Opposition Cries Foul Over Former Prime Minister Thaksin On State Television: Thailand

webfact

Oh PLEASE!

Sueing the government over this? Come on! I suppose when the BBC or CNN play a tape of an an afgani terrorist - they should be shut down too!

Just cause some people hate a guy - taking it to this extreme is a waste of time, effort, and money.

Can't something more constructive be done by the opposition?

You have missed the point entirely,Thaksin went out live on State Television,which shows Political Bias towards him, and condoned by the present Government, PTP,and the BBC report the News, not make it,as in this case.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh PLEASE!

Sueing the government over this? Come on! I suppose when the BBC or CNN play a tape of an an afgani terrorist - they should be shut down too!

Just cause some people hate a guy - taking it to this extreme is a waste of time, effort, and money.

You have missed the point entirely,Thaksin went out live on State Television,which shows Political Bias towards him, and condoned by the present Government, PTP,and the BBC report the News, not make it,as in this case.

oh, the BBC seem to be making the news lately and jim can't fix it.

• Like 1

Oh PLEASE!

Ohhh so droll :P

sent from my Q6

Oh PLEASE!

In bad taste,even for you!

Oh PLEASE!

In bad taste,even for you!

even for me! does my reputation precede me? lol

it's not really in bad taste either unless you're offended for a dead pedo!

Edited by nurofiend

The Bangkok Post reports that Chasit is in trouble for having claimed that the tournament had as a price a royally endorsed trophy... which was, how can we put it delicately? a stinking lie. Chasit, in true Shinawatra form claims it was a honest mistake.

• Like 1

It was an accident, totally unplanned, just happened, we don't censor in real-time, we were only watching the UDD rally at Democracy Monument for the expected phone-in, we didn't know anyone was actually watching channel-11.

Well even if they were censoring in real time, does anybody believe the real time censoring staff would have been game enough to pull the plug?