Sansiri Homes - Any Good?

• 2 weeks later...

I own a 2 bedroom duplex unit at 'Keyne By Sansiri' http://www.sansiri.com/keyne around Thonglor and I have to say I'm very pleased with Sansiri. Although there were some defects here and there when the building was first complete (you kind of get the feeling it was rushed) but after some complaints by me and other owners regarding some defects in their units, their after sales home care service is top notch. They corrected everything I requested they corrected. Now the unit is in perfect condition. Sansiri is also known to focus a lot on design and pretty much most of their projects like really nice. In recent years, I have noticed that some of their properties are a bit over-priced given the location and the specifications, but overall, one of the top 3 developers in Thailand.

Edited by melrocks50

• 5 weeks later...

Thanks for the posts, especially from Steve.

I have hunted around on the Sansiri sites but notice that not all their houses have prices listed.

As a ball park figure how much would a 3 bed single house cost in one of their projects on the outskirts of bkk?

I've also been looking at this place in Pattaya www.pattavillage.com The developer has a good track record and can buy a 3 bedder 200 sqm for Bt4.5m (unfurnished)

Hi there

3 bed in one of the better projects would be around the 6 million mark approx 65 wah of land

The habitia range would be around 4 million

prom pat range out in kong sa wa is the cheapest In around the two million for the smallest

All depends on what you like

You should go to one of the show houses they have an interactive tv that allows you to look at all current projects ,land size,size of house etc etc

Good luck

Steve

• Like 1