Democrats: Thaksin Was Behind Men In Black

Lite Beer

Interesting to note how the Red Goggled readers disparage a site that debunks the myth of Thaksin as a man of peace and the liberator of the oppressed. Much like the Kray twins were made out to be till they ended up in Broadmoor.

• Like 1

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

interesting link below which shows that Thaksin as a sponsor of the Red Shirt movement is not exactly the paragon of virtue that his supporters like to think he is..Indeed there is more black than white when one reads through the passages and also links to other Red Shirt propaganda, misinformation sites too.

http://landdestroyer...-hide-army.html

Warning to the sane unless you are looking for some masochistic amusement .I didn't even open the landdestroyer link this time.For about a year or so I did monitor his blog from time to time.After the endless attempted justifications of dictatorial regimes (he is a great fan of Syria's murderous regime) I eventually lost patience.However the big problem is that he is quite mad, not Thai Visa madness which is rarely more than eccentricity, but real barking mad.

Maybe so, but this article has some good points. He couldn't help but add something about globalists at the end though! (Maybe a grain of truth to all this stuff, but it is real tin-hat stuff as TheKrayTriplet said.)

I don't doubt that the army did at some point shoot live rounds at protesters but I would also suspect that it was in self defence while under fire - that is what they are trained to do, there is no doubt in my mind that the protesters are responsible for most of the shootings, what bothers me the most is the fact that no foreign journalists have come forward and published what they saw - oh I forgot they shot any of them that actually saw what happened.

Perhaps a large reward and amnesty to any MIB that want to come forward and give evidence would yield the truth and clear this up once and for all but of course that would not be in the interests of the sitting government

I suspect the large cash reward with amnesty would add enough doubt to the witness statement to render it baseless. Especially as noone wants to be in the wrong here, being "in the right" is central to their support bases.

interesting link below which shows that Thaksin as a sponsor of the Red Shirt movement is not exactly the paragon of virtue that his supporters like to think he is..Indeed there is more black than white when one reads through the passages and also links to other Red Shirt propaganda, misinformation sites too.

http://landdestroyer...-hide-army.html

Warning to the sane unless you are looking for some masochistic amusement .I didn't even open the landdestroyer link this time.For about a year or so I did monitor his blog from time to time.After the endless attempted justifications of dictatorial regimes (he is a great fan of Syria's murderous regime) I eventually lost patience.However the big problem is that he is quite mad, not Thai Visa madness which is rarely more than eccentricity, but real barking mad.

You may be right in your opinion, there seem to be a few 'conspiracy theory' items on various topics.

Still the article siampolee pointed to has two interesting links:

http://in.mobile.reu...-47881220100421

http://www.nytimes.c...7thai.html?_r=1

Interesting revelation during the discussion yesterday was that that the families of the soldiers killed in May Mayhem 2010 received only 400,000 baht while the families of the Red Shirts killed received over 7,000,000 baht.

I'm surprised the Red Shirts are protesting against this clear "Double Standard".

Cuz' they're still trying to figure out why they didn't get 7,400,000 Baht each.

Couldn't they have said this all in parliament?

Only if the House Speaker allocates them time to do so.

when they were in power, they could have said it and arrest all the men behind.

I presume you mean Abhisit and the democrats, yes? They had a year and a half of fresh evidence and several committees on the case and exactly what happened? Nothing, Zilch, Nada.

Exactly! Abhisit was a very weak premier. But at least he wasn't a criminal as the Shinawatra clan

• Like 1

I have little doubt that Thaksin and his cronies were behind the Mercs in black. He had both the means and motive. The democrats makes some good points but they have failed to provide the solid evidence that I was expecting to be presented. No smoking gun at all. More like a lead fart actually. Disappointing. sad.png

• Like 1

I have little doubt that Thaksin and his cronies were behind the Mercs in black. He had both the means and motive. The democrats makes some good points but they have failed to provide the solid evidence that I was expecting to be presented. No smoking gun at all. More like a lead fart actually. Disappointing. sad.png

I think they the Democrats have only bought this crap up as a throw off, as I read an article that quite clearly points out, that if there was to be an election today the Current Gov would win.It also statesThaksin and his Sister are well liked by the majority of the Thai people and think Thaksin was good to the people and his sister has blossomed into a good leader.

Yes the Democrats will have to do better than make up this unproven story, they need facts about Thaksin and the Black shirts.

It is called proof and must be beyond reasonable doubt.

I agree no smoking gun.

Edited by OZEMADE
  • Like 2

I am not sure why Abhisit needed a committee to take action when he was PM.If the evidence was so oveerwhelming on the MIB it should have been possible to detain all or some of them and through interrogation establish the sponsoring individuals, objectives and funding source.Everybody else including red leaders and many rank and file were interrogated and/or detained, so why the exception.So h90 and others are right -why was nothing done when Abhisit and Suthep held power? Forgive me I'm all for a full investigation but the spazzy rhetoric at Lumpini now fails to cut the mustard.

