1 in my parking lot at the school.

3 going to pick up my wife.

2 going to my house.

2 at the Index Mall next to mine.

You own a parking lot?

How many guys is your wife seeing?

Why were they going to your house?

Wow! You own an index mall too?

Glade you changed your mind about the Isuzu, I just had a tire fixed on mine and SAW RUST on the brake rotor, dang, I wish I bought a cruse.

Hey, so did you ever get the X1?

So two of you bought one and couldn't believe it. intheclub.gif

I saw 8 on my way home today.

2 going to my house.

I take pictures of them once in a while. Yesterday this one was next to me with the custom lights so I took a pic

4AD8141B-1B20-44FF-850B-6BA0F4FEF3C4-35206-0000031F52C1C7F2.jpg

The car is a huge hit here.

Maybe you forgot this is about the Dmax? Why do you people always have to talk about the Cruze? It's like you're obsessed.

We are. cheesy.gif

2 going to my house.

I take pictures of them once in a while. Yesterday this one was next to me with the custom lights so I took a pic

Maybe you forgot this is about the Dmax? Why do you people always have to talk about the Cruze? It's like you're obsessed.

We are. cheesy.gif

It's all you guys talk about.

Is it ?

Wandering through the carpark at work today it was like every second car had a red plate on it and not one daewoo cruze to be seen.

Kinda amusing in that our car park is good for about 600 vehicles..... seems nobody at my work likes the cruze.

Is it ?

Wandering through the carpark at work today it was like every second car had a red plate on it and not one daewoo cruze to be seen.

Kinda amusing in that our car park is good for about 600 vehicles..... seems nobody at my work likes the cruze.

They don't like Daewoo. wai2.gif

2 going to my house.

Sorry you have me totally confused ?? you took this picture yesterday ? so that was Tuesday 13 th right ?

Why did you post the same picture on the 2 nd ?

http://www.cruzetalk.com/forum/9-chevrolet-cruze-general-discussion-forum/9577-cruze-rear-lights-look-trend-thailand.html

2 going to my house.

Sorry you have me totally confused ?? you took this picture yesterday ? so that was Tuesday 13 th right ?

Why did you post the same picture on the 2 nd ?

http://www.cruzetalk...d-thailand.html

Well a quick research on that forum, and you end up on his posts... "Me driving my cruze from Work"; "Cruze a success"; "Brake noise"... "My Cruze be pretty"... (http://www.cruzetalk.com/forum/9-chevrolet-cruze-general-discussion-forum/9471-my-cruze-pretty-did-you-also-change-your-cloth-leather-print.html ).

If we thought we had too much here... he is too much there. And drives with one hand, while filming with the other... rolleyes.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5MBXRYHyxsQ&feature=youtu.be

And at long last, he confessed why he wants to get rid of his beloved Cruze:

thaicruze

Cars hold their value OK here. I'll have to check with the bank about paying early.

Basically I'm selling it because I'm sick of this problem

I'm not the only GM customer complaining about it obviously. Crap part I think. There's no solution. So, I think I'll get rid of it. I can't take it anymore. The car sounds like its falling apart.

http://www.cruzetalk.com/forum/9-chevrolet-cruze-general-discussion-forum/9722-sell-cruze-now-later-print.html

So, looks like after all, he cannot even stand one year with his GM Cruze!... Already GM trashy quality made itself notice...

cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

• Like 1

TC, why don't you go try a Mazda BT50 or a Ranger before you rule out trucks? I tried a BT50 and I liked it.

Better rides than outdated Vigo's and Dmax's.

Went inside the BT-50. Same cheap plastic pickup feeling. Haven't tried the Ford yet. And the Mazda looks gay.

thaicruze

Cars hold their value OK here. I'll have to check with the bank about paying early.

I'm not the only GM customer complaining about it obviously. Crap part I think. There's no solution. So, I think I'll get rid of it. I can't take it anymore. The car sounds like its falling apart.

http://www.cruzetalk.com/forum/9-chevrolet-cruze-general-discussion-forum/9722-sell-cruze-now-later-print.html

So, looks like after all, he cannot even stand one year with his GM Cruze!... Already GM trashy quality made itself notice...

That's it? There must be like 20 threads in there of me saying the Cruze is shit and I curse the day I bought it.

I also make sure I post any thread of people who bought one and tell them to return it and buy a Ford Focus.

Fact is, we love the Cruze. If we didn't I would just get rid of it.

I could get rid of it immediately if I wanted to. At the Isuzu dealer, even though we told the sales girl NOT to tell those people to come, they showed up anyway and were salivating over the Cruze. Said they had a customer waiting for it.

Why would I keep driving a crap car? Does that make sense? I would just get another one.

thaicruze

That's it? There must be like 20 threads in there of me saying the Cruze is shit and I curse the day I bought it.

I also make sure I post any thread of people who bought one and tell them to return it and buy a Ford Focus.

I could get rid of it immediately if I wanted to. At the Isuzu dealer, even though we told the sales girl NOT to tell those people to come, they showed up anyway and were salivating over the Cruze. Said they had a customer waiting for it.

Why would I keep driving a crap car? Does that make sense? I would just get another one.

It makes perfect sense if you are a penniless teacher who cannot afford to change immediately (not saying that is your case!).

Sometimes, you are obliged to live with the consequences of bad choices.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Thaivisa Connect App

• Like 2

thaicruze

http://www.cruzetalk...ater-print.html

It makes perfect sense if you are a penniless teacher who cannot afford to change immediately (not saying that is your case!).

