Crazy Pets

I thought it might be interesting to hear any funny stories/pics of their pets wierd behaviour.

Mine starts with a mouse (not pet). :o Found signs of mice in the house and picked up those sticky plate traps (they work incredibly well). Set the pans out under a couple of kitchen cabinets and next morning our golden retriever was behaving well, let's just say stranger then usual. Went into the kitchen and found a mouse caught and he wanted at it oh so badly.

Think the mouse must have gone into shock seeing this hugh head peering at it and barking at a hundred decibels. Finally got the dog away long enough to dispose of the rodent. Now the funny part, put a new tray in the place of the now disposed of one and Jedi (our golden) started at it again. Thought we caught another one but nothing there. He kept clawing at it, barking at it, dancing around the kitchen and on us but there was nothing in the plate. He finally managed to stick a paw far enough in to touch the plate. Pulls his paw out and the plate is stuck solidly on it. Funny thing to watch a big dog panicing and waving the paw around in the air like it was on fire. Had to rush to pull it off, and it took quite a lot of pulling (this stuff is super sticky). Now we have sticky spots around the house that just won't clean off easily.

Unfortunately didn't have my camera to catch that moment but did have my mobile phone (video camera on it) when he went at the plate again. He was very possesive about that plate as you can see in the video.

Tested on IE, Opera and Firefox. Firefox 1.5 has a problem and won't show the windows media player control but the video does play, and 1.06/07 works fine. Also with IE you may get a warning about an activeX control, it is safe to enable it (comes directly from Microsoft's site). For Firefox, if the video disappears when you touch the control, right click on the video, select options and move the video acceleration to half way. Click on the link below to see it.

Our crazy golden

Hope others have amusing anecdotes and/or pictures of wierd behaviour.

p.s. Have your speakers turned on for that extra effect. :D

Edited by tywais

hehe cute story indeed .. i fear rat .. Jedi can protect me then

i like his photos (now loading the vedio clip)

my question is

Does Jedi speak English or Thai ? :D:D:o

Tri-lingual - English, Thai and ภาษาสุวาน :D

just finished d/l (while i load, i surf on net..) and i scream coz i turn the speaker on with Max . Jedi Barks!!! :D (tooooo loud) :o

BTW สุวาน , u mean สุนัข right? :D

Sorry. :D He is a loud barker, fortunatelly he doesn't bark that often - only at mice, snakes, dtookga, and strangers. :D

Curious as to what the difference is? I'm just guessing that สุวาน maybe slang or general term for dog.

Edited by tywais