Choice Of Woman?

nietzche

I don't think that you speaking to the girl, in Thai, behind the man's back, was particularly decent of you (if indeed that was the case).

I too don't see the point of your post other than perhaps an ego shot?

Let me clarify. I was not speaking about the man negatively. As I have said he was very nice and I was trying my best to avoid it.

My issue is with the fact that he was a decent guy who was being taken advantage of by this girl.

So of course because of your kind concern you told him correct as it must of really affected you to post it ...right!!!!!

Sent from my iPad using ThaiVisa app

• Like 1

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it was of such moral concern to you OP, why didn't put a stop to it?

Wouldn't be too worried though - other men's wives speak badly in front of them, come on to trendy, good-looking younger guys and rub peoples legs under the table ALL the time (only ex BG's though .... actresses, models and girls from good families would never dream of such a thing)

In Thailand, a prostitute may not have started out bad, but within weeks of starting to serve as a parking lot for many a man, he/she rapidly descends into a lifestyle and mentality that is characterized by duplicity, dishonesty, cruelty and selfishness. I used to try and take into consideration the economic reasons for the activity and even tried to rationalize the behaviour. However, after many years of observation, and discussions with these people, I realize that Morgan's Canon holds true.

And this was a scientific study, was it? Or just your own experiences after "many years of observation" (so you berate them but still choose to hang out with them, for research only of course)

What a load of nonsense.

Based on the time he had his wallet lifted by the girl he tried to get for 200 baht a night...

The girls are obviously discontent with shagging someone above 50,

who wouldnt be ?

I say you will do both the girl & the elderly chap AND their relation a favor by shagging her

once in a while.

She will get some badly needed inspiration back, which he will also benefit from.

And she won't feel like she's giving up her life, just counting the days she has to

carry on, the odds of her relation lasting with the older chap goes up.

• Like 1

Many years ago I "met" a bar girl in the Philippines, I liked her and eventually returned with me to my country. I was in a professional & well paid job. Some months later the relationship turned sour. I was emotionally distressed, depression, so went to see a physiologist. he said to me it's not unusual as from time to time he had clients in a similar state. Went on to say a lot of men see themselves as White Knights, & it's delusional as it was the females choice to be in a bar in the first place & they do not see themselves as victims. I thought about this and he was right, I did see myself as a White Knight and ended the relationship.

I suggest many who come to Thailand & get involved with working girls have the same delusion that sometimes leads to disappointment and bitterness.

Edited by simple1
  • Like 1

Do you think a women decades younger respects an old man paying her for sex ? Or anyone else does ?

Does she respect the young man who pays her for sex? Or does he get it for free because he's young, as some younger hansum members here suggest happens to them?

who wouldnt be ?

I say you will do both the girl & the elderly chap AND their relation a favor by shagging her

once in a while.

She will get some badly needed inspiration back, which he will also benefit from.

And she won't feel like she's giving up her life, just counting the days she has to

Once you turn 50 maybe some younger guy will be sniffing around your missus as well.

Perhaps the older man is smarter than you think. There are many advantages to having a rental girlfriend. She has to work harder at making a man happy because there is a good possibility that she could be easily traded in for a better model. If the older man becomes bored or dissatisfied with her, she is out the door.

Many if not most people complain about their employer. Why would a prostitute be any different? You shouldn't concern yourself with things you have no control over.

another one who married a hi so chinese university educated lady

that was a virgin when he met here,

i just stand up for the girls

ive met some beautiful warm hearted working girls

and when i worked in bangkok i met some of these hi so typ girls with there head so far up there own special ass that you wouldnt get a word in they would be to busy telling you how special they are,

your welcome to them i know who i would sooner have a chat to,

but each to there own,

jake

who wouldnt be ?

once in a while.

Once you turn 50 maybe some younger guy will be sniffing around your missus as well.

Maybe but its the missus that lets it happen. Anyway i have had this happen to me too. But not as obvious as here. The moment the guy left Thailand for a visa trip the girl contacted me and was quite clear about what she wanted. It was an age gap couple, not that that was the bad part the guy was just looking real ugly. Besides being old he was real fat too and dressed like a 5yo.

I politely refused as the girl was not my type, i would not have any problems doing her if she was. Its not my fault she is unfaithful, also the guy was not a friend just someone i met through mutual acquaintances. I was real surprised how she got my phone nr as i had not given it to her.

