Elton John And His Band Live In Bangkok Dec 13, 2012

webfact

You know, this might actually be a good concert to go. Good music without a roudy young crowd? Assuming tickets are sold out already, does anyone know where people can get tickets to sold out events here? Is there like an online place or location that sells them?

There are thousands of tickets left:

http://www.thaiticke...?sid=1535&la=en

Thanks - I am still toying with the idea if to go or not. I saw some video of his performances in 2012 and sadly he isn't the same Elton John. His vocals have changed a lot over the years. Might be interesting for me but not sure the wife would really enjoy it because it would be more about remembering him back in the day.

Don't get me wrong as the guy still has talent but just not as entertaining as he once was. Below is the best recent performance I can find of him and not even sure I trust it because it seems like a professionally produced video and am guessing the may have done some cleaning of the audio too...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPeYYF5Xg94

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are plenty of middle class Thais who can easily afford the ticket prices. Not every Thai earns only 15k per month.

I don't think there would be to many Thais who could afford the 2,000 baht ticket prices or are these the farang prices and Thai citizen prices start at 30 baht?

Concerts at those prices are full of Thais.

Really geez, Paying 25% of your monthly wage is a lot.. A little like me trying to find around $1,500 AUD for the cheapest ticket. far to expensive

• Like 1

So are the hetrophobes, by the look of things.

He did not go down well at his last appearance in Bkk. Thais expect a show for their money, not just an old bloke sitting at a piano belting out past glories. Hope he has some better advice for this one.

I am not into his scene but I am sure that there are a few in Thailand that are. The ladyboys will be flocking to his show I am sure.

Well the homophobes are out tonight!

I think we have better and more important things to worry about than watching Elton John. You're doing the evenly corrupt entertainment business a favor by filling money into their pockets

Elton John played for the Israeli Mossad while all the other bands boycotted. Elton is a punk bitch immoral unethical media whore.

I think we have better and more important things to worry about than watching Elton John. You're doing the evenly corrupt entertainment business a favor by filling money into their pockets

Elton John played for the Israeli Mossad while all the other bands boycotted. ...

Funny. The Elton John fans in Israel look pretty normal.

Elton John played for the Israeli Mossad while all the other bands boycotted. Elton is a punk bitch immoral unethical media whore.

ouch pretty strong for just your 4th post.

Haha, you obviously got some deep seeded issues. Maybe a little don't go breaking my heart would do you some good.

Edited by ttelise

• 1 month later...

I don't think there would be to many Thais who could afford the 2,000 baht ticket prices or are these the farang prices and Thai citizen prices start at 30 baht?

There really are some stupid comments posted on here. I suppose that you only know Thais that come from poor villages, never got an education and a good job. Guess what? There are many successful, wealthy Thais that will be at the concert. Can't afford a ticket?

total agreement with you but,.......it's alot of of money to me , and to alot of other guys/fans who live here too, 10,000b, if you would like to take the mrs{thai}, to see some real western cultural iconic talent , the guys a megastar , and a genius to many no doubt, .....but IMO , HES NO WORKING CLASS HERO , he dont give a sh1t , no different to most megastars , but @ £20 the cheapest ........<deleted> tit , NOT BIRMINGHAM NEC .....make it affordable to all , why not play somewhere bigger and have tickets from 200-2000b ? , if you dont appeal to the masses in thailand you will never get megastar status he has in the west , why not a bigger venue ?= cos he dont care !,........"im alright jack " , i guess im pissed of cos it would cost me around 10,000 b taking infood, travel and hotels ,thats the same as 2 satang to elton john ......hes good,....but hes not that fu8k8g good ........TIT !

Haha, you obviously got some deep seeded issues. Maybe a little don't go breaking my heart would do you some good.

Maybe he meant that out of the 47,000 fans there might have been a few from the Mossad... laugh.png