One forgets quite easily that the police are well trained and unaligned to the red shirt movement. Their efforts in dispersing the red shirts were quite remarkable.

• Like 2

One forgets quite easily that the police are well trained and unaligned to the red shirt movement. Their efforts in dispersing the red shirts were quite remarkable.

Yes indeed, unlike the RTA, whose first attempt, the Phan Fah dispersal, resulted the deaths of over 20 people....... and failed

Yes indeed, if only the police with special units and trained for crowd control would have had the courage to do the dispersal. Not only didn't they, but with the army encountering the MiB one may wonder if there is something really devious in getting both army and government of the day look bad. 15 protesters, 1 reporter and 5 army personel, but at least the UDD leaders had a fun day and new material for their hate speeches which were broadcasted 24x7 on the stage and on PTV. bah.gif

• Like 2

< moderator-deleted post removed >

Yes indeed, if only the police with special units and trained for crowd control would have had the courage to do the dispersal. Not only didn't they, but with the army encountering the MiB one may wonder if there is something really devious in getting both army and government of the day look bad. 15 protesters, 1 reporter and 5 army personel, but at least the UDD leaders had a fun day and new material for their hate speeches which were broadcasted 24x7 on the stage and on PTV. bah.gif

What was the results of the police investigating the Men in Black?

Have they even undertaken that task?

>sigh< isn't he behind anything, from growing beer- prices to bad weather...?

The weather perhaps not, but the recent increase in excise-duties is indeed attributable, to the "Thaksin Thinks, Pheu Thai Acts" government !

Cheers ! burp.gif

AND THE SHOW GOES ON...!

Typical Thai; incriminating without hard evidence. Please mr. Apirak Kosayodhin unveil who were the so-called men in black, couldn't you do it when you addressed the party meeting? I think you are Bullsh*****g with a big B.

• Like 1

Anyone with half a brain knows that the blackshirts were part of the redshirt entourage, and the government at that time excercised FAR too much restraint in controlling the redshirt thuggery in Bangkok. Any civilised world government would have put them in their place long before the Abhisit government made their move, and the lack of police support can only be described as sad, very sad.

• Like 2

Couldn't they have said this all in parliament?

Only if the House Speaker allocates them time to do so.

Well there is something else to change in the system. Any MP should be free to raise whatever they like in parliament.

PMs questions, always entertaining and a vital part.

PM's questions is always good to watch in the UK. But then we have an advantage there as we have our PM in parliament.

Seh Daeng was widely believed to the the MIB's leader. His assassination was probably the work of a rogue MIB or someone similarly in touch with the Reds and Thaksin' money machine, directly or indirectly. Reason; Sae Dang was the ONLY MIB who could have been hauled before a tribunal and charged and/or questioned right after the riots. Thus far, there have been no MIB suspects who have come out and admitted their roles. There has been at least one v. strong suspect, who matched a facial photo perfectly, but this is Thailand, and if the ruling party doesn't want something/someone investigated, they can gum up the works. That's the scenario here. The PT party is hook line and sinker involved with the riots and deaths in Bangkok (and some provinces) of Spring 2010, so it's to their advantage to foot drag and obfuscate as much as possible.

Edited by maidu
  • Like 2

The four questions make a lot of sense to me, except for number 3. I believe he probably was killed by a govt. sniper, and rightfully so. He was dangerous, and advocating violence in a very reckless manner. I don't believe he was a "sacrificial lamb", but I do believe he was a very dangerous loose cannon who had to be killed for the safety of everybody.

Seh Daeng was widely believed to the the MIB's leader. His assassination was probably the work of a rogue MIB or someone similarly in touch with the Reds and Thaksin' money machine, directly or indirectly. Reason; Sae Dang was the ONLY MIB who could have been hauled before a tribunal and charged and/or questioned right after the riots. Thus far, there have been no MIB suspects who have come out and admitted their roles. There has been at least one v. strong suspect, who matched a facial photo perfectly, but this is Thailand, and if the ruling party doesn't want something/someone investigated, they can gum up the works. That's the scenario here. The PT party is hook line and sinker involved with the riots and deaths in Bangkok (and some provinces) of Spring 2010, so it's to their advantage to foot drag and obfuscate as much as possible.

He was a general....it is my understanding no charges can be filed against a general.....so who is likely to eradicate a rogue general who cannot be charged after the event? Hint..read the post above!

does anyone posting here think that the various videos and pictures of protesters with AK47's were fake ? there's not much else to be said here, eyes wide open brain engaged

I also think that certain foreign reporters were murdered because they saw and photographed what was going on - how could they have known the trouble they were in trying to do their job.

Think long and hard about the top 10 evil men in human history - the nature of evil deeds is not measured in quantity but quality

Replying to Democrats: Thaksin Was Behind Men In Black

As if everyone hadn't guessed it!

And now I suppose Thaksin will be suing for Defamation of Character,in the Courts he hasn't got the guts to attend in person.