Gangnum Style; Is Thai Better Than Korean?

chiangmaikelly

172,374,189 million people have watched one of these videos. So it is safe to say it is a big deal.

Billions of flies eats s**t every day, that's also a big deal.

Ya but Semper people have brains! Almost 200 million! And people wonder why us old guys have no problem getting ladies in Asia!

Your zimmer frames would get in the way of the rhythm, cramp your style. Better to stick to the few ladies you can get at your age and keep the blood pressure down...............tongue.png

172,374,189 million people have watched one of these videos. So it is safe to say it is a big deal.

Billions of flies eats s**t every day, that's also a big deal.

Ya but Semper people have brains! Almost 200 million! And people wonder why us old guys have no problem getting ladies in Asia!

Your zimmer frames would get in the way of the rhythm, cramp your style. Better to stick to the few ladies you can get at your age and keep the blood pressure down...............tongue.png

You must not have watched the video or you missed the point. Anyway sex is good for one at my age. Both physically and mentally. Which is why I didn't miss the point. Few ladies? How would you know. You should not judge others by yourself.smile.png

You must not have watched the video or you missed the point. Anyway sex is good for one at my age. Both physically and mentally. Which is why I didn't miss the point. Few ladies? How would you know. You should not judge others by yourself.smile.png

Maybe I missed the point of the video, but not the point of the post:

"If you get the moves down you are sure to be a chick magnet in BKK"

Come to terms with your age, slow down a bit...............wink.png

And again, maybe I was judging you on my experiences. I am married and am young enough not to have to recall memories or brag about previous (or present) relationships...................biggrin.png

Maybe I missed the point of the video, but not the point of the post:

"If you get the moves down you are sure to be a chick magnet in BKK"

Come to terms with your age, slow down a bit...............wink.png

And again, maybe I was judging you on my experiences. I am married and am young enough not to have to recall memories or brag about previous (or present) relationships...................biggrin.png

Bragging hardly. There is a difference. You insulted me. You said, "Better to stick to the few ladies you can get at your age and keep the blood pressure down." Now is that an insult or not? Sure it is an insult about my age which is something I can do nothing about. So you like to insult old people. "Better to stick to the few ladies you can get at your age and keep the blood pressure down" is an insult. So I was tellng you you were wrong, and you are.