New Honda Pcx 300Cc Available In Thailand

Xonax

i know, we cannot get all we want from life but why it is not a 400 cc?sad.png

i am hearing great things from some Thai fiends around, they all praise the bike.

I think honda again hit ti from 12 - no 11 as it is not a 400 cc.

really holding myself hard to get one and turn it into a mobile dj station with all audio mods possible.clap2.gif

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I must go and test ride this Forza. What can i expect to get for a soon one year old PCX150 with only 1500Km on the clock?

My local dealer in Bangkok (Thepparak) offered me just THB 44000 for my old PCX150 with only 1400Km on the clock. So I have decided not to change to Forza, as the dealer was way too greedy.

I must go and test ride this Forza. What can i expect to get for a soon one year old PCX150 with only 1500Km on the clock?

My local dealer in Bangkok (Thepparak) offered me just THB 44000 for my old PCX150 with only 1400Km on the clock. So I have decided not to change to Forza, as the dealer was way too greedy.

So sell it privately on TV classifieds, you'll probably get around 60k and they are seeling like hotcakes second hand atm. Then you got the cash to buy your Forza.....that's exactly what i did all be it buy Forza first and sell PCX within 24 hours of placing Ad....simples!!!

I seem to recall seeing a post on this thread where someone copied a link for an english manual for the Forza 300 but i'm damned if i can find it. Want to reset the mpg reading back to zero but can' fathom out how to do it which is crazy as i've already done it once already. If i hold the mode and reset button together for about 3 seconds it only allows me to change the clock, nothing else, at this point i should be able to reset the trip counters and mpg counter. Any ideas about the fix or even the manual would be better....cheers

So sell it privately on TV classifieds, you'll probably get around 60k and they are seeling like hotcakes second hand atm. Then you got the cash to buy your Forza.....that's exactly what i did all be it buy Forza first and sell PCX within 24 hours of placing Ad....simples!!!

I never even ask a dealer anymore, they offer the lowest rates since they want to resell it with a big profit. It would be easy to leave the "old" bike there when you pick up the new one, but if you want to get a reasonable offer, place an ad. PCX always sold well, but the prices went down for 125 owners when the 150 came out. Now that many want the 300 the prices for the 150 will go down slightly but you'll surely get more than 44K for it!

I seem to recall seeing a post on this thread where someone copied a link for an english manual for the Forza 300 but i'm damned if i can find it. Want to reset the mpg reading back to zero but can' fathom out how to do it which is crazy as i've already done it once already. If i hold the mode and reset button together for about 3 seconds it only allows me to change the clock, nothing else, at this point i should be able to reset the trip counters and mpg counter. Any ideas about the fix or even the manual would be better....cheers

just go to ODO1 and hold the reset button - then the odo 1 and MPG are reset to "0"

• Like 1

just go to ODO1 and hold the reset button - then the odo 1 and MPG are reset to "0"

Thanks MrJ....job done thumbsup.gif

Go to another dealer. When I sold my ER-6n back to the dealer they offered me what they wanted to sell it for, minus 2k. Couldn't argue with that. I will gladly pay 2k to not have to deal with selling the bike. Offering you 44k is an insult.

Now and hard question to the Forza owners, anyone know or seen the accessories yet? i wan to get back support on mine

I too would be very keen to know the height of the "higher" windscreen offered by Honda for the Forza, and whether it's tinted etc ....

Also, has anyone asked for the heated hand grips or does it never get that cold in Thailand?

SteVe :)

Ha ha ha... Are for real??? "get that cold in Thailand?" Ha ha ha;-))))

Now and hard question to the Forza owners, anyone know or seen the accessories yet? i wan to get back support on mine

I too would be very keen to know the height of the "higher" windscreen offered by Honda for the Forza, and whether it's tinted etc ....

Also, has anyone asked for the heated hand grips or does it never get that cold in Thailand?

SteVe smile.png

Ha ha ha... Are for real??? "get that cold in Thailand?" Ha ha ha;-))))

SteVe smile.png

Marry the right person and sure can cheesy.gif

Back support not cheap at 6500B, here's a link for the accessories brochure from Honda....

http://www.forzagrandvoyage.com/ebook/h2c/index.php

I ordered quite a few items from this brochure through Sumet Cycle yesterday and they had in stock 4 out of the 5 i wanted which is pretty good considering the bike has just come out. I remember when the PCX was first launched there were no genuine accessories for about 3 months, but then that's crap Phuket Honda dealers for you!!

