Does Any Thread Ever Stay On Topic?

Vale Tudo

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you know the benobo chimpanzees have a matriacal structure in thier groups and the females use sex to control the males?

Sent from my GT-I9003

So does my thai g/f. Her brother told me so.

Did I ever telly you that she is a supermodel, but she is temprarily selling drum kits machines at Big C in Udon? People keep hitting on her.

• Like 2

Did you know the benobo chimpanzees have a matriacal structure in thier groups and the females use sex to control the males?

Sent from my GT-I9003

Did I ever telly you that she is a supermodel, but she is temprarily selling drum kits machines at Big C in Udon? People keep hitting on her.

clap2.gifcheesy.gif

Sent from my GT-I9003

Whoa, that's so freaky! Check this out: I once built a model. And they sell models at "Big C". OK, they aren't all that super but I like Superman and he wears a "big S".

And...the Knight Rider's car was named "Kit"!

I'm sorry about hitting on your girlfriend. (I'm not a tourist but sometimes I'm horny.)

Sent from my iPad using ThaiVisa app

Sent from my GT-I9003

Whoa, that's so freaky! Check this out: I once built a model. And they sell models at "Big C". OK, they aren't all that super but I like Superman and he wears a "big S".

And...the Knight Rider's car was named "Kit"!

I'm sorry about hitting on your girlfriend. (I'm not a tourist but sometimes I'm horny.)

Sent from my iPad using ThaiVisa app

U don taking the p1$$?? I am really worried about my gf. She's a sex cymbal.

I think the thread on "Is Tv habit-forming" was stupid. I have searched the fora and cannot find one on dress-making for nuns. There is no evidence at all. .......wonder what's happening in the pub forum...

I think they were talking about bad habits. I've certainly formed plenty of those without and assistance from the Tv.

How do you know nuns don't have bad habits, pray tell????

Holy water is their vice, Once they hit 40 their angelic noses get big red and veiny.

Bless me father for i have sinned - I too visited rainbow!

Edited by Chittychangchang

Sent from my GT-I9003

Boom boom.

Sent from my GT-I9003

I think they were talking about bad habits. I've certainly formed plenty of those without any assistance from the Tv.

How do you know nuns don't have bad habits, pray tell????

The better ones have washing machines

• Like 1

I really love the tropical fish I see around, can anyone suggest a reasonably-priced shop not too far from BKK downtown (IOW not too far from a BTS/MRT)?

Can someone delete this post ......it is clearly way off topic as it asks a sensible question.

I really love the tropical fish I see around, can anyone suggest a reasonably-priced shop not too far from BKK downtown (IOW not too far from a BTS/MRT)?

Can someone delete this post ......it is clearly way off topic as it asks a sensible question.

I think it was by way of a euphemism

Personally I think euphemism is immoral and shouldn't be allowed. But back on the topic I'd definitely vote for the death penalty. Crocodiles that kill people are way too dangerous to keep in the house.

Personally I think euphemism is immoral and shouldn't be allowed. But back on the topic I'd definitely vote for the death penalty. Crocodiles that kill people are way too dangerous to keep in the house.

Just stick some duct tape on it and it'll be right.

Quite honestly, I'm delighted that people keep their man-eating crocodiles in the house. I certainly don't want them roaming the streets.

There's nothing worse* than being stuck in the queue at the dentist's behind a crocodile

SC

Not strictly speaking true - perhaps somewhat of an exagerration. It's not as bad as a poke in the eye with a sharp stick

I like French. There is a different word for everything.

So what's the French word for masturbation? And more importantly, did you know masturbation can cause blindness?

Typical anti DPRK propaganda from the usual suspects. Try actually living in Swaziland before posting on here.

Quite honestly, I'm delighted that people keep their man-eating crocodiles in the house. I certainly don't want them roaming the streets.

There's nothing worse* than being stuck in the queue at the dentist's behind a crocodile

SC

Not strictly speaking true - perhaps somewhat of an exagerration. It's not as bad as a poke in the eye with a sharp stick

Yes I agree that crocodiles can get all snooty with their "I can use my lower jaw so stop calling me an alligator" attitude. Wrapping up their jaw with some duct tape usually drops their hi so attitude down a level.

But back on topic, I'd wait awhile before installing windows 8. Let them iron out the bugs first.

SC

Yes I agree that crocodiles can get all snooty with their "I can use my lower jaw so stop calling me an alligator" attitude. Wrapping up their jaw with some duct tape usually drops their hi so attitude down a level.

But back on topic, I'd wait awhile before installing windows 8. Let them iron out the bugs first.

I need someone to do my ironing, send them around will you.

Sent from my GT-I9003

SC

...And exactly how will that influence the American electorate?