All I See Is Complaints

Dielie

Thai people complain too on forums and talk about it with others (or hold mass demonstrations red / yellow anyone) they don't agree with all that happens here too. Why should we be different.

I agree that everyone complains about something one time or another. But if, for example on a Thai forum, the Thais were to discuss a recent arrest of some farang pedophile and one guy was to suggest that all farang males in Thailand were child molesters, would you be ok with that?

Farangs on TV do this to the Thais ALL THE TIME.

I am not ok with, the real ugly Thai bashing i have seen here. I made posts about that too. But its hard to draw the line between what is Thai bashing and what is not. Its just that generalizations are bad and used a lot.

I for instance find that many Thais are bad / anti social drivers compared to the west, you might consider that Thai bashing. (don't think they are bad drivers because they are Thai but because lack of education and enforcement)

But even foreigners among each other bash, like the old guy who said all young guys were criminals and undesirable in Thailand in a Pattaya new clipping about a Russian guy in his 30's going crazy in his apartment. To what i replied then all old guys are pedophiles because one was arrested (holding up a mirror not my real opinion)

• Like 1

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Often they are merely observations and comparisons, not complaints, but the reader interprets them as a complaint.

Its the mind it goes into, not necessarily the mouth it comes out of.

If someone said "they are going nuts about the way Thai's drive", that's an observation and a mental comparison, not necessarily a complaint, if on the other hand they stated they wished someone would do something about blah blah......then that's clearly a complaint as they are suggesting or asking for a remedy.

Says more to the state of mind of the OP that all he see's is complaints.

Edited by CharlieH

Thai people complain too on forums and talk about it with others (or hold mass demonstrations red / yellow anyone) they don't agree with all that happens here too. Why should we be different.

I agree that everyone complains about something one time or another. But if, for example on a Thai forum, the Thais were to discuss a recent arrest of some farang pedophile and one guy was to suggest that all farang males in Thailand were child molesters, would you be ok with that?

If people were to make such obviously absurd comments, how much credibility do they have? Zero!

It would be foolish to even dignify such a ridiculous idea by seriously commenting on it.

I am not ok with, the real ugly Thai bashing i have seen here. I made posts about that too. But its hard to draw the line between what is Thai bashing and what is not. Its just that generalizations are bad and used a lot.

I for instance find that many Thais are bad / anti social drivers compared to the west, you might consider that Thai bashing. (don't think they are bad drivers because they are Thai but because lack of education and enforcement)

But even foreigners among each other bash, like the old guy who said all young guys were criminals and undesirable in Thailand in a Pattaya new clipping about a Russian guy in his 30's going crazy in his apartment. To what i replied then all old guys are pedophiles because one was arrested (holding up a mirror not my real opinion)

Rob I am actually kind of worried about you. Have you ever counted the ageist postings you have made on Thai Visa? It is substantial. You're kind of like the poster boy for age discrimination here.

Not that that bothers me, being a Thai Visa poster I am used to it but I worry about you. See that good looking 20 year old uni chic outside giving you the eye? She is still going to be doing that in 30 years and you will be an old guy attracted to her. I think your head will pop off in a burst of self deprecating confusion.

Rob I am actually kind of worried about you. Have you ever counted the ageist postings you have made on Thai Visa? It is substantial. You're kind of like the poster boy for age discrimination here.

Not that that bothers me, being a Thai Visa poster I am used to it but I worry about you. See that good looking 20 year old uni chic outside giving you the eye? She is still going to be doing that in 30 years and you will be an old guy attracted to her. I think your head will pop off in a burst of self deprecating confusion.

Please enlighten me about what was agist there ?

"To what i replied then all old guys are pedophiles because one was arrested (holding up a mirror not my real opinion)"

Let a psychologist tell you. I am sure I would make a mess of it; been too long since I have been in school.

"To what i replied then all old guys are pedophiles because one was arrested (holding up a mirror not my real opinion)"

Let a psychologist tell you. I am sure I would make a mess of it; been too long since I have been in school.

If you read the post carefully that i was refering too you will see there was no agist remark at all i even had 20+ members agreeing with me.

I stated here that i don't think all old guys are pedophiles but just said that to hold a mirror up to show how stupid his remark was about all young guys being criminals. Obviously 30+members posted likes so it must not have been agist.

Seems you are more sensative to it then you think and of the two of us you need to be examined.

post nr 6

If you read the post carefully that i was refering too you will see there was no agist remark at all i even had 20+ members agreeing with me.

I stated here that i don't think all old guys are pedophiles but just said that to hold a mirror up to show how stupid his remark was about all young guys being criminals. Obviously 30+members posted likes so it must not have been agist.

Seems you are more sensative to it then you think and of the two of us you need to be examined.

http://www.thaivisa....tien-apartment/

post nr 6

30 members liking it means it is Thai Visa. That and thread , "Third Graders Why Are There So Many Here."

I get examined all the time. I don't remember saying you should be examined. I was only worried about you as you age and the weight of gravity takes its toll. Your pecs began to look like Clint Eastwood and Rod Stewart and the speedo gets tight and well, too horrible to think about. I am going out for an exam...

post nr 6

30 members liking it means it is Thai Visa. That and thread , "Third Graders Why Are There So Many Here."

I get examined all the time. I don't remember saying you should be examined. I was only worried about you as you age and the weight of gravity takes its toll. Your pecs began to look like Clint Eastwood and Rod Stewart and the speedo gets tight and well, too horrible to think about. I am going out for an exam...

