I'm Living In Hell Because Of My Own Foolishness

AAAGGGHHH

its easy really tell him you have to go back to oz

because your brother or sister is dieing?

make up some crap to get you out of there quickly

go find another place in thai and move end of story!

just do not be silly next time!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ill bite.

As you are 72 years old and as you said want someone to look after you do the following.

1) Move out or get rid of the bloke he's bad news and just taking you for a mug

2) Get a house maid or similar buy nature Thais take care of old folk,pay a reasonable salary and you will be looked after

3) ref above keep your todger in your pants and away from maid

4) Get your fun elsewhere, enjoy your 72 for christ sake you don't need the drama

5) Dont be an idiot again and believe that you will get a good relationship from a prostitute.

Anyhow best of luck learn from it and move on.

im 76 not 72 thanks , maybe your suggestions add up to a sensible way of life here, because this way i am in now certaintly has not worked out

If you are reffereng to me I promise I won't complain if something bad happens , why would I have or why should I or anyone have any sympathy at all for a person who has already addmitted that his own foolishness is what got him where he is ........ The fact that he can recognise his own foolishness means he is also perfectly capable of knowing and already knows what he should be doing , their are no comments made that he by virtue ok knowing he is being foolish he doesn't know already are the obvious solution.

Lack of humanity includes pertending people are not being silly when they are , not pointing out the foolishness of someones behavior is more inhumane than pertending it's not foolish just to be polite. A concept that seems lost on most in todays world but none the less true.

Here's some advice ..... pack your crap and leave or pack his crap and throw him out , stop going to prostitutes , and take a little responsibility for your behavior , stop whining and trying to pretend that being meek or defenceless is a reasonable excuse , stop using your age as an excuse when your age makes it less of an excuse,. stop using your poor health as an excuse for doing foolish things that have nothing to do with your poor health.

As far as the next guy goes ...... Exactly how much good do you think it will do when the next guy who knows he is being foolish comes along and gets the "advice" he is already aware of ?

It also has very little to do with Asia ...... The same obvious solutions would apply any other place

let me add this.. I did not post this situation in order to gain sympathy as you suggested nor am I using my age as a means to cover up my stupidity. I have known this guy for over 2 years. during those 2 years i have stayed with him on many occasions every time i was in thailand and during those times our relationship was reasonably ok, sure we had our minor squables and disagreements but they were quickly resolved without any hostility. the situation has only developed since i came here to live permantly in september 2012. I have been to his village many times and i have met all his family and he on most times seemed to be genuine and caring towards me,

it is only since we have lived together that his whole personality and attitude has changed. he is not the same person that I have been involved with over 2 years. I have only known about this thai visa site for 2 weeks having come across it accidently and only 3 days ago i signed up to recount the predicamint i am now in . of course i know common sense prevailing that i have to disolve the relationship asap, either by me disapearing or asking him to disapear from my life. however the point that i am asking for advise on is how to handle it taking into account that i am worried of any violence that may erupt, is it unreasonable for me to be concerned for my safety taking into account that i have a "monster" living with me who is completely irrational and unpredictable. as for the money that i have been giving him i have done so willingly, it is only that now he is demmanding more and more each time . but never have i visualised that a person that i considered completely trustworthy could change so rapidly to become completely untrustworthy and deceptive. sure i did give him my master card and pin number, only on that one occasion , if i had any doubts at that time he would help himself to as much as he could withdraw do you think i would have given it to him in the first place.

I can handle some of the critism that several of you have dished out to me and and others who have suggested that what i have said is untrue ,( each to his own way of thinking) further let me add this, be it i am gay bi or anything else has nothing to do with it. if the situation was with a woman or man it can still have the same conquences if it all goes pear shaped which has happend with me. and yes to the well built westerners who know how to handle themselves in a confronting situation with another well built strong young thai , unfortunately i i am a slightly built 76 year old that could not fight my way out of a wet paper bag. i dont want to involve the police, i dont want to involve body guards or any strong arm tactics. what i want is how do i kick out a semi violent unpredicable hostile bad tempered young thai from my life, because by me doing so i will be cutting off the major part of his cash flow and income.money. by the way hasn't everyone made mistakes in their life when it comes to relationships ? or has it only been confined to "people like me" ?

Go to a lawyer, not to small firm and have them come with you to the turist-police - not the Thaipolice - that's on the hill between Pattaya and Jomtien. If you have to go to the Thaipolice very much do have a lawyer with you. If possible rent a police for a day or two, let you lawyer set that up.. Get your stuff to a new place as a first temporary step, just for the night. You can get a decent room for 6000 to 8000 baht per month everywhere in Thailand. HuaHin is a nice and friendly place with many Farangs. Most places in Isan as some have told You are also very nice. Pattaya and Phuket is the worst kind of places for You.

Hes strategy is to keep you of balance so you can not think clear.

Your kidding right ? Go get a lawyer to kick out a prostitute ? LOL ....... Get a lawyer to find an apartment ? LOL ....... I'm not sure what you think lawyers do, but kicking out gay prostitutes and finding people apartments are not exactly on the list of things they learn at Law School ! LOL

Right! The op needs to grow a couple of hairy ones. Assuming the story is even true, all the op has to do is visit the motocye guys on the corner and have them make an offer his boy-toy can't refuse.

Edited by OMGImInPattaya

either get tourist police to help you regarding the theft of your cash via the ATM (see how sympathetic they are, and are they prepared to assist you.... my experience with them has been positive so far).......

or call up a couple of mates and get them to help you throw him out, whilst changing the locks and telling security they cannot come back to the building

either way mate, good luck to ya

You have been given lots of good advice from everyone on here so it it now time to close this extreme troll topic up before it keeps on going round and round with no end in site.

//CLOSED//

• Like 1