Cleaning Leather Motorcycle Jacket. Where?

thaicbr

Hi all. I have a Komine perforated leather jacket that needs cleaning and feeding. Does any one know a reliable place to get it cleaned in Bkk. Prefer west side. Silom etc.

Thanks Allan

sent from my Wellcom A90+

Paddock on Rachadar Rd Cleaned my leather Jacket and also re-furbished the interior of my Shoei Helmet.

That was 6 mths ago, I suppose they still do it, excellent job.

If you look up Golden Triangle Rider website, they will put you on the right track.

cant any place capable of dry cleaning do it?

in the real world i would say yes.. but this is Thailand so no idea. Thats why i asked... i dont want my 10,0000\b jacket knackered because they were to stupid to check things out.

Cleaning I understand but feeding?

Anyhow, I believe I might have the same jacket and all I did was to take out all the padding and put it on cold, gentle wash in the washing machine and then drip dry. Seems all right to me and also smells nice :)

Anyhow, I believe I might have the same jacket and all I did was to take out all the padding and put it on cold, gentle wash in the washing machine and then drip dry. Seems all right to me and also smells nice :)

Leather feed keeps it nice and soft.... you put a leather jacket in the washing machine ....:huh:

Anyhow, I believe I might have the same jacket and all I did was to take out all the padding and put it on cold, gentle wash in the washing machine and then drip dry. Seems all right to me and also smells nice smile.png

Leather feed keeps it nice and soft.... you put a leather jacket in the washing machine ....huh.png

My apologies. Mine's a mesh jacket, not leather. dam_n, I paid Bht 9,990 for mesh and for Bht 10 more, I could have gotten leather!!!

Anyhow, I believe I might have the same jacket and all I did was to take out all the padding and put it on cold, gentle wash in the washing machine and then drip dry. Seems all right to me and also smells nice smile.png

Leather feed keeps it nice and soft.... you put a leather jacket in the washing machine ....huh.png

My apologies. Mine's a mesh jacket, not leather. dam_n, I paid Bht 9,990 for mesh and for Bht 10 more, I could have gotten leather!!!

To make you feel better it was on sale :D

PANDA RIDER do a nice leather mesh combo for about 12 thou (I think. My memories not the best)