people over here that have lived through that experience..............thumbsup.gif

I wonder if those who disclaim the existence of ghosts believe themselves to be spiritual beings?

I wonder of they know Laws of Thermodynamics?

There are many people scared to look into the unknown.

I wonder if they've ever talked with Thai monk about it, a Catholic Priest, a Rabbi, etc.

I used to be totally defiant against religion and still don't care much about it but spirituality is a completely different kettle of fish.

I guess I had to go to hell, in ,my own way, to start believing in spirituality as a way of life.

I really don't understand posters who say, she believes in ghosts and she 30 years old!"

or Thai people, or Buddhists are stupid because of their faith, which includes ghosts.

• Like 1

I wonder of they know Laws of Thermodynamics?

Don't mis-use science. Thermodynamics can explain dying with nothing remaining for a soul.

It's like when you switch off a computer and saying that the picture on the screen is out there somewhere because of the laws of thermodynamics.

Complete twaddle.

Edited by KarenBravo
  • Like 1

it sounds elitist but the facts speak for themselves- ghosts and religious experience are both found far more in backward nations that suppress proper education and thrive ,even promote belief in the supernatural.

The facts remains whilst you will find so many stating they have seen one, not one single person since the dawn of time has been able to show a shred of proof .

They are all products of a repressed mind.

• Like 1