Benelli Tnt 600 Inline-Four

Richard-BKK

The fact you had to resort to ad hominem only serves to highlight the weakness of your previous point.

Your not a woman by chance?

Because I never see men get so far off point smile.png

Point was always bikes take a big hit in value the 1st year

anyway enjoy

You're the one who had trouble seeing the point, but that's your problem, not mine- you seem to be the one acting like a b!tch, frankly.

Damaged and heavily-used bikes lose more value regardless of their age, and you can't compare them to unmolested versions (which is what you did)- their value isn't relevant to other bikes on the market.

I don't troll Internet forums, but I liken you to a squeaky toy waiting for a cat to show up and bat it around for a while- sorry, Squeaky, but you'll have to find someone else to play with.

http://www.ninja250t...c&topic=42540.0

LL, please explain this depreciation. looking forward to it, I haven't laughed too much today yet. i need some comic relief.

any more examples or only one?

maybe this one is crashed as well?

Sure like I said any day of the week.

Also any brand like the Honda 500cbr I said is now in Thai Visa classified

25k down in 4 months. It is what it is. Price is what the market will support.

If you sell a bike close to new does not mean you get close to new price for it.

Because, folks will just buy a new one if the price is close to new. Simple yes?

Edited by meechai

Funny how thing start off going in one direction and end up in another! blink.png

Do you guys want to know what the ladyboy at the salon told me today when I was getting my manicure/pedicure? whistling.gif But I digress! biggrin.png

a ladyboy gave me a haircut once ... never again

some things just should not be touching your knees...during a haircut !

• Like 1

Funny how thing start off going in one direction and end up in another! blink.png

Do you guys want to know what the ladyboy at the salon told me today when I was getting my manicure/pedicure? whistling.gif But I digress! biggrin.png

a ladyboy gave me a haircut once ... never again

some things just should not be touching your knees...during a haircut !

Haircut from a LB is ok for me. A wash and ear massage better not.

• Like 1

I don't have any trouble with people of different persuasions or different cultures, unless they are killing people and blowing stuff up. Just let em be. If they ride something a bit different.... what's it matter to me....or you?

The Chinaman in Beijing on his his Zhung Sukz scooter getting to work on time.

The Harley rider in LA posing for the Hollywood Honeys.

The ex-pat school teacher on his Benelli 600 wanting a sports bike experience.

All made a choice. All spent their money....for better or worse. All have to live with their chosen steed...or off it to someone else!

So the guy with the white Benelli mentioned earlier. He may have discovered what everyone else who rides a 1000 knows, 600 just don't cut it after you have ridden a 1000! facepalm.gif

And, for those interested, the LB at the salon said: She has a special friend who rides a red Honda. I said: What size has he got?

It's a CBR600 came the reply. Apparently spent a lot of money on it. We had a nice chat, much better than reading Hair & Beauty magazine. rolleyes.gif

I don't have any trouble with people of different persuasions or different cultures, unless they are killing people and blowing stuff up. Just let em be. If they ride something a bit different.... what's it matter to me....or you?

All made a choice. All spent their money....for better or worse. All have to live with their chosen steed...or off it to someone else!

So the guy with the white Benelli mentioned earlier. He may have discovered what everyone else who rides a 1000 knows, 600 just don't cut it after you have ridden a 1000! facepalm.gif

And, for those interested, the LB at the salon said: She has a special friend who rides a red Honda. I said: What size has he got?

It's a CBR600 came the reply. Apparently spent a lot of money on it. We had a nice chat, much better than reading Hair & Beauty magazine. rolleyes.gif

lol. I thought you were gonna say that his/her special friend rides a red cbr500 and is a member of the thaivisa forum.....

• Like 1

true, i dont see why people have to criticize others for what they want to ride...

i knew a LB once who was named 'Will'...i tried to tell her him it was a guys name, but the bloke wasnt having any of it.

Small correction, the Benelli BN600 is not a sportsbike. The Benelli Tornado Tre series is a line of Benelli sportsbikes and has the performance to back that up... The Benelli Tornado Tre line-up is currently not yet available in Thailand...

Small correction, the Benelli BN600 is not a sportsbike. The Benelli Tornado Tre series is a line of Benelli sportsbikes and has the performance to back that up... The Benelli Tornado Tre line-up is currently not yet available in Thailand...

OK, you win. It's a naked bike with sporting aspirations. With Benelli on the tank it had better have sporting aspirations! biggrin.png

what are you trying to prove pokerkid? A chinese Benelli will never hold its value like kawasaki, nowhere in this world man!

you do not have to prove me anything as i will never buy a Chinese Benelli:)

to prove something to me, you have to buy a Benelli 600 and write your impressions here because while riding a jap bike, you do not sound reliable and reasonable as you have no balls to put your money on what you speak!

but look at me, i like japanese bikes and i buy japanese bikes. Because i do what i believe and want but yours is just word salad!

also you started being a weirdo as well calling me a teacher. just be creative, dont be that cheap pokerkid! you can do better, use your brain as your last posts sound desperate and i dont want your faith to be like the weirdo with a.s pain constantly attacking me. You can be a better man:lol:

Also, i think the bikes on the add you posted looks like they are stolen, why they take pics when the bikes are on the back of a truck!

so maybe that is why it is so cheap:D

16 pages and no one has purchased one and given a review? Surprising.

I have never ridden an in-line 4 cylinder so I don't know what I can expect to be different over my ER6N.

