Toms With Gorgeous Girlfriends.

thaibeachlovers

When I used to live in Bangkok a few years back, I used to know a Farang couple, they used to keep in tow a fine looking young lady, prepared to go whichever way the couple preffered or both together is desired. she was a cracker, even if in it only for the cash, the wife said she was exteremly enthusiastic, and would approach her rather than the other way around when the husband was not there, so I guess she enjoyed it both ways.

Horses for courses

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I used to live in Bangkok a few years back, I used to know a Farang couple, they used to keep in tow a fine looking young lady, prepared to go whichever way the couple preffered or both together is desired. she was a cracker, even if in it only for the cash, the wife said she was exteremly enthusiastic, and would approach her rather than the other way around when the husband was not there, so I guess she enjoyed it both ways.

Horses for courses

Not a horse as well?!! ohmy.png

• Like 1

Horses for courses

Not a horse as well?!! ohmy.png

Farm lesbians

Congrats!!WPFflags.gif 100'th time!! As interesting as the topic seems to be many posters here, do we have open a new thread on the subject once a month??

Hmmmmm. I've been on here for years and don't recall any previous on that subject.

I tried to do a search, but either the search function isn't working or there aren't any other such posts.

Whats a TOM please?

post-110219-0-39179000-1350200803_thumb.

Congrats!!WPFflags.gif 100'th time!! As interesting as the topic seems to be many posters here, do we have open a new thread on the subject once a month??

Hmmmmm. I've been on here for years and don't recall any previous on that subject.

I tried to do a search, but either the search function isn't working or there aren't any other such posts.

Whats a TOM please?

Tom Boy, when the say Dee here, is that a Thai word, or Dee as in the lipstick lesbian that is delightful, delicious, devious, devoted rtc?

Edited by Mike West

I do not know anything about Thai culture , but in Jamaica where the men are not treating the ladies right there is a marked recent increase in lady/lady liasons and open expression of the reason why.

How do the have sex? do they just scissor?

Some, maybe.

But some:

Dildo.jpg

with brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, perhaps

Edited by noob7

Whats a TOM please?

Tom Boy, when the say Dee here, is that a Thai word, or Dee as in the lipstick lesbian that is delightful, delicious, devious, devoted rtc?

Lay....dee (lady)

I have been fortunate enough to have had a conversation with a few 'Toms' and their respective partners, I will at this point admit that my motives were not totally honorable, however I did glean some information as to 'why' it appears that some of the younger generation are fed up with their Thai male counterparts infidelities, so go in for a bit of tickling the little man in the boat instead.

I will confess that is as far as I have got, my continuous offers of assistance purely on the grounds of research have fallen on death earssmile.png

If your tongue is anything like your avatar, one should think, you would have been a welcome third wheel wub.png

The scaly skin might put them off a bit as well..............tongue.png

Hertosexual sex is a truely wonderful act, but apparently nothing like the real thing................blink.png

At this stage I would like to add that I have heard this being said only.

Already have my coat and am heading for the door.........................tongue.png

For a lot of younger straight girls, the tom-dee relationship is a safe 'time killing' relationship before they are of marrying age. Safe as is former 'dees' usually aren't considered 2nd hand or damaged goods to local fellows. For older straight girls, again the tom-dee relationship is a convenient and 'safe' escape from what would otherwise be a lonely 'over the hill' existence. Naturally mixed in there would be legitimate lesbians.

:-)

Best answer. And to be frank, there would be many more "tom-dee" type relationships in the west if it was socially acceptable. Many young farang women have fantasized about lesbian relationships, but simply couldn't deal with the stigma. Thailand is tops when it comes to tolerance.

And, to be "frank" as you so aptly put it, there would be many more male-male relationships in the west, if it were socially acceptable.

I've never undestood the lesbian thing. As far as I know, women arent capable of having sex drives. Is it just a feminist rejection of traditional relationships?

I have never understodd why they want to look like what they hate the most and why would you go with someone who looks like what you hate. I guess there mone woman than they will admit, cannot make up their minds

No one has said that lesbians "hate" men. Where did you get that idea? They are just not sexually attracted to them.

The way it was explained to me is that its a fling of youth, not serious relationship, dee is not necc lesbian, companionship, immaturity. Tom takes care in a caring way many men don't. Maybe more serious issues w males in.their lives.

Most of these young women go on to hetro relationships.

I was told the relationship sexually is very one way. Dee is not very if at all participatory.

Great generalization. I was told the sexual relationship is a two-way street.

For a lot of younger straight girls, the tom-dee relationship is a safe 'time killing' relationship before they are of marrying age. Safe as is former 'dees' usually aren't considered 2nd hand or damaged goods to local fellows. For older straight girls, again the tom-dee relationship is a convenient and 'safe' escape from what would otherwise be a lonely 'over the hill' existence. Naturally mixed in there would be legitimate lesbians.

