Stop Insulting And Judging Ppls If You Dont Know Them

bannok society

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So it's OK for you to insult indiscriminately;

"still got some of retards saying something behind my back when walking pass with my husband and ofcourse he's not thai. "

Of course ? Why, would no Thai man have you ?

I agree w comments that Thais are far more discriminatory regarding skin hues. Notice how no one on TV or in ads is less than bright white.

I think with the preponderance of Thai women in relationships with foreigners caring about nothing but securing a sugar daddy, you have to put up with the stigma.

Edited by MacChine

Am I to believe this is a Thai having a rant about racial stereotyping?

Uhm..I would bet 1 Satang that he is not a she and he is not Thai either...But i agree with what he sayscoffee1.gif

1 satang?? Don't you know a certainty when you see one.....put your life savings on it!! thumbsup.gif

Hmmm, first post from it seems a misses angry ''today''. Seems you have been lurking here a while to make your point. May l point out that we all have our own perceptions about stuff and a forum is where we discuss it. May l add that my mrs is Isaan and l have been here a while.. smile.png

Inappropriate comment removed. Can understand why the OP is having a rant with comments like that one. dry.png Keep it civil though I have reservations of the shelf life of this topic.

Good observation..... definitely past it's sell by date. ....and since you mentioned "civil", might one suggest that thisthread is yet another civil engineering project?? whistling.gif

So they say something behind your back, but you don't reveal to us what they are saying.

Does that mean that you don't know?

If you are an 18 year old and your husband is 90, or you look like a ladyboy, that may draw a few comments.

I think that it is probably paranoia on your part as most farangs are really not interested in you and your husband.

Oh and if you are somewhere like Pattaya, probably 99.9% of Thai girls walking with farangs are prostitutes. Certainly so common that nobody would bother to comment on it.

my husband will laughing if he know am doing this

i didnt mean to be rude or making enemies here , just dont know where else to post - found this should be the main foriengners-communities in bkk

am work hard to have a long nice vacation , we went to the very nice beach but turn out that one day ive heard some foreigners saying something bad abt me when we walked pass , my husband said just forget it but its not that easy for me - i think its not for me or anyone, no one deserve this insulting

in uk you ll get into he trouble immediately if u said someone is fat

you will feel bad the same if i say " YOU RE A FARANG KEE NOK, LOOKS CHEAP n FAT" just right after you walk pass

tell your freinds , family , brother , sister please do not say something bad like that to any thai girl , whether she can hear it or not , or if you really want to do it or making a joke to have stupid fun with your friends please make sure she walk passed far enough to cannot hear that

trust me , its really hurt to hear that - at least for me

i do agreed , it can be another way around for some of thai ppls just not nice and taking advantage from the tourists

it took me forever to write in english so if any of you have a thai gf who can read in thai it will be nice and more easier to understand me right ,

<< Thai script removed, this is an English language forum. If you wish to post in Thai, you can do so on the Thai Language forum. >>

Edited by metisdead
  • Like 1

It isn't the dark skin or being from Isaan. It is the clothes, how they act, the age difference.

I recognize the difference of say a Russian (or any other European) woman who just married a German guy, and a Russian woman who is with a German guy for the money.

So my guess is that Thais can do the same with Thai women.

The reason people have to comment on other peoples' appearances or differences is because it makes them feel better about themselves to put down another person. Normal, well adjusted people confident in themselves don't notice these things like tatoos, skin colour or age differences....and they certainly don't feel the need to say anything about it to another person.

It says far more about the person making the comment than you walking past them.

• Like 1

I became a monk about two years ago. One of our rules is Right Speech. We cannot say anything that might cause suffering and really should try to speak positively about people. Now, I'm originally from England and it wasn't until I had to follow Right Speech that it became glaringly obvious just how ingrained it is in our culture to insult and belittle just about everyone and everything. Finding positive comments to make about my fellow humans does not come naturally. Give it a go. Just spend one hour trying to be complimentary and positive, saying nothing insulting or harmful. We are programmed to be negative and we don't even remember how or when it happened. I'm betting very, very few of you will even consider trying.

@Bannok Society; the Japanese killed over 100,000 Thais in WW2. The insults we throw are nothing by comparison. You cannot change a culture that doesn't want to change, you can only change yourself.