South Pattaya Beer Bar Raided By Police After Underage Sex Worker Sting

Rimmer

South Pattaya Beer Bar raided by Police after underage sex worker sting

PATTAYA:--An undercover operation by Region 2 Police on a small Beer Bar in South Pattaya, thought to be offering minors for sex to their customers, took place early on Tuesday Morning.

Offices from the Police Region 2 Child and Women Protection Unit along with the Anti-Human Trafficking Division were made aware of the bar in South Pattaya which had been reportedly offering girls to foreign customers who would pay money in exchange for sexual services.

Using a foreign operative armed with marked bank notes, the operation took place at the Friendly Beer Bar where he allegedly handed over 2,000 Baht in exchange for sexual services with a 16 year old girl who was working there.

As soon as the money was handed over the operative took the girl to the JV Place Guest House and to room number 101 where female officers were waiting inside. The rest of the Police team converged on the bar and arrested the bar owner Khun Princhar aged 40 and the cashier Khun Suganyar aged 38. Two other girls aged 16 were found at the bar and the entire group were taken to Pattaya Police Station for further questioning.

Full story:http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/67463/south-pattaya-beer-bar-raided-police-underage-sex-worker-sting/

pattaya-one.jpg

-- Pattaya One 2012-04-12

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

Few less scumbags in bars... good to know that the police take that issue dam_n serious.

But... if it's true what it reads in the article: "All three claimed they were forced to work in Pattaya and in the bar industry after leaving school and being told by their families to financially support them in any way they can" then I hope the police will also go after the families who forced those girls into that kind of activity...

Edited by Swiss1960
  • Like 1

Few less scumbags in bars... good to know that the police take that issue dam_n serious.

But... if it's true what it reads in the article: "All three claimed they were forced to work in Pattaya and in the bar industry after leaving school and being told by their families to financially support them in any way they can" then I hope the police will also go after the families who forced those girls into that kind of activity...

It doesn't appear that any "foreign scumbags" were involved - unless you're referring to the undercover operative.

The girls will be returned to their families and then will no doubt return to Pattaya when the dudt has settled. Hopefully, the bar owner/manager/mamasan will face appropriate penalties.

Edited by brewsterbudgen

It doesn't appear that any "foreign scumbags" were involved - unless you're referring to the undercover operative.

The girls will be returned to their families and then will no doubt return to Pattaya when the dudt has settled. Hopefully, the bar owner/manager/mamasan will face appropriate penalties.

Don't put words in my mouth, nowhere in my post I talke about *foreign* scumbags... scumbag is scumbag independent of nationality, whether the deliver them (family) or sell them (bar owner) or buy them (customers)...

Don't put words in my mouth, nowhere in my post I talke about *foreign* scumbags... scumbag is scumbag independent of nationality, whether the deliver them (family) or sell them (bar owner) or buy them (customers)...

Apologies - I guess it was a Freudian mistake on my part!