Body In The Moat

WarProfiteer

Foreign coloured gentleman, I was told by an onlooker.

A black African or white European?

If he was 'coloured',that must be other way around ...tongue.png

Red Indian? ... black & white aren't really colours ...

WP, are you back in town or Tak relaying news

in pattaya they jump from balconys,here there is the moat

Plenty of balcony's if they really want to go that way !

Out of the question. nononono!

Balconies are a Pattaya thing.

there was a jumper up at Teppanya Hospital a few nights ago. we drove by and saw dozens people in the street, all looking up, many police, rescue, etc. no trampolines, air mattresses, etc. or anything you might see in the West. only concrete.sad.png

Edited by Oscar2

So what is it....the verdict is still open.

Did the aforesaid person kick the bucket in the moat after being pushed from a balcony by a woman with big boobs???

Presumed drowning/suicide.

Its not over until the fat lady with large appendages has sung.

So what is it....the verdict is still open.

Did the aforesaid person kick the bucket in the moat after being pushed from a balcony by a woman with big boobs???

Presumed drowning/suicide.

Its not over until the fat lady with large appendages has sung.

Don't you mean "swung"?

Never mind the balcony! Never mind the moat!

BEWARE THE BOOBS OF DEATH !!!!!!!!

A picture so I know which ones to lookout for?

Does anyone else recall a movie named "Deadly Weapons", starring 'Chesty Morgan', I wonder ? laugh.png

Stop tittering there, at the back ! rolleyes.gif

I'm back for now. Not sure if it'll be for just a few weeks or longer as I've got a lead on a gig in Kabul. Didn't like the one in Helmand province. Pretty rough conditions.

Anyway, I never did find out how the body got in the moat... I couldn't figure it... no obvious signs like a wrecked motorbike or blood on the sidewalk nearby. Just the top of a head bobbing over the surface and an unmoving face partially visible... took less than a second to realize the person was dead, but I didnt see any obvious way they ended up where they were. Lets face it, even a semi conscious person could flail enough to get to the side and save themelves, so drowning seemed remote. Like I said, not a pleasant thing to see, but it just didn't make any sense either... we were on the bike and once I saw what the spectacle was, I moved along smartly. Later on, I just couldnt piece together how they ended up there...

Edited by WarProfiteer

there was a jumper up at Teppanya Hospital a few nights ago.

The gf and her girlfriend stopped a week ago on the overpass near airport plaza... had a young girl there about to jump. They talked her down, typical story, heartbroken twenty-something caught her bf in bed with another girl. The girls took her to a nearby coffee shop and spent the next few hours talking with her, telling her they'd both experienced the exact same thing in their lives and that they were now pretty happy, so it was nothing to kill yourself over. Eventually they took the girl to the bus station and bought her a ticket to her villiage. They did get a call a few days later from her just to say she arrived home and was doing ok. Alls well that ends well, I guess...

Your girlfriend and her friend deserve whatever plaudits they get. I once helped talk a Guy down who was going to jump off the Bristol Suspension Bridge and after we had succeeded people were saying to us 'You should have let him jump if that's what he wanted to do'. The attitude of some people is almost beyond belief !

• Like 1

I'm back for now. Not sure if it'll be for just a few weeks or longer as I've got a lead on a gig in Kabul. Didn't like the one in Helmand province. Pretty rough conditions.

Anyway, I never did find out how the body got in the moat... I couldn't figure it... no obvious signs like a wrecked motorbike or blood on the sidewalk nearby. Just the top of a head bobbing over the surface and an unmoving face partially visible... took less than a second to realize the person was dead, but I didnt see any obvious way they ended up where they were. Lets face it, even a semi conscious person could flail enough to get to the side and save themelves, so drowning seemed remote. Like I said, not a pleasant thing to see, but it just didn't make any sense either... we were on the bike and once I saw what the spectacle was, I moved along smartly. Later on, I just couldnt piece together how they ended up there...

The north west section of the moat was drained last week, not very deep, approx 1.5m in the centre ... but hey, some ppl drown in a puddle of water!

Yes I passed that rescue truck as they were pulling the body out.

I did not see the body exactly as they were all leaned over pulling

something out but figured it was a body due to the rescue workers.

Your right though did not have any vehicles or signs of accident nearby

there was a jumper up at Teppanya Hospital a few nights ago.

The gf and her girlfriend stopped a week ago on the overpass near airport plaza... had a young girl there about to jump. They talked her down, typical story, heartbroken twenty-something caught her bf in bed with another girl. The girls took her to a nearby coffee shop and spent the next few hours talking with her, telling her they'd both experienced the exact same thing in their lives and that they were now pretty happy, so it was nothing to kill yourself over. Eventually they took the girl to the bus station and bought her a ticket to her villiage. They did get a call a few days later from her just to say she arrived home and was doing ok. Alls well that ends well, I guess...

An excellent job by your gf and her friend and I hope the girl is ok! Well done!

The north west section of the moat was drained last week, not very deep, approx 1.5m in the centre ... but hey, some ppl drown in a puddle of water!

That's deep enough to hide a small motor bike.