Registering Thai Visa Card On Apple Store Does Not Work!

Sandman77

Hello I want to register my k cyber banking kasikorn visa card on my app store acount in the eu but it not work!

On amazon no problem, strange amazon does not veryfy the 3 security digits on the backside ,see this first time in a online shop, but back to apple now ,first I was thinking the only veryfy the ip of the country you stay withe the country the card was issued country before !

Is it the same, it should work , but it does not!

On PayPal the credit card from Thailand works, if I try to purchase something in the thai airplane from Europe to here it also not work!

My question now , would it maybe solve the problem when I register a new thai AppStore acount, with iTunes and try to register the thai visa again?

How I can switch a existing iTunes acount , into another ,? I not find this option!'yet?

The only problem I may have is, if the regestration on thai app store or maybe USA AppStore works,when Thailand not have there own, the content of the apps is different from eu AppStore!

Sent from my iPhone using ThaiVisa app

Do you have a real credit card or use your Kasikorn debit card as a credit card (for online only)?

I had also problems this way. So I made a real credit card (Krungsri) and have no problems in the Thai iTunes store.

It's debit card after registering a new acount, works now on thai store. But cannot purchase something in us or eu store! Apple verify the country where the card was issued ! And finally check the ip from country you log in!

Funny thing was try to open us acount with thai card same I use in thai store USA store reject it got SMS payment 0 bath , after one hour later massage again 3o bath charged!

Sent from my iPhone using ThaiVisa app

I ended up having to call Apple and they helped sort it out. I now have a US account and a Thai account. I do believe the rule is you must have a residential address of the country you want an account in. I have one in each along with a bank account in each...

I am with Kasikorn, signed up with their online banking and created a K-web shopping card (a virtual card number and details that debits money from my account, like a credit card) and it works fine on the Apple store for purchases. I cannot remember if it was limited to the Thai store or not though but everything I have wanted to buy has worked.