Sometimes, you are obliged to live with the consequences of bad choices.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Thaivisa Connect App

Would be great if we could all start trying to find the 'SECOND' Best car in Thailand, as we all know Chevy Cruze is the BEST! whistling.gif

• Like 1

The neighbor bought a new Vigo. We've taken rides in it. Not that different from the Isuzu. I test drove the top of the range Isuzu VCross z-Prestige. Leather. Kenwood audio. Automatic. The whole 9.

Well I have that Izuzu, the auto one. Have just had the 20000Kms service. They tell me that I have averaged 14.3Kms/Ltr over the last 10000Kms, that includes driving in BK, a trip to Laos where we had to drive fast on hilly/twisty roads for quite a while, and some long journeys. I can easily get 18Km/ltr+ if I don't drive above 85-90Km/hr. I hear that the equivalent chevy, which has an italian engine, not an Isuzu engine is pretty thirsty to say the least!!

Now this guy who was bouncing about in V-Cross .. strange ... I wonder if the tyres were a bit hard .. when I had a demo, the truck had tyre presures of 45psi ... I got them to drop the pressure to the recommended 29psi and it was completely different.

I really like this truck, but might be tempted to get the new MU7 when it comes out, apparently it's nearly ready but Isuzu may hold back a little on release date.

Edited by JAS21

Guys, you have to remember that due to the free trade agreement between Australia and Thailand, Australian tyres are being used on many Thai pick-ups.

The Australian manufacturer Beaurepaires has been experimenting with tyres using kangaroo paw technology. One of the benefits of using kangaroo paw technology is that the tyres will jump off the road surface as you travel forward thereby increasing tyre life up to 75%. You normally won't notice this. Of course problems occur in LOS when dopey sumchai mounts one of the tyres the wrong way around, and the kangaroo is facing backwards, and it is out of sync with the other 3 causing unevenness in the jump.

Beaurepaires have announced that it will be sending a Master tyre fitter to Thailand to conduct further training to ensure all the kangaroos are pointing in the right direction.

In the mean time, if you have purchased a pick-up in the last 20 months take a minute and check your tyres to see if the kangaroo is facing the front. If you can't see any kangaroos it may be that your tyres are infact all mounted incorrectly. If that is the case return to the dealership and say to the service person "Kun Jo Mai Dee". He will take good care of you. wink.png

• Like 1

post-137105-0-62004800-1352985250_thumb.

Try hit that with your Cruz.

I hit it in my sedan, not a truck, though I'm getting a Mazda BT-50 at the end of the month. I tested a gear one for a few blocks. It was quite quiet and steady. The gear shifting was not so great but I'm getting an automatic. Perhaps you should try a Mazda?

The neighbor bought a new Vigo. We've taken rides in it. Not that different from the Isuzu. I test drove the top of the range Isuzu VCross z-Prestige. Leather. Kenwood audio. Automatic. The whole 9.

Well I have that Izuzu, the auto one. Have just had the 20000Kms service. They tell me that I have averaged 14.3Kms/Ltr over the last 10000Kms, that includes driving in BK, a trip to Laos where we had to drive fast on hilly/twisty roads for quite a while, and some long journeys. I can easily get 18Km/ltr+ if I don't drive above 85-90Km/hr. I hear that the equivalent chevy, which has an italian engine, not an Isuzu engine is pretty thirsty to say the least!!

Now this guy who was bouncing about in V-Cross .. strange ... I wonder if the tyres were a bit hard .. when I had a demo, the truck had tyre presures of 45psi ... I got them to drop the pressure to the recommended 29psi and it was completely different.

I really like this truck, but might be tempted to get the new MU7 when it comes out, apparently it's nearly ready but Isuzu may hold back a little on release date.

I like mine, but I only get 11.8 km/l

I'm curious how service people can tell you(!) your fuel consumption?

OK ... here's my printout .. after having to pay a 500Baht tollway speeding fine I now tend to stick to the speed limit ... boring though!!!!!

post-17329-0-90750600-1352993926_thumb.j post-17329-0-39940200-1352993956_thumb.j

If you want to know why the score is 30% less than the previous one it's because I did an Insight comp. and got 100 out of 100 had to drive carefully though!

Edited by JAS21

I'm curious how service people can tell you(!) your fuel consumption?

You can get that information and much more from checking different gauge settings on your meters.

2 going to my house.

It's called a Holden Cruize in OZ.

They are all still mainly ISUZU.

Isuzu D-Max is a pickup truck made by Isuzu. It shares the same platform with several General Motors (GM) mid-size trucks in the United States. These being the Chevrolet Colorado, GMC Canyon and Isuzu i-Series. The Chevrolet Colorado name is also applied to a rebadged version of the D-Max in the Middle East and Thailand, although not identical to the American version. The original D-Max is sold alongside the Chevrolet Colorado in the Thai market where they are both built. In Australasia between 2003 and 2008, the D-Max was marketed as the Holden Rodeo, but has since been relaunched as the Holden Colorado. The Isuzu D-Max itself was also introduced in Australia during 2008, selling alongside the Holden offering. in the United Kingdom, the D-Max is offered there as the Isuzu Rodeo.

For more including the latest on the Thai built ISUZU click on the site below.

http://en.wikipedia....iki/Isuzu_D-Max

Edited by OZEMADE