I'm not trying to reignite the debate, it's an honest question, but besides the "exotic" heritage, why would someone buy a Chinese Benelli over an ER6N?

The ER6N is a nice bike, especially for the majority of riding I do. Reasonably fast, good brakes, handles well...and just feels solid. Super reliable.

The Benelli looks close in terms of specs and even looks...but I just don't think I could pull the trigger and buy one. Not sure if it's the Chinese thing...or the Kawasaki factor.

Just not sure about it...but I'd really like to read someone's review of who owns one....especially if they rode an ER6N.

what are you trying to prove pokerkid? A chinese Benelli will never hold its value like kawasaki, nowhere in this world man!

to prove something to me, you have to buy a Benelli 600 and write your impressions here because while riding a jap bike, you do not sound reliable and reasonable as you have no balls to put your money on what you speak!

but look at me, i like japanese bikes and i buy japanese bikes. Because i do what i believe and want but yours is just word salad!

also you started being a weirdo as well calling me a teacher. just be creative, dont be that cheap pokerkid! you can do better, use your brain as your last posts sound desperate and i dont want your faith to be like the weirdo with a.s pain constantly attacking me. You can be a better man:lol:

Also, i think the bikes on the add you posted looks like they are stolen, why they take pics when the bikes are on the back of a truck!

almost 100k depreciation in 1 year ? you call that good value

Edited by pokerkid

I have never ridden an in-line 4 cylinder so I don't know what I can expect to be different over my ER6N.

I'm not trying to reignite the debate, it's an honest question, but besides the "exotic" heritage, why would someone buy a Chinese Benelli over an ER6N?

The ER6N is a nice bike, especially for the majority of riding I do. Reasonably fast, good brakes, handles well...and just feels solid. Super reliable.

The Benelli looks close in terms of specs and even looks...but I just don't think I could pull the trigger and buy one. Not sure if it's the Chinese thing...or the Kawasaki factor.

Just not sure about it...but I'd really like to read someone's review of who owns one....especially if they rode an ER6N.

Wrong, a forum member here has purchased one ( and I heard he is very happy with it) but he is not allowed to post for the moment...This has been mentioned here a couple of times already now.

Edited by pokerkid

I'm sure that nobody cares, but if you take the average motorcycle with a Japanese brand badge build in Thailand and count the parts that are made in China you would be amazed... That is what happens in an global economic. Does that mean that the Honda, Yamaha or Kawasaki is less quality... of course not.

The same things some, surely not all, Chinese manufacturers make good quality products. For quality I'm sure that the Chinese build Benelli's are similar in quality to the Thai build Kawasaki's. Not sure if I actually want to say that as internationally Thai build Kawasaki's have not so good reputation, just check how much serious re-calls (frame and chassis) where issued for Thai build Kawasaki in the last 5-years.

Beneiili is now for just over 5-years owned by the Qianjiang Group (from China), and they had during that period one re-call which also effected many other manufacturers as it was a part from a supplier.

Many manufacturers produce motorcycles and many other products in China, but I know what people going to say – those manufacturers have a Westerner who's the head of QC or production, the same thing is true for Benelli in China, the director of production is a Italian and the head of QC is also a Italian. Actual about 70% of the whole management at the Chinese Benelli management is Italian (with exception of one German).

Is the Benelli BN600 better than the Kawasaki ER6N? Honestly I can only say that the performance is better, and the truth is that only time can tell if they are also as durable...

And sometimes it's as Kawasaki rider good you have a friend who rides a Benelli BN600.... at least you get home....biggrin.png

post-12170-0-00725900-1384406824_thumb.j

Edited by Richard-BKK
  • Like 1

Wrong, a forum member here has purchased one ( and I heard he is very happy with it) but he is not allowed to post for the moment...This has been mentioned here a couple of times already now.

I'm glad you have "heard" some random guy who says he owns one but can't post is "very happy" with it...

I'll wait till someone legitimate posts their experience.

• Like 1

I'm glad you have "heard" some random guy who says he owns one but can't post is "very happy" with it...

He use to post a lot

You can PM him & get the straight skinny

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/user/131287-jeffreymccollum/

that would take too much effort, he seems like a guy who wants to be spoon fed

He use to post a lot

So, you want me to stalk some random guy on a forum who doesn't post, to ask how he enjoys his bike just to support your views?

You really just said that?

Too funny.

He use to post a lot

So, you want me to stalk some random guy on a forum who doesn't post, to ask how he enjoys his bike just to support your views?

You really just said that?

Too funny.

why dont you try google, many benelli's have been sold in thailand and there are plenty of videos and reports, do you speak thai?

oh I forgot, you don't like to do much searching otherwise you would have found one video already a couple of pages before

Edited by pokerkid

I would not suggest to use posts in TV bike forum as a serious source. Neither positive nor negative. Have you visited a Benelli dealer? Looked at the bike? Tried to speak to the stuff or some customers there? Googled about the bike, clubs in Thailand, fan websites, facebook pages? OK most will be in Thai language here, but Benelli is sold in other countries too if the thai language is a problem. Or PM the owner of the bike like others suggested. There is also a "benelliforum" in the top level "com" domain. Or just wait, why not :)

Just saw this post and am confused.

"calling someone a teacher" - is this some kind of swearword i don't know? Sounds strange blink.png

Just saw this post and am confused.

"calling someone a teacher" - is this some kind of swearword i don't know? Sounds strange blink.png

Just the usual Bar Stool know nothings that post on here.

• 2 weeks later...