Has Anyone Ever Realised?

MrZM

Has anyone actually ever realised Thai people especially women. Are simplify dam_n right stupid.

I have seven friends staying at one hotel. Me being me, ( it's also there first find in Thailand) I went to the hotel/guesthouse where there staying, around 1 hour ago ( knowing Full well one friend has got back safely with one of pattaya famous trollopes).

I speak pretty good thai, I asked reception how many of my friends have cone back to the room ( please bear in mind I have known the staff of the guesthouse over 6 years)!

She replied I don't know, I continued to ask and she replied I don't know!

I said to get look how many key you give back of my friend room, she replied I don't know.

What the hell is wrong with them?

I assume my friends will return safely (my wife wrote there address in thai for all friends so they can show a Trollope or taxi driver)!

It's pathetic these women if you can actually call then women, are just plainly final of kak.

They have more interest in a dog then they do a falang.

Yes I love my wife to bits, but at the end of the day they are all the same

Though many would disagree as you blinded by loneliness!

Perhaps she was just respecting the guests privacy and it was her way of telling you, "i'm not allowed to say".

Hope your Thai is better than your English or she wouldnt have a clue what you wanted and not wishing to insult you merely said "I dont know" meaning, she didnt have a clue what you were trying to say.

Edited by CharlieH

This thread will probably be closed very soon as it's a clear case of Thai bashing but deep down, I do actually agree with the OP. The general intellect of most Thais I have come across is lower than nationals of many other countries. I find that they lack initiative and don't try hard enough to overcome hurdles that they come across.

Having said that, they are still the kindest people I have come across, until you cross them, that is. Once you do that, beware.

• Like 1