We Work In Thailand -- But Where Else Have You Worked

DrWho

By the manner in which the OP writes I think he's got a superiority complex and seems to be one of those who's been there done that type of people ,personally I think he's a pompous T**T jerk.gif

Theres a certian bar on Suk soi 4 full of people just like him, wonder if he has visited yet, he would fit right in.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whistling.gif Let's see I've worked in:

Vietnam, Puerto Rico, Alaska, Ethiopia, Saudi Arabia, Iceland, the Faroe Islands, Turkey, and Greece.

But I've never actually worked in Thailand .....I just retired here and live here now.

rolleyes.gif

Maybe he lost them ?

------------

I'm not the guy who wrote that....but technically two of the places I worked in are no longer called the same names as when I worked there.

When I worked in Vietnam the place I worked in was then called the Republic of South Vietnam

and the part of Ethiopia I worked in then is now called Eritrea, and is no longer part of Ethiopia.

Edited by IMA_FARANG

The OP is one of those white collar expats who thinks he is special because he flies business class on the company's dime and makes 120k a year due to being posted abroad. He is kind of a big deal. How interesting.

Myself, I've been all over Europe, China (spoiler: it sucks), Hong Kong, and now Thailand. Best cities so far: Bangkok, Hong Kong, Madrid.

Mexico, Bolivia, Uganda, Libya, Cambodia, China and Thailand and looking to drag my ass through Saudi Arabia next year. I will feel like a whore and maybe break contract but I feel I need to be imprisoned there before I have the cash to be free.

How was Uganda?

a friend told me a lot of Africans live and work in Uganda.

My friend had sent me a lot of postcards from Africa too! rolleyes.gif

Every continent with the exception of Antarctica.

That narrows it down a bit. Thanks.

US

Mexico

Suriname

Venezuela

France

England

China

Malaysia

Thailand

Australia

Saudi