Barack Obama Wins Re-Election As U.s. President

News_Editor

Barack Obama wins re-election as U.S. President < br />

2012-11-07 11:33:30 GMT+7 (ICT)

WASHINGTON, D.C. (BNO NEWS) -- President Barack Obama on Tuesday secured a second term in the White House, beating Republican challenger Mitt Romney, after winning the crucial battleground state of Ohio which helped him surpass the 270 mark of required electoral votes, according to projections.

"We're all in this together. That's how we campaigned, and that's who we are. Thank you," Obama wrote in a message on the social networking website Twitter, moments after American news networks projected his re-election. Another message a minute earlier read "this happened because of you," though it was not made clear if it was part of Obama's message.

tvn.png

-- © BNO News All rights reserved 2012-11-07

Congrats to Obama, his family, his great supporters, and all the millions who made the effort to vote. I predicted the win months ago. I voted absentee for him. He's not perfect, but he's about as good a man as we have for the job. I am very relieved Romney didn't take the cake. Ryan was even scarier. With those two at the helm, and their adeptness and experience at borrowing billions of $$'s (always using other peoples' money), The US would be in a lot deeper doo doo in upcoming years. Michelle in 2016 ! ! ! !

• Like 1