Picking up my Akrapovic slip on today as the one thing i just don't like is the stock muffler, too fugly for my liking. I've been assured that the Akrapovic isn't too loud as standard, unless you take the baffle out of course, which i definitely won't be doing!!

• Like 1

Back support not cheap at 6500B, here's a link for the accessories brochure from Honda....

I ordered quite a few items from this brochure through Sumet Cycle yesterday and they had in stock 4 out of the 5 i wanted which is pretty good considering the bike has just come out. I remember when the PCX was first launched there were no genuine accessories for about 3 months, but then that's crap Phuket Honda dealers for you!!

Picking up my Akrapovic slip on today as the one thing i just don't like is the stock muffler, too fugly for my liking. I've been assured that the Akrapovic isn't too loud as standard, unless you take the baffle out of course, which i definitely won't be doing!!

which akrapovic are buying for it rickster?

and which parts did you install?

which akrapovic are buying for it rickster?

and which parts did you install?

Ordered brake fluid reservoir caps, front and rear foot plates, fuel filler cap and bar ends.

This is the muffler.....

post-79999-0-86840300-1363235783_thumb.j

Go to another dealer. When I sold my ER-6n back to the dealer they offered me what they wanted to sell it for, minus 2k. Couldn't argue with that. I will gladly pay 2k to not have to deal with selling the bike. Offering you 44k is an insult.

That's extremely unusual that a dealer would give you an acceptable price like that, making only 2K baht on the deal.

44K is an insult but that's what I would expect. Even if he had a buyer waiting he'd try to give you as little as possible. That's called business.

Can anybody tell a similar story where a dealer gave a fair trade-in price?

You will always get more from a private sale than from selling to a dealer. If you have the time, do a private sale. Only sell to a dealer if you are in a hurry and want to make a quick sale.

If I buy a Forza are givi tall wind shields and racing variators available here?

I saw them at the dealer today and yes - the exhaust has definitely to go, it looks terrible, almost as bad as on the new CBRs, those are hard to beat in ugliness.

But I was surprised how w i d e they were, the seat and the plastic below the seat - Jeez, a lesbian West-German wrestler could park her hindside on that seat, no problem!

A 45kg, 152cm Thai girl should feel like at the gynocologist sitting in the back.

I expected it to be a bit bigger than the PCX150 since it looks pretty much the same and has only 300cc. But it's almost as wide as a T-Max.

Sure, you get more storage under the seat that way and a bigger fuel tank, but I prefer the sleek lines and the 16" wheels of my Nouvo!

Not everybody who wants a scooter is going camping... :-)

Any numbers on power and torque yet? I wonder how it compares to the CBR 250 single. Maybe same power, more torque at lower revs.

You will always get more from a private sale than from selling to a dealer. If you have the time, do a private sale. Only sell to a dealer if you are in a hurry and want to make a quick sale.

If I buy a Forza are givi tall wind shields and racing variators available here?

Not sure if those are available here yet. If I hear anything, I'll let you know.

this must be the first scooter ive seen with a yoshi whatever floats your boat i suppose

Think you need glasses mate, it's an Akrapovic not a Yoshi!!!!

Just had one fitted to mine today, looks the <deleted> but too loud with the baffle out but a nice note with it in....a lot smoother and slightly more grunt than stock and a damn sight lighter, geeez that stock muffler weighs a ton!!!

post-79999-0-09502200-1363259681_thumb.j

Edited by Rickster
  • Like 1

Just had one fitted to mine today, looks the <deleted> but too loud with the baffle out but a nice note with it in....a lot smoother and slightly more grunt than stock and a damn sight lighter, geeez that stock muffler weighs a ton!!!

attachicon.gif20130314_181118.jpg

Looks the mutts nuts mate thumbsup.gif

this must be the first scooter ive seen with a yoshi whatever floats your boat i suppose

Think you need glasses mate, it's an Akrapovic not a Yoshi!!!!

attachicon.gif20130314_181118.jpg

Where did you bay it from, and how much?