Benelli Tnt 600 Inline-Four

Richard-BKK

it is a gorgeous bike, and for my money id rather have one than a honda 500, and more likely th er6n

i sat beside one at a set of lights in bangkok the other day, i was on my mountain bike and thought at first it was a tricked out er6m then the light changed, i heard the engine and i knew it wasnt

This benelli bike is fck gorgeous.Waiting years for some inline-4 naked middleweight with price similar to er6n. Most of others are 100-200.000 more expensive(z800). Er6n would be perfect bike for me if only would have i4 and not that tractor sound twin engine.

Will be waiting some reviews but dam_n 269k(for thailand) is a great price.

What happened to that guy JeffreyMcCollum from page 6 who out deposit 6 months ago?

its a nice bike until you get closer up and start looking at detail.. then i'm not so sure

it is a gorgeous bike, and for my money id rather have one than a honda 500, and more likely th er6n

i sat beside one at a set of lights in bangkok the other day, i was on my mountain bike and thought at first it was a tricked out er6m then the light changed, i heard the engine and i knew it wasnt

This benelli bike is fck gorgeous.Waiting years for some inline-4 naked middleweight with price similar to er6n. Most of others are 100-200.000 more expensive(z800). Er6n would be perfect bike for me if only would have i4 and not that tractor sound twin engine.

What happened to that guy JeffreyMcCollum from page 6 who out deposit 6 months ago?

its a nice bike until you get closer up and start looking at detail.. then i'm not so sure

Strange that even months after release of bn600/tnt600 there's NO SINGLE review of it other the some "review" of blogs who know only technical specs rather than actually ridden it.

have you actually done that?

Yes at the motor show... why! have you not?

Yes at the motor show... why! have you not?

As i said i sat beside one at a stoplight admiring it, but did not realize what it was until i heard the engine as it accelerated away

at least one other here as seen and heard one and they seem to think it is quite nicely put together

I was at the SYM/Keeway showroom in Nonthaburi today collecting some docs for my new SYM Fiddle 11 scooter and there were at least a dozen Benelli BN600`s with their buyers there collecting their new machines. Apparently, this is the first batch and many more have already been bought. I had a good look and my unbiased first impression is that the bike is very well finished with quality paint, plating and welding, and the fit is very good too with some quality looking components. The black version looked especially smart contrasted against the red trellis framework. Engine was mechanically quiet making a low rustling noise. Exhaust sounded like a louder than stock R6. Further enquiry revealed the bike has 82RWHP on the Dyno. Bike has a 3 year comprehensive warranty and the package includes roadside assistance and recovery should it ever be needed. I know some will shoot the bike down without knowing anything about it, but on appearances alone I think it deserves to have judgement reserved until we hear from someone who owns and puts distance on one. I think the company that owns Keeway is serious about breaking into the mainstream bike market. Only time will tell if they have a flagship product reliable enough to achieve that.

I don't know him personally but I did PM him

Due to some kind of rule break or??

He is no longer allowed to post

As I said I did PM him awhile back & asked how he liked it & all he said

was It was a great bargain to die for.

So I assume he is enjoying it.

Would be nice if he is allowed back & could post some info on it.

I see he is still actively reading so if he could I am sure he would.

• Like 2

I don't know him personally but I did PM him

Due to some kind of rule break or??

He is no longer allowed to post

As I said I did PM him awhile back & asked how he liked it & all he said

was It was a great bargain to die for.

So I assume he is enjoying it.

Would be nice if he is allowed back & could post some info on it.

I see he is still actively reading so if he could I am sure he would.

so he bought it, good for him. he got probably fed up with some china bike haters here and did not want to post anymore

It would be good though if he could write some objective reports about the bike. Just look at the keeway 200 thread, china haters gone and the positive reviews are everywhere now

Edited by pokerkid
  • Like 1

Well JeffreyMcCollum if you're reading this go to internet shop,make a new account and post your review about benelli 600giggle.gif i assume by now he's got a reasonable km on it to provide us infos about reliability of a bike.

Edited by GotR1GHT
  • Like 1

here is a promo video... Had a bit of a look around on the net. it seems its getting ok feed back.

Thanks for that

It really is not a bad looking bike at all.

Thats true... when i was at the motor show a few things put me off but i can't remember exactly what now... something about the rear subframe and passenger seat being feeble. like an afterthought. maybe i'll go and have another look. ohh and also i think the general finish of the bike... but to be fair i'm not sure if the bike had been doing the rounds for pictures etc.. so that could have been the reason.

Edited by thaicbr
  • Like 1

Should be released in Australia very soon(Benelli facebook page says it should debut in October).Look forward for some reviews. If it's turns up to be a decent bike this could be big hit especially here where similar bikes are 200k more expensive(granted they probably have better quality/service). But so far bn600 looks great for me,2 exhausts under the rear seat(which i especially like),180mm rear tire,a bit more hp than er6n but a bit less torquerier,i4 engine. Only thing i worry is are any copy parts(brembo copy brakes?)and how is the quality.

Edited by GotR1GHT

Should be released in Australia very soon(Benelli facebook page says it should debut in October).Look forward for some reviews. If it's turns up to be a decent bike this could be big hit especially here where similar bikes are 200k more expensive(granted they probably have better quality/service). But so far bn600 looks great for me,2 exhausts under the rear seat(which i especially like),180mm rear tire,a bit more hp than er6n but a bit less torquerier,i4 engine. Only thing i worry is are any copy parts(brembo copy brakes?)and how is the quality.