But im not out there cruising for other guys girls, but if one comes on to me hard its not my job to say no. Who knows what is going around in their relationship.

another one who married a hi so chinese university educated lady

that was a virgin when he met here,

i just stand up for the girls

ive met some beautiful warm hearted working girls

and when i worked in bangkok i met some of these hi so typ girls with there head so far up there own special ass that you wouldnt get a word in they would be to busy telling you how special they are,

your welcome to them i know who i would sooner have a chat to,

but each to there own,

jake

You would rather have a conversation with a hooker (working girl) than an educated lady ???

Or, you would rather have a conversation with a Thai Hooker than with a well educated, wealthy Chinese-Thai lady because a well educated, wealthy Chinese-Thai lady might not automatically give you the instant respect you feel you deserve ?

• Like 1

It appears that many have read this thread and reacted a little too defensively? what does that say ??

For those who react strongly to this thread I suggest they look into why they have reacted so.

I have been in a pub with my Wife back home, a friend of a friend is also with his Thai Wife. By the end of the evening my Wife knows all about their relationship, how they met, how poor she was, what she used to do for a living (yes she was a hooker).

(and before some joker suggests my Wife might have given up all of our sworded details - no she didn't).

The point is, you really need to be with someone of good moral code if you don't want her shooting her mouth off behind your back, if you don't want to risk her hitting on a younger man or simply any other man for that manner. If your money is holding her she will eventually resent the leash.

I was recently on a flight (Singapore to Jakarta) - There was an older guy with his Wife - Straight away I thought Hooker. Sorry guys, as the saying goes... if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck......

...it doesn't matter what handbag you give her, what dress she wears or how respectable you try to make her look. Her body language, her language and general demeanour give a lot a away.

For those who have spent much time in Asia will generally be correct in the assumptions they make.

So for those guys asking the Op 'how did you know she's a hooker, did she tell you ?'... Lets just assume that the Op has a dash of observational nouse, enough at least to make the correct assumption - You don't need to be Dr. Cal Lightman to spot a working girl in Pattaya !!

Regarding the Op: Choice of Woman - Some guys simply don't have a choice, which is why they end up scraping the barrel and end up with a female so tarnished there is no recovery, even with the assistance of a true gentleman...

I don't know why some guys do this, but I would imagine that they'd get a little defensive when faced with a dash of reality.

However there is a great deal of men and women coming from Europe to Thailand and assume that a white man with a Thai woman are not part of a real relationship and give them the evil eye. Same goes for a white woman with a Thai guy so for me I resent this kind of mannerism in every way.

To be honest though the ones giving the look are mostly European women.

I do not like middle-aged men running around with 30 year younger women but I do not resent them in such a way that I have to display it and to be fair most Europeans that do this are not well educated which explains a great deal but could take heed in learning the differences in age, culture and see it from the perspective of the couple they are showing scorn.

Although it's obvious that prostitues are not well looked upon I'm pretty certain a western hooker would be more acceptable to these people than an Asian one.

who wouldnt be ?

once in a while.

Maybe but its the missus that lets it happen. Anyway i have had this happen to me too. But not as obvious as here. The moment the guy left Thailand for a visa trip the girl contacted me and was quite clear about what she wanted. It was an age gap couple, not that that was the bad part the guy was just looking real ugly. Besides being old he was real fat too and dressed like a 5yo.

I politely refused as the girl was not my type, i would not have any problems doing her if she was. Its not my fault she is unfaithful, also the guy was not a friend just someone i met through mutual acquaintances. I was real surprised how she got my phone nr as i had not given it to her.

But im not out there cruising for other guys girls, but if one comes on to me hard its not my job to say no. Who knows what is going around in their relationship.

What goes around comes around. Maybe your missus thinks like you do.

Edited by giddyup

who wouldnt be ?

once in a while.

What goes around comes around.

Maybe, but if the girl wants it and obviously not getting her rocks of with the guy she is with and presumably only with him because of the money. Then if it isn't me it might be someone else. Its not like she is going to change her ways.

If your woman is away from you for any length of time, "guiding" or whatever, she may be playing up on you as well, if you feel that it's OK to bonk other guys wives/girlfriends behind your missus back.

Edited by giddyup

If your woman is away from you for any length of time, "guiding" or whatever, she may be playing up on you as well, if you feels it's OK to bonk other guys wives/girlfriends behind your missus back.

She is away from me quite some time, and i don't worry one bit. If she were to cheat its so easy to get an other one. But i doubt she can get much better as me. (no large age gap and both in the same league of looks so to speak she is no beauty queen nor am i a mr universe)

I would only worry if there was a large age gap and / or i looked like Quasimodo or something like that. Now no need to worry not a large age gap and both similar qua attractiveness.

And if she was screwing around and it broke up the relation there is no need for me to cry, there are so many girls available.

If your woman is away from you for any length of time, "guiding" or whatever, she may be playing up on you as well, if you feels it's OK to bonk other guys wives/girlfriends behind your missus back.