Best answer. And to be frank, there would be many more "tom-dee" type relationships in the west if it was socially acceptable. Many young farang women have fantasized about lesbian relationships, but simply couldn't deal with the stigma. Thailand is tops when it comes to tolerance.

And, to be "frank" as you so aptly put it, there would be many more male-male relationships in the west, if it were socially acceptable.

Yes, that would be true. Maybe not necessarily more in real numbers, but certainly more out in the open.

I've never undestood the lesbian thing. As far as I know, women arent capable of having sex drives. Is it just a feminist rejection of traditional relationships?

I have never understodd why they want to look like what they hate the most and why would you go with someone who looks like what you hate. I guess there mone woman than they will admit, cannot make up their minds

No one has said that lesbians "hate" men. Where did you get that idea? They are just not sexually attracted to them.

Did you ever go to a lesbian biker bar? Are you nuts?

post-73727-0-41417800-1350270499_thumb.j

Edited by chiangmaikelly

Tom's (the hardcore lesbian) are close to it!

And as less the Dee is a real lesbian, as closer they are!

Edited by noob7

Yes, that would be true. Maybe not necessarily more in real numbers, but certainly more out in the open.

Not more in real numbers? Really? So, I could imagine you believe that societal pressure doesn't prevent a large percentage of men from experiencing this side of their sexuality.

A lesbian biker bar is only one kind of bar. Just as there are singles bars, couples bar, a go go bars, host bars, so are these many different kinds of lesbian bars. Do straight people hate lesbians? Do straight people hate gay people? Why do you imagine that lesbians or gay people would hate you? They are just not attracted sexually to you.

Not more in real numbers? Really? So, I could imagine you believe that societal pressure doesn't prevent a large percentage of men from experiencing this side of their sexuality.

Hmmm, well I'm no expert in such matters, but I suppose that there are men/women who are living their lives per societal norms and not pursuing their own innate sexual desires. This is particularly true in very oppressive societies (Africa, Middle East, etc.). So you do have a point.

• Like 1

Hmmm, well I'm no expert in such matters, but I suppose that there are men/women who are living their lives per societal norms and not pursuing their own innate sexual desires. This is particularly true in very oppressive societies (Africa, Middle East, etc.). So you do have a point.

You might also think about the US, England, Australia, Europe, South America, Central America, and so on.

A lesbian biker bar is only one kind of bar. Just as there are singles bars, couples bar, a go go bars, host bars, so are these many different kinds of lesbian bars. Do straight people hate lesbians? Do straight people hate gay people? Why do you imagine that lesbians or gay people would hate you? They are just not attracted sexually to you.

I am saying that because I went into a lesbian biker bar and before I even ordered a drink or opened my mouth to talk they tried to kill me. Trying to kill me I would think is a sign of hate.

I doubt if you have ever been into a lesbian bar in a big city (one with a lot of lesbians). They don't want you there. They want to hit you on the head.

You might also think about the US, England, Australia, Europe, South America, Central America, and so on.

Again, I agree. It does suck to be gay in certain parts of America (in a manner of speaking), but it's not as bad as certain Islamic countries. Thailand is far more tolerant than the west when it comes to acceptance of gays.

• Like 1

Do you really think it is more shocking than ugly white old men with beautiful young thai girls...?

You ever been to a lesbian biker bar? Way beyond shocking. So to answer your question, yes. As to your next question are all old white men ugly? Do you think they are?

I can see how it would be rough here for a lesbian though. Most businesses in Thailand are owned or managed by old men. And most of those old guys are not very PC in a Western sense. You know they even hire women here based on age and looks!sad.png

Edited by chiangmaikelly

Do you really think it is more shocking than ugly white old men with beautiful young thai girls...?

You ever been to a lesbian biker bar? Way beyond shocking. So to answer your question, yes. As to your next question are all old white men ugly? Do you think they are?

Well, never been and don t want to...I forgot to add fat, so it is just shocking to see they come here to get girls they would never have back home, so yes yes that s shocking to me! maybe I haven t been to Thailand long enough to be used to that!

Well, never been and don t want to...I forgot to add fat, so it is just shocking to see they come here to get girls they would never have back home, so yes yes that s shocking to me! maybe I haven t been to Thailand long enough to be used to that!

Wait till you see the old Thai guys with the two minor wives. Now that's a trip. Or the stuff that goes on in a Thai office. This is not a place I would want to be a woman or have any of my daughters work. Of course just my opinion. I am sure there are places which are fine and managed by the upstanding types who post here on TV.

Edited by chiangmaikelly