Ok kelly, next time try to win it with arguments and please do try to read what i post. Because your not making much sense. Its actually boring when people don't use arguments. The fact that you don't go into it or check it out means you probably seen it and know your wrong.

SOME farangs do this to the Thais SOMETIMES ( when you suggest that all farangs are Thai bashing I am not OK with that)

Sent somehow from my iPhone using ThaiVisa app

• Like 2

post nr 6

Ok kelly, next time try to win it with arguments and please do try to read what i post. Because your not making much sense. Its actually boring when people don't use arguments. The fact that you don't go into it or check it out means you probably seen it and know your wrong.

Below are your posts on that thread.

Yes and scum is always young.. thought i read a few articles about older brits getting caught for dealing. Wonder who's eyes are shut.

You don't have to be past your prime to move here.

Told you you don't have to be past your prime. Did not say you cant come if your past your prime. Also when your prime was only you know best.

You mean like those older guys who do visa runs or loan the money for their retirement visa ? Supplementing their income by illegally teaching and stuff ?

I can also explain why older guys don't toss furniture over the balcony. It has something to do with their physical powers and limitations.

Not really jealous ill be doing the same in 30 years but now its free and girls want me. Then ill have to pay for it and pretend im an hansum man.

The post are all about age Rob. You have an obsession.

I wouldn't mind this thread, appreciating the irony of someone complaining about complainers.

EXCEPT, I could have sworn there was a thread doing exactly the same thing pretty recently and the OP says "I've been reading the articles on Thai Visa now for quite some time."...

Edit - Sounds trollish to me.

Edited by F1fanatic

Below are your posts on that thread.

Yes and scum is always young.. thought i read a few articles about older brits getting caught for dealing. Wonder who's eyes are shut.

You don't have to be past your prime to move here.

Told you you don't have to be past your prime. Did not say you cant come if your past your prime. Also when your prime was only you know best.

You mean like those older guys who do visa runs or loan the money for their retirement visa ? Supplementing their income by illegally teaching and stuff ?

I can also explain why older guys don't toss furniture over the balcony. It has something to do with their physical powers and limitations.

Not really jealous ill be doing the same in 30 years but now its free and girls want me. Then ill have to pay for it and pretend im an hansum man.

The post are all about age Rob. You have an obsession.

How about selective quoting and taking things out of context. You get an A for that one.

I leave it to readers to go to those posts and decide for themselves, the context makes a big difference.

There seems to be only one guy with an obsession and that is you mr kelly you even got banned under your previous name.

Edited by robblok

In our defense, no matter where in the world you go there are always things to complain about. I say its better to complain here than do something drastic in real life. Keep the venting coming boys...............

Edited by yourauntbob

In our defense, no matter where in the world you go there are always things to complain about. I say its better to complain here than do something drastic in real life. Keep the venting coming boys...............

Ahem... and girls?! I didn't realise this was a board aimed only for men?!

Ahem... and girls?! I didn't realise this was a board aimed only for men?!

And Lady boys.

Edited by chiangmaikelly

I think one thing that surprises is the repetative content served up by the Thai bashers......many threads are informative for the first 5 posts or so, then we see people repeating the same or similar 'accusations/comments/opinions' for another 50 posts or more, just take a look everytime there is news item about a traffic accident

Again the usual comment I see in this thread 'rose tinted glasses'....... boring........because the reality is many of us just do not see the need to repeatedly chastise and highlight the faults of the Thai, or the forum fossils for that matter

Edited by 473geo
  • Like 1

I think one thing that surprises is the repetative content served up by the Thai bashers......many threads are informative for the first 5 posts or so, then we see people repeating the same or similar 'accusations/comments/opinions' for another 50 posts or more, just take a look everytime there is news item about a traffic accident

Again the usual comment I see in this thread 'rose tinted glasses'....... boring........because the reality is many of us just do not see the need to repeatedly chastise and highlight the faults of the Thai, or the forum fossils for that matter

Rose tinted glasses are for those who are overly positive, Thai bashers are the other extreme. I like to think that im somewhere in the middle. Might not be true of course on every topic.

• Like 1

Or the Pattaya bashers or the bar bashers or the red shirt bashers or the teacher bashers or lady boy bashers .....

The problem of course is getting inot the mood from the negativity to perform the orgasm process.

That's just a little too mechanical! You need to spontaneously let go; you'll be there in no time, feeling it ecstatically as you ceaselessly crest the waves... guided and beguiled by your deep breathing.

Edited by Morakot

Or the Pattaya bashers or the bar bashers or the red shirt bashers or the teacher bashers or lady boy bashers .....

I prefer knockers, particularly with respect to Pattaya

SC

• Like 1

its a free country, we can complain if we want.

Precisely. So you should have no problem if someone complains about your bloody complaining.

Well, not all the complains are the same.

I find some complain very silly, i don't even bother complaining about that.

On the other side, we can get some very useful complains, for example complains about laws and lawlessness, traffic and marriages and businesses.

Actually i have to praise the complainers for taking the time to educate innocent folks like me, those complainers are saving lives, trust me. :)

• Like 2

Yawn ... sleep.png ...

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Thaivisa Connect App

A good orgasm can fix that.

In fact I have found that having an orgasm can get rid of all that negativty and replace it with feelings of skipping and humming along to ABBA.

The problem of course is getting inot the mood from the negativity to perform the orgasm process.

Your theory only works with women, I think op is male. smile.png