Once You Go 'farang/falang'...

The Smithy

I just thought I'd ask for a catchphrase on here and see what people could come up with!

We've all heard the 'Once you go black,you never go back' one,so I thought I'd turn it around and see what happens,can't actually think of anything right now but will sleep on it and come up with something tomorrow!thumbsup.gif

Over to you...

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I'm sorry but I don't think anyone takes someone with 'Chang' in their name seriously,do you?whistling.gif

Shocking, absolutely shocking!

No capitalisation, no punctation, nothing!

MCI at the keyboard I would say.

coffee1.gif

• Like 1

I'm sorry but I don't think anyone takes someone with 'Chang' in their name seriously,do you?whistling.gif

....and did you expect TV inmates to take your thread seriously??? You have missed one vital fact, and that is that no one is going "farang". Everyone in TV is interested in Thailand (there is a hint in the forum title, gettit??)....... If anything people are "going thai". But whichever way one's preferences take them, why do you need a stupid catchphrase like the one you quote?

So maybe you should not take a swipe at Chang for being disinterested. So am I, but your arrogant response was out of order. Another thread destined for Room 101.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz coffee1.gif

Edited by Rob8891
  • Like 1

And Dr Victor Chang the famous surgeon in Australia(rip)...truly a great man with Chang in his name. Id take him seriously.

ooow, once you go farang, its time to drink CHANG!!!clap2.gif giddy up!

Edited by krisb
  • Like 1

I was actually talking about the Thai girls not wanting to go back to relationships with Thai guys after tasting the delights of life with a Billionaire,ex-Special Forces Brain Surgeon of the type that frequent Thai Visa!rolleyes.gif

Rather like Widow Changy or whatever his name is on here!

And Dr Victor Chang the famous surgeon in Australia(rip)...truly a great man with Chang in his name. Id take him seriously.

ooow, once you go farang, its time to drink CHANG!!!clap2.gif giddy up!

....and did you expect TV inmates to take your thread seriously??? You have missed one vital fact, and that is that no one is going "farang". Everyone in TV is interested in Thailand (there is a hint in the forum title, gettit??)....... If anything people are "going thai". But whichever way one's preferences take them, why do you need a stupid catchphrase like the one you quote?

So maybe you should not take a swipe at Chang for being disinterested. So am I, but your arrogant response was out of order. Another thread destined for Room 101.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz coffee1.gif

I realise that to think outside the 'Chang & Girlie Bars' box may be such a massive stretch away from your comfort zone that your brain cannot comprehend it but I was actually talking about Thai girls,with respect to farang partners!rolleyes.gif

If the subject bores you,don't post...simples!

Edited by The Smithy

Unlike those who use 'Chang' in their topic titles?

http://www.thaivisa....g/#entry5794800

Thanks for the link there,modesty prevented me!goof.gif

Let as many members as wish to share the irony

I was actually talking about the Thai girls not wanting to go back to relationships with Thai guys after tasting the delights of life with a Billionaire,ex-Special Forces Brain Surgeon of the type that frequent Thai Visa!rolleyes.gif

Rather like Widow Changy or whatever his name is on here!

I think JT's post #7 sums it up best.