Weapons, Rocket-Propelled Grenades, Launchers, Missing From Border Patrol Police Units

webfact

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's hope the weapons are not on sold to the "insurgents" in the Deep South. Someone has to be providing them replenishment of war weapons being used in the attacks. As I said in a previous post the people involved are traitors to their country and fellow servicemen & women in the military and law enforcement.

REALLY DOSE IT GET ANY BETTER THAN THIS .... WHAT THE DUCK IS GOING ON THERE LIKE YOU HAVE SAID WHY ONM EARTH WOULD THE POLICE NEED WITH R.P.G ....

IF THERE LOST ... I'M SURE THAT I SAW A FEW R.P.G.' FOR SALE ON .......... EBAY THE OTHER DAY ...... rolleyes.gif

CAN ANY ONE HERE PLEASE TELL ME WHY THE POLICE HAVE....... JUMP WINGS ON THERE UNIFORMS ........ NEVER UNDERSTOOD THAT ONE ...... OR MAY BE THEY NEED THAT MEDAL THE .... C.D.M .......coffee1.gif

Edited by webfact
member advised via PM //Admin

Well it looks like the red mob are preparing for the next Bangkok peaceful demonstration.

How do you know it's not the "yellows"?

Been and dunnit ain't they!!!!

By the way, where have you been?? I know, you've been sitting in a quiet room trying to think something up in order to make Yingluck, Pheu Thai or the red shirts look capable and have only just managed to put 'fingers to the keyboard' with that pitifull offering!!!

Edited by SICHONSTEVE
  • Like 1

Beats me... There hasn't been an incident of any importance around Nongkhai in ages, why do they still keep heavy bloody weaponry around there, and that it can be ehm... misplaced... so easily? Border control... my bum. I can remember 2 years ago, when the Reds were doing their thang - they held a military train moving troops and weapons from Nongkhai down south-west. They held it there for about a day or so - nothing happened. Sometimes the military show extreme incompetence - and this time around it's a perfect example.

Beats me... There hasn't been an incident of any importance around Nongkhai in ages, why do they still keep heavy bloody weaponry around there, and that it can be ehm... misplaced... so easily? Border control... my bum. I can remember 2 years ago, when the Reds were doing their thang - they held a military train moving troops and weapons from Nongkhai down south-west. They held it there for about a day or so - nothing happened. Sometimes the military show extreme incompetence - and this time around it's a perfect example.

Err - This was the Border Police.

Err - This was the Border Police.

Ok, my bad, anyway, it doesn't change the facts... This minute somebody might be sticking a bazooka somewhere quite inappropriate, courtesy of those clowns.

On the other hand, the information doesn't cross-check with other than "The Nation" Thai-language media.

Edited by Barabbas

"We believe some officials are involved in corruption,"

First thought: Why would they believe that anyone other than officials are involved in corruption cheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Second thought: hope remains, they won't be smuggled, just gonna be issued to those MP going to the restaurant with da nagging wife: huzzy are so yesterday's news whistling.gifwhistling.gif

Any military operation or organization is only as strong as its weakest link. You find the weakest link and there is your "in".

Before I pounce on a means to blame someone, let us consider that there could be another explanation. Let us consider that the person or persons who allowed this to happen did not think that the value of that merchandise exceeded the value they placed upon their own life or the lives of thier loved ones.

I believe that people who are placed in charge of something should not have any tangible person or thing in their lives that they might place in higher value over that thing they are in charge of. It is done in some countries, but there are people outside of Thailand who have such a thing in their hearts as honor and discipline; at such levels that even threatening the lives of their loved ones or being threatened themselves would not move them in the least; OR they would immediately report to their superiors and be immediately replaced as a weak link that had been found out.

Is it worth being a toy soldier in Thailand and being knifed in the back, or having your family killed in a bomb blast because your superiors told you to do something that they weren't willing to support you and back you up on?

And, indeed, would a toy soldier report to his or her superiors were their lives of the lives of their loved ones jeapordized by a midnight phone call, or whisper from a stranger? I doubt it, since face would deter any Thai from revealing that they have a weak spot or could be the weak spot. Add to that the inference that the one reporting is probably afraid of being jeered by his or her peers for not being able to hold their station.

What I am suggesting is that the lowest soldier has more in common with the civilian folk that he or she does with their superiors. The pressure from non-military or non-law-enforcement is greater than from within their own ranks.

It seems that it would be too easy for the Islamic and terror movement to continually throw a wrench in the works of any form of consistent, organized counter-terrorism, simply because the Thai military has ingrained in its ranks its own culture, which is in itself corrosive to the meaning of the words "security", "defence", "intelligence" and "reconnaissance". The Thai FACE must be removed from the equation in order for any leaks to be sealed up.

When they do this, they will become unpredictable and a real threat to the Islamic movement and terrorism.

• Like 1

If the 8 news topics on the front page of thaivisa.com

7 of them deal with corruption on Thailand in one form or another

The other is about young people getting their rocks off

What a xxxxxxx country

Can't understad why people are still coming to live

in this "xxxxxxx country" !

Maybe they should have their heads examined ?

REALLY DOSE IT GET ANY BETTER THAN THIS .... WHAT THE DUCK IS GOING ON THERE LIKE YOU HAVE SAID WHY ONM EARTH WOULD THE POLICE NEED WITH R.P.G ....

IF THERE LOST ... I'M SURE THAT I SAW A FEW R.P.G.' FOR SALE ON .......... EBAY THE OTHER DAY ...... rolleyes.gif

CAN ANY ONE HERE PLEASE TELL ME WHY THE POLICE HAVE....... JUMP WINGS ON THERE UNIFORMS ........ NEVER UNDERSTOOD THAT ONE ...... OR MAY BE THEY NEED THAT MEDAL THE .... C.D.M .......coffee1.gif

My first wife's father was a parachutist in the Australian army, I saw a group of RTP go through for parachute training in Nowra NSW, thats the reason for the jump wings, why they need RPGs, who knows.

Sent from my GT-I9003

Ok, this is simple deduction... look for the commander of the border patrol who has a new truck or car, new 56" tv, new motorcycle and his wife and girlfriend are spending money like it's a black friday sale day at Macy's, and bingo, you have your culprit. easy peasy..

And just to let you know in case you missed it in "charm" school posting in all caps is like yelling during a polite conversation. Please check your CAPS LOCK button for correct operation and look over your response before you hit the "Post" button. Have a nice day!

the father in law,was originally in the border police during the border incursions by khmer rouge,the lao backed communist insurgents,these groups were well armed,so the border police was armed to deal with this threat.

the northeast and the lower isaan,nan and the burma border,all had vast resources thrown at them in the period of conflict,the communist insurgency.

he worked with australian and american advisers at this time,the border incursions were viewed as a great threat to thailand's and asia's stability.

a poorly paid group,they were open to corruption and easy money from what he says.

he transferred to the RTP later,a poorly paid group open to easy money and corruption.

I guess on this one we can say, it can happen anywhere and not just Thailand.

A Darwin navy base is in lockdown after an intruder broke in, stealing a number of weapons early on Friday morning.

An ADF member was assaulted and a cache of weapons was stolen from a patrol boat, moored at HMAS Coonawarra.

This happened last night.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/opinion/political-news/navy-base-locked-down-after-weapons-heist-20121130-2akw9.html