What Time Do You Have Your First Alcoholic Drink Of The Day?

hotandhumid

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My lady's uncle is full time cop and part time songtaw driver for school kids. Stopped to talk one day as he was waiting to make a run and he's drinking a can of beer. Gotta love it........................

not if you have ever seen carnage from drunk driving...

I believe he was being facetious.

You were, weren't you, Helmsman?

I see cops in uniform, ON duty, drinking and riding motorbikes in my town, quite often. Great example. Other adults, too.

As for me, if I'm out of beer, I go without, until I get to Makro, buy it, carry it in a box. I won't allow the younger kids in my school see me with it.

Why this obsession with alcohol? Does life really have to revolve around it because if it does I must be dead already. I'm not teetotal by any means but I haven't had an alcoholic drink in weeks and if I have the next one tomorrow or next year is of no importance.

OK.

Why this obsession with alcohol? Does life really have to revolve around it because if it does I must be dead already. I'm not teetotal by any means but I haven't had an alcoholic drink in weeks and if I have the next one tomorrow or next year is of no importance.

Because there isn't anything else to do here is there.

*burp*

• Like 1

Around 4pm on a weekend unless we're going out then I wait until we're in the restaurant. When I get home from the office during the week, usually 6.30-7pm.

Don't do a whole evening session mind, 3-4 cans of Chang (yes I like it) is enough.

*burp*

So why live here?

• Like 2

When I drank 15 years ago, typically I'd have a half bottle of Sang Thip 'whisky' when I came to in the morning about 4 am. I start the proper drinking at around 7am with a large bottle of Sang Thip but I wouldn't start on the Chang until about 6pm, along with another half Sang Thip.

God, I hate Sang Thip I wonder if they still make it?

Edited by Neeranam

I drink on average once a week. "First drink of the day"!?!?!

If you're drinking every single day don't you feel you have a problem?

I personally can't drink more than once a week or I start to feel unhealthy. I can't imagine how run down your body must be adding alcohol to it every single day and not allowing it any time to recover

• Like 1

When I drank 15 years ago, typically I'd have a half bottle of Sang Thip 'whisky' when I came to in the morning about 4 am. I start the proper drinking at around 7am with a large bottle of Sang Thip but I wouldn't start on the Chang until about 6pm, along with another half Sang Thip.

God, I hate Sang Thip I wonder if they still make it?

I think it was a very wise decision to stop when you did.

• Like 2

If you're drinking every single day don't you feel you have a problem?

I think I have a problem that I don't drink more. My one Lite beer a day (or Vodka shot) makes me feel like a nun. Moderate daily alcohol is actually health promoting, good for the heart. Wine would be better though. Edited by Jingthing

I only drink once or twice a month when I go to Bangkok for beer as there really isn't anywhere worth drinking here. Working, sport and child of course put limits on it as well.

When do I start drinking on those days ? As soon as I can get out this dump, showered and in a bar.

I go to my favorite watering hole about twice a week. I get there about 3:30 in the afternoon and usually am back home by dark or a little after. I don't like to drive at night, drinking or not.

Time is irrelevant. I go to bed when I'm sleepy, I get up when I wake up, I eat when I'm hungry and I take a drink when I want one. So my first drink might be at 7am while I'm having lunch since I've been up since midnight watching football on TV.

*burp*

First laugh of the day! will have a drink to that... so I can go on and *burp* too ;-)

My lady's uncle is full time cop and part time songtaw driver for school kids. Stopped to talk one day as he was waiting to make a run and he's drinking a can of beer. Gotta love it........................

Yep, lot's of moron's in both professions.