Us Citizen Applying For Thai Tourst Visa At Thai Consulate In Paris

Hi,

I am a US citizen just finishing up my one year ED visa here in Thailand. Off to Paris in a couple of days and the plan is to apply for a multi-entry tourist visa at the Thai Consulate in Paris. Furthermore, plan is to pick up my Thai language studies after the New Year and apply for another ED visa then.

Just wondering if anyone has any experience dealing with the Thai Consulate in Paris as a non-French resident. Of course, the visa application from the consulate website is in French, which I plan to answer in English. Additionally, with a request for a tourist visa, will I be required to show a flight out of Thailand? It's a bit confusing since my flight into Thailand is actually the return leg of a roundtrip originating in Thailand.

Any advice or personal experience would be greatly appreciated.

in reply to your request about the Thai Embassy in paris ? not far from a great coffee corner and the famous statue of "Foch" and the most wonderful view of the most famous tower in the worldraised for the 1899 world fair

all the staff are most helpful I used the embassy for my visa's for more than 8 yrs in all while living in France and visiting my future home in Thailand however I am an English man but feel confident your vias application will be dealt with the same profesional wayin which my own was over many years I have been associated with Thailand now for over a quarter of a century and living here for 17 years

Sorry dont worry about the air ticket being needed their concern is the passport and that you comply with all requirements in all my years my air tickets were neither asked for or commented about you mentioned a tourist visa a double entry would be the logical request give an edge when you get to Thailand