I really want to see some unbiased reviews of this bike. So far what I have seen on the internet is a lot of negative reactions from people who never drove or bought the bike but new owners seem to be happy with it.

• Like 2

Would any of you even consider this bike if it's parallel twin engine instead of Inline-4?

actually i would prefer it to be a v-twin (read ducati) , my favourite engine. But what's your point ?

Edited by pokerkid

Althught it's looking nice,i think inline 4 engine is the only thing that this bike has that is better than er6n,which are price similar.

I presume kawasaki has better quality,service,dealership,proven quality of a bike,wider audience in SEA than Benelli.

Bn600 does have 8-10 hp more but that's not even noticeable,er6n would have better torque. Seems that most of the people who want to get bn600 are getting it only because of i4.Including me lolsmile.png

Edited by GotR1GHT

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The Benelli BN600 EVO is what will be called the Benelli BN600R in Thailand. Benelli will also introduce a BN600GT which is a Adventure bike, and another one is a 300cc twin called the Benelli BN302.

Benelli BN600R debuts at EICMA

Decent parts too

Marzocchi front fork and a rear aluminium alloy swingarm

The stopping power is handled by Brembo brakes that include a front 320mm

twin floating disk with radial calipers and a rear 240mm single disk with double piston calipers.

The Benelli BN600 EVO is what will be called the Benelli BN600R in Thailand. Benelli will also introduce a BN600GT which is a Adventure bike, and another one is a 300cc twin called the Benelli BN302.

My sources tell me that there is no way that Benelli will release these bikes in Thailand. Absolutely no chance, you are better going with the CBR650F or Ninja 300 as you will be waiting forever for the Benelli as it will not arrive.

who buys a 290 k benelli if honda sells cbr650f for 330 k?

sure Honda will kill Benelli sales here still i can see Benelli is gaining momentum around the globe maybe within ten years, they should be fine.

Will the Honda CB650F be sold in Thailand? Nothing is sure with Honda until it stands in the showroom, Honda also makes the CB400F, CB400X and CBR400R and even a few other models that I currently cannot remember but making or assembling a motorcycle in Thailand would not automatically mean that it will be sold in Thailand.

The Benelli BN600 is already available for almost 1-year in Thailand, and what I understand the Thai distributor and Benelli are both very happy with the results. It's very likely that the Benelli BN302 will come available in Thailand... it's a nakedbike so not really competition for the Ninja 300 or the CBR300R... by the way the Italian designed engine packs more horsepower and torque than the Kawasaki or Honda...

The Benelli BN500GT is also likely to be introduced in Thailand, as the Benelli BN600 sells more than expected (while often being compared to a Kawasaki ER6N), the new Benelli BN600GT can be compared to the Kawasaki Versys 650 and hopeful will sell as well as the BN600.

The Benelli BN600R will probably be a motorcycle with a longer delivery time as they will only be shipped in small quantities, if they even will be introduced on the Thai markt.

Also the word is that Benelli Thailand will also start selling Benelli scooters (25,150,250, and 350cc). The rumor is that this is the main reason why the Thai distributor of Sym and Benelli/Keeway have separated the two companies.... for this we just have to wait and see but all I think that 2014 will be a amazing year with lots more motorcycles to choose from...

• Like 1

Will the Honda CB650F be sold in Thailand? Nothing is sure with Honda until it stands in the showroom, Honda also makes the CB400F, CB400X and CBR400R and even a few other models that I currently cannot remember but making or assembling a motorcycle in Thailand would not automatically mean that it will be sold in Thailand.

The Benelli BN600 is already available for almost 1-year in Thailand, and what I understand the Thai distributor and Benelli are both very happy with the results. It's very likely that the Benelli BN302 will come available in Thailand... it's a nakedbike so not really competition for the Ninja 300 or the CBR300R... by the way the Italian designed engine packs more horsepower and torque than the Kawasaki or Honda...

The Benelli BN500GT is also likely to be introduced in Thailand, as the Benelli BN600 sells more than expected (while often being compared to a Kawasaki ER6N), the new Benelli BN600GT can be compared to the Kawasaki Versys 650 and hopeful will sell as well as the BN600.

The Benelli BN600R will probably be a motorcycle with a longer delivery time as they will only be shipped in small quantities, if they even will be introduced on the Thai markt.

Also the word is that Benelli Thailand will also start selling Benelli scooters (25,150,250, and 350cc). The rumor is that this is the main reason why the Thai distributor of Sym and Benelli/Keeway have separated the two companies.... for this we just have to wait and see but all I think that 2014 will be a amazing year with lots more motorcycles to choose from...

What Richard means is, the CB 650F will be sold in thailand for sure. biggrin.png

who buys a 290 k benelli if honda sells cbr650f for 330 k?

Someone who wants:

Brembo brakes.

Upside-down Marzocchi front fork

Great, eye catching design.

Double underseat exhausts.

More power.

Less weight.

Close to 100,000 baht in the difference. (you don't know the price of either)

Sporty style and sporty engine, with it's power higher up in the fun range.

Looking at the Honda read up it's another bland engine with its linear power, specifically made for use in the low and mid range (see CBR250 and CBR 500 series).

Good and safe for people using it as a tourer.

For people who like sporty bikes, the Benelli is no doubt going to be the more fun, and better of the two.

One seems to be for beginners and grandpa's, the other for men in their twenties and thirties that want to have a blast of fun.