Benelli Tnt 600 Inline-Four

Richard-BKK

Hmm, you will not hear me saying that the 254,000 THB (in its cheapest trim) Benelli BN600 is an alternative for the 986,000 THB {in cheapest trim) BMW S100RR. Actually I wanted to buy one, but my alter ego didn't like it. So I went for a MV Agusta....

pics please.....

Pokerkid, I would love to tell you and show you pictures of my motorcycle. But ThaiVisa Bike forum is not a happy community of bikers sharing information, what means if I tell and share pictures people will try to discredit my motorcycle pit of pure jealousy.

Sure I know I can buy a Honda CBR500R for almost all my workers for the same price, but what Thai boss would I be... sure I could have bought the latest Ducati... but Ducati in regard with Thailand has lately, to my personal feelings, not a perfect investment environment...

You should know that I always bought the latest Ducati, and sold my previous one with only a little write off (loss of money).

I love the criticism in Thailand about Benelli, in Italy the Chinese company who bought Benelli and signed a contract with the Italian labor organization are loved as saviors... In most European countries motorcycles magazines are impressed how much the Chinese company is pumping (money) into the Italian company to get back to high standards...

In Thailand a band of people, who I not even call real bikers... because I never, in all countries I visit see so much hostility between bikers, some people try to compare the take over from Benelli (a company that made motorcycles since 1911) to any other Chinese company...

The facts about Benelli, an Italian is running the company, the head office is not relocated... the design team that made the Benelli BN600 was 100% Italian, and production and design director was Italian he worked for Bimoto before as main designer and single sided terminated his contract after the Chinese mother company found the hub-steering and suspension to far from main stream for a step-in Benelli motorcycle.

For that I also like the comparison with BMW... as we all know that most motorcycles from BMW are made in the Berlin manufacturing facility... do you know where most of the engines parts are manufactured...

there is no reason for anyone to slam you just bc you posted teh pics of your bike. I own a cbr500r and i can post it here which a MV Agusta is much more better bike. Why not?

And hostilities are originated just bc of some immature people cannot handle any criticizm and that is all.

Still i was expecting like you might get a Benelli.

If Benelli would have been earlier available in Thailand, I might have considered a Benelli TNT899. But the MV Agusta motorcycles where almost a year earlier available in Thailand.

Also the negative thing for me is that both Benelli models available in Thailand are naked-bikes, while I prefer a fairing, it gives that bit more wind protection..

• Like 1

Hmm, you will not hear me saying that the 254,000 THB (in its cheapest trim) Benelli BN600 is an alternative for the 986,000 THB {in cheapest trim) BMW S100RR. Actually I wanted to buy one, but my alter ego didn't like it. So I went for a MV Agusta....

pics please.....

Pokerkid, I would love to tell you and show you pictures of my motorcycle. But ThaiVisa Bike forum is not a happy community of bikers sharing information, what means if I tell and share pictures people will try to discredit my motorcycle pit of pure jealousy.

Sure I know I can buy a Honda CBR500R for almost all my workers for the same price, but what Thai boss would I be... sure I could have bought the latest Ducati... but Ducati in regard with Thailand has lately, to my personal feelings, not a perfect investment environment...

You should know that I always bought the latest Ducati, and sold my previous one with only a little write off (loss of money).

I love the criticism in Thailand about Benelli, in Italy the Chinese company who bought Benelli and signed a contract with the Italian labor organization are loved as saviors... In most European countries motorcycles magazines are impressed how much the Chinese company is pumping (money) into the Italian company to get back to high standards...

In Thailand a band of people, who I not even call real bikers... because I never, in all countries I visit see so much hostility between bikers, some people try to compare the take over from Benelli (a company that made motorcycles since 1911) to any other Chinese company...

The facts about Benelli, an Italian is running the company, the head office is not relocated... the design team that made the Benelli BN600 was 100% Italian, and production and design director was Italian he worked for Bimoto before as main designer and single sided terminated his contract after the Chinese mother company found the hub-steering and suspension to far from main stream for a step-in Benelli motorcycle.