She is away from me quite some time, and i don't worry one bit. If she were to cheat its so easy to get an other one. But i doubt she can get much better as me. (no large age gap and both in the same league of looks so to speak she is no beauty queen nor am i a mr universe)

I would only worry if there was a large age gap and / or i looked like Quasimodo or something like that. Now no need to worry not a large age gap and both similar qua attractiveness.

And if she was screwing around and it broke up the relation there is no need for me to cry, there are so many girls available.

Sounds like you really have a deep and meaningful relationship. You play up behind her back and she's away from you for lengths of time. A marriage made in heaven.

Edited by giddyup

Oh god....more of the same old BS. This has been done to death. get a life. coffee1.gif

....and furthermore, I strongly suspect your bar was under a rather rickety old bridge 1zgarz5.gif

Yep! same as I thought, just another way of having a Pop at the old fellas with gorgeous young wives or GFs, YaaawwwN.

No one is having a "pop" at the old fellas. Just don't don't understand why fellas "old or young" choose to marry prostitutes.

Would you marry a prostitute back in your home country?

Maybe the older fella did speak Thai fluently and was, in cahoots with his wife, testing the limits of the arrogance and and obliviousness of callow Western youth.

• Like 1

Sounds like you really have a deep and meaningful relationship. You play up behind her back and she's away from you for lengths of time. A marriage made in heaven.

Giddyup where do i say its behind her back or that i am even playing around ? We were in an open relation a while back and i liked it a lot. She did not, so it stopped. So when i was playing around it was with concent and she played too. But in the end it was not for her while i liked it a lot.

The thing is, the fact that we are similar in looks (same class not that i look like a girl and she looks like a guy) and not to far apart age wise gives me a lot of assurance. We are also in the same stage of our lives that counts for a lot too. That is one of the problems with age gap relations.

I'd be devastated if my Wife was playing around behind my back.

But like you Rob for similar reasons I have little concern when we are the same age, from similar socio-economic-educational backgrounds and the relationship is built on mutual respect.

Again relating to the Op: If a guy meets a woman in promiscuous circumstances there is a higher chance she herself is promiscuous. Or to spell it out, if someone meets a girl on an evening where if it had been anyone she'd have been game (or even on the game) then its likely her choice was not one of feeling but one of calculation... its hardly surprising she'll play around and shoot her mouth off.

Giddyup where do i say its behind her back or that i am even playing around ? We were in an open relation a while back and i liked it a lot. She did not, so it stopped. So when i was playing around it was with concent and she played too. But in the end it was not for her while i liked it a lot.

The thing is, the fact that we are similar in looks (same class not that i look like a girl and she looks like a guy) and not to far apart age wise gives me a lot of assurance. We are also in the same stage of our lives that counts for a lot too. That is one of the problems with age gap relations.

She probably never gets tired of hearing that she'll never do better than you and how wonderful you are. I've seen some inflated egos on this forum, but you are the king.

• Like 2

But like you Rob for similar reasons I have little concern when we are the same age, from similar socio-economic-educational backgrounds and the relationship is built on mutual respect.

Again relating to the Op: If a guy meets a woman in promiscuous circumstances there is a higher chance she herself is promiscuous. Or to spell it out, if someone meets a girl on an evening where if it had been anyone she'd have been game (or even on the game) then its likely her choice was not one of feeling but one of calculation... its hardly surprising she'll play around and shoot her mouth off.

But Robblock couldn't care less if she plays up according to him, he'd just get a new one. Like buying a new pair of socks.

• Like 1

But Robblock couldn't care less if she plays up according to him, he'd just get a new one. Like buying a new pair of socks.

Are you sure you aren't talking about yourself now? Coz that's not what he said. Talking about reading too much between the lines.

It does not mean i wont miss her if we would break up, just means its not the end of the world certainly not here.

I would get sad probably but it would not mean id give up my life. I see no reason for that. I have had a lady cheat on me and play me for a fool once. It hurt for sure but its better to stop then and go on with your life then to cry over it for years.

• Like 1

at the end of the day different people will do different things with there life,

different jobs,

different women,

different ways of looking at there lifes and were they see it going,

what others think and do in there lifes should be no business of others,

im happy farming,

others happy living in the city,

i was from a farming background in the uk, so its the same for me,

some like to work in the city,

i like to work off shore and in other countrys becouse of the leave,

some like fat ladys

some like thin,

you get my drift, we are all different in most of our ways,

the one thing we all have in comen is that we want to be happy and live in thailand,

so let put the handbags away and just agree to dissagree on some things,,lol,

jake