Same Day Dental Implants... Where In Pattaya?

goodthaitravel

Same day Dental Implants/ Immediate Load Dental Implants

Has anyone been successful n getting such work done.... I understand there will be a office visit prior, but as for the actual procedure. I would like the implant with the permanent porcelain tooth but all in the same day.

I have had a CT scan done int the states and have good bone density and the location is perfect for "same day implants" (front lower).

I'm just having a hard time via the Internet finding a place that will do it all in one day... Pattaysmile advertises "one day" but after a few emails I find out that, they will place the implants and fit you with an acrylic (temporary) crown and then they want you to come back for your permanent porcelain in 3 months...although a return trip to Thailand doesn't sound bad it just drives up the over all cost.

i would like to stay out of BKK and Phuket, but if you know of a place there, I would welcome that info also.

thank you in advance!

If what you are referring to is an artificial tooth implant?

News to me if it can be done in a day.

I've had 3 'artificial' teeth and with each one of them, a 'post' was inserted, an appropriate healing time ... usually in the order of 3 months and then the actual tooth or crown was fitted.

If you know of a procedure available here in Thailand that allows a 'same day' service, I am sure that many will be interested.

google Immediate Load Dental Implants....

There are 3 types of procedure when comes to implants. The one you are referring to is the most coming and traditional method.The one I refereed to is what they call a "2 phase". I am in search of the "single phase".... yo go in for a CT Scan (check bone density) and a consultation and measurements.... then by the day of the procedure your porcelain teeth that sit a top your implant , have been made. They install the implant with the porcelain crown fixed to the implant. finally you come back with in 2 to 3 days for a "wound" check and suture removal and your DONE! :) ....Well kinda... you need to be committed to eating a soft diet for 3 to 4 months to let your bone and implant take.

Have not seen same day service for that in Pattaya. And to be honest, not sure I would trust it if I did. Do your research on the dentists around town, there are some real dodgy ones. My personal recommendation is the German dentist on Pratamak Hill. I've always had excellent service there. Anytime I've gone elsewhere, I've had to go back a few times to have them fix things they didn't do right or the filling came out, or whatever the reason.

Have not seen same day service for that in Pattaya. And to be honest, not sure I would trust it if I did. Do your research on the dentists around town, there are some real dodgy ones. My personal recommendation is the German dentist on Pratamak Hill. I've always had excellent service there. Anytime I've gone elsewhere, I've had to go back a few times to have them fix things they didn't do right or the filling came out, or whatever the reason.

I was told he was only a dental assistant back in Germany, If this is the same person who has been around 10 years now.