For that I also like the comparison with BMW... as we all know that most motorcycles from BMW are made in the Berlin manufacturing facility... do you know where most of the engines parts are manufactured...

I sense someones bottom lip is protruding slightly. There have been a few posts about members awesome new bikes lately and the response has been hugely positive, I for one love to see other peoples top end bikes here in Thailand and I've seen very few jaded remarks in those threads :)

The negativity you experience is geared towards your relentless spamming of Chinese companies which you clealy have a vested interest in promoting. If you posted about your passion for your Italian superbikes I'm pretty sure the reception would be different :)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Not all at the same time though!

What the hell is wrong with TVF. I am always having trouble with it???

Yeah it sucks big time & I reported it days ago

It is like an endless loop at times after you post

Never hit reply or post twice if it is looping.

Instead just open another tab & you will see your post is already posted

so you can close the original window.

This site (TVF ) just has too much snooping by Google & ads going on now.

Not really an easy site to navigate or load anymore

Edited by mania
  • Like 1

using adblock and noscript extensions seems to load really fast and unobstructive. :D

• Like 1

using adblock and noscript extensions seems to load really fast and unobstructive. biggrin.png

"adblock and noscript extensions" And where do I find those?

• 3 weeks later...

Benelli have opened a showroom on Kaset Nawamin Road, just had dinner in the restaurant opposite. It looks like the opening party tonight. Decent sized place, on the left as you drive from Kasetsart to Nawamin Road. Around number 284 on the central reservation pylons...

Bennelli tornado 650cc. VerTical twin made italy mid seventies similar design bsa lightening bonneville ect would not trust any mc made china mettaligy welding. and mechanical well below par japanese best tried them all makes riding big jap bikes 20yrs no problems

Sent from my GT-S5570 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Bennelli tornado 650cc. VerTical twin made italy mid seventies similar design bsa lightening bonneville ect would not trust any mc made china mettaligy welding. and mechanical well below par japanese best tried them all makes riding big jap bikes 20yrs no problems

what's the worst that could happen ? a blown engine maybe..............You don't need to ride a chinese made bike to experience that

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/658279-versys-engine-blown/

broken down on side of road like many i see you dont want to die because of metal or weld failure harley same some componants chinese hence problematic get a proper mc jap mechanically superior win most superbike races worldwide from kiwi cocko

broken down on side of road like many i see you dont want to die because of metal or weld failure harley same some componants chinese hence problematic get a proper mc jap mechanically superior win most superbike races worldwide from kiwi cocko

so you have seen many Benelli's on the side of the road with meachanical failures, very interesting. please do tell us more about your experiences with Benelli, you seem to have a wealth of information so its only fair if you share that with us .

Another thing , what exactly is kiwi cocko ?

"what exactly is kiwi cocko ?" I know. That reprobate lived a couple of doors down from me back in Oz. Miserable bastard half breed. Obviously wore out his welcome with the folks in the shaky isles, so moved to Oz. They can have him back!

it is a gorgeous bike, and for my money id rather have one than a honda 500, and more likely th er6n

i sat beside one at a set of lights in bangkok the other day, i was on my mountain bike and thought at first it was a tricked out er6m then the light changed, i heard the engine and i knew it wasnt

it is a gorgeous bike, and for my money id rather have one than a honda 500, and more likely th er6n

i sat beside one at a set of lights in bangkok the other day, i was on my mountain bike and thought at first it was a tricked out er6m then the light changed, i heard the engine and i knew it wasnt

This benelli bike is fck gorgeous.Waiting years for some inline-4 naked middleweight with price similar to er6n. Most of others are 100-200.000 more expensive(z800). Er6n would be perfect bike for me if only would have i4 and not that tractor sound twin engine.

Will be waiting some reviews but damn 269k(for thailand) is a great price.

What happened to that guy JeffreyMcCollum from page 6 who out deposit 6 months ago?