Legal Tack /for Son

Trying to avoid the extended Families grubby hands in maybe a future scenario

Lets say you are paying a house of or bought it out right ? Son 4 ( Have time to look)

To this point this is what i have read / learned & know ( to the best of my knowledge )

1 - I know a child cannot own morgaged titles ( so lets push on )

2 - So when paid out or up front in full it would be Transfered into sons name

3- I shall put a Usufrut on it ( Just for the sake of it )

4 - From what i have also read there has to be ONLY ONE Guardian who can sign on behave of son since under 20 yr old

5 - Could that be MYSELF since i have lodged a Usufrut on it in my name ( I am his father )

6 - Then we might enter worst case scenarios IE Death / Divorce

7 - (if it happens to me ) I know the Usufrut would become disolved or removed & if son still under 20 in Mother would become Guardian

I BELIEVE THIS IS WHERE YOU WOULD NEED COURT PERMISSION FOR THE BENEFIT OF THE CHILD IF THERE WERE TO BE ANY DEALINGS IN THE MENTIONED PROPERTY

8 - ( if it happens to her ) I shall become guardian & if fully paid for, transfered to son

9 - OK There are so many scenarios one wanders why we go through so much

But just thought of another one that if things really hit the fan & inlaws had to look after son i guess then the above N0 ; 7 comes into play

SO out come of ths quest would be to ensure my son has a good inheretence from my contributions SIGNED/SEALED & DELIVERED without the grubby paws tearing it to peices as we know Usufruts only guarentee yu a seat in the house IE can still hock / sell whatever

As we have read & heard before - some nasty / some fraud THER MUST BE SOME WAY TO MAKE THAT CONCRETE CASING YUV TRIED TO WRAP EVERYTHING UP WITH

NON DESTRUCTIVE