Democrats: Thaksin Was Behind Men In Black

Lite Beer

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The post above, re; foreign mercenaries, is too much of a stretch. First off, whenever you have farang anywhere near a group of Thais, the farang stick out like a cricket in a group of ants. Also; why insert a conspiracy-style theory in the mix? Is that a way to confuse the issue? The black shirt concept already has credence, as there are eyewitnesses and photos and other evidence. Let's stay focused on what's real, and not introduce 'canards'

Regarding foreign contactors -- absoutely! The Thais are cuturally too xenophobic to put trust in farang in such a case. And even if it was arranged, word would get out quick merely by people making reference to the farang. Anyone else remember the crazy Aussie redshirt video?

The blackshirts were real, if people on the scene claim they never saw them it was because they deliberately avoided looking at them. Anyone who tells you that you are not seeing what you actually are seeing deserves a swift kick in the arse.

is there any evidence for that foreign snippers from russia theory or that Thaksin - Carlyle Group conspiracy?

From Wiki search words Thaksin & Carlyle:

"During this period, Thaksin also served on the Asia Advisory Board of the Washington, D.C. based Carlyle Group until he resigned upon becoming Prime Minister in 2001."

Also there is far more to his involvement with the WSLST globalist types than just his links to a CIA/globalist front group. You might ask yourself how a wanted on the run fugitive and undeniable mass-murderer, is given a US Visa and a 5-star welcome, unless he has contacts with the offshore banking oligarchs who control the US.

The foreign snipers is my own personal belief, I have no more evidence for it than any of the other theories being spun in this thread. I just seriously doubt those oafish looking guys who allowed themselves to be photographed in their skimasks etc., were the actual pro shooters who took out the key targets and the most incendiary times.

It is undeniable that there has been CIA involvement in numerous "coloured revolutions" of recent years (you can piece it all together with enough background reading), which were always played out as people-power revolution (just like redmob) but infact always seemed to install very globalist anti-sovereign / CIA / WSLSE approved leaders. I don't think it is a stretch to view the return of Thaksin as anything more than a deeply unhinged criminal being manipulated by people who want Thailand to lose its sovereignty and be broken into pieces and taken over by the offshore banking cartels, just like has happened so many times before.

Edited by Yunla
  • Like 2

There were no surrendering reds, absolute nonsense. Those people cleared out of that area in front of Central World in the same magical manner of disappearing that Thai drivers use after a traffic accident.w00t.gif

There were a few Issan grannies left behind, and they were put on the bus to go back to podunk. The ones who didn't go on the rampage also were put on buses -- no shoot-on-sight, no internment camps. I don't think any Thai soldier would shoot an unarmed Thai woman or child; bear in mind most of soldiers are just lads who are accustomed to wai-ing their elders. To say there was no armed contingent on the red side, well, who were those cowards who shot at the military from inside the temple? So much for religious respect.

Not much is said about the following, but I think it reveals much:

the night of the clearing of Ratchadamri there were reports that certain select places around the city were vandalized. People said a pickup full of guys would pull up, dowse a place with gasoline, light it up and leave. A few days later I went down to Ratchadamri expecting to see everything between there and National Stadium in ruins. Much to my surprise most was fairly intact, in keeping with the reports of the selective vandalism mentioned above, as opposed to the aftermath of an all-out rampage. Fair question would be who drew up this hit list. That one of the targets was the oldest cinema in Thailand is a big hint.

The post above, re; foreign mercenaries, is too much of a stretch. First off, whenever you have farang anywhere near a group of Thais, the farang stick out like a cricket in a group of ants. Also; why insert a conspiracy-style theory in the mix? Is that a way to confuse the issue? The black shirt concept already has credence, as there are eyewitnesses and photos and other evidence. Let's stay focused on what's real, and not introduce 'canards'

Regarding foreign contactors -- absoutely! The Thais are cuturally too xenophobic to put trust in farang in such a case. And even if it was arranged, word would get out quick merely by people making reference to the farang. Anyone else remember the crazy Aussie redshirt video?

The blackshirts were real, if people on the scene claim they never saw them it was because they deliberately avoided looking at them. Anyone who tells you that you are not seeing what you actually are seeing deserves a swift kick in the arse.

The foreign mercenaries weren't necessarily farang .... could have even been from a country nearby .... maybe even looked and spoke Thai ..... maybe even from a place like .. say Cambodia for instance.

A few days later I went down to Ratchadamri expecting to see everything between there and National Stadium in ruins. Much to my surprise most was fairly intact, in keeping with the reports of the selective vandalism mentioned above, as opposed to the aftermath of an all-out rampage. Fair question would be who drew up this hit list. That one of the targets was the oldest cinema in Thailand is a big hint.

I don't get this hint about the old cinema.

If you read the thread, you will find the clue.

• 2 months later...

I am not sure why Abhisit needed a committee to take action when he was PM.If the evidence was so oveerwhelming on the MIB it should have been possible to detain all or some of them and through interrogation establish the sponsoring individuals, objectives and funding source.Everybody else including red leaders and many rank and file were interrogated and/or detained, so why the exception.So h90 and others are right -why was nothing done when Abhisit and Suthep held power? Forgive me I'm all for a full investigation but the spazzy rhetoric at Lumpini now fails to cut the mustard.

I guess they didn't talk because they weren't forced to. So although even 'Blind Freddy' could see they were on the Red Shirt side, apparently positive ID was another story.