Sunsets And Sunrises

Kan Win

^^^ KW...here's two links that may help you and from there you can persue rise & set charts further.

Mind you it all depends where you live in LOS because each place has a different rise & set time

depending on your lat/long. Rule of thumb you can use is that from the Summer Solistice

(longest day of the year)to the Winter Solistice (shortest day of the year) one minute per day

is lost. From Winter to Summer one minute per day is gained. All you need is a start reference

point...pick a day & figure it out yourself! There are droid & iPhone apps also.

http://dateandtime.info/citysunrisesunset.php?id=1609350

http://aa.usno.navy.mil/data/docs/RS_OneYear.php

• Like 1

^Fantastic shots Jim,all three of them!!

Thanks Shaggy, thumbsup.gif .... the trouble with sunset pics it's always hard to choose... it varies so much within minutes, sometimes!

I brought a couple of new lenses last week, and getting into trying to use Light room more for post editing ... facepalm.gifwink.png

One more!

Samui-68.jpg

• Like 2

Thanks Shaggy, thumbsup.gif .... the trouble with sunset pics it's always hard to choose... it varies so much within minutes, sometimes!

I brought a couple of new lenses last week, and getting into trying to use Light room more for post editing ... facepalm.gifwink.png

One more!

Jim, that's quite drastic. Something made you see things differently, then. What is most appealing to you about it?

Those skies don't don't come round too often mate and so I hope that you emptied your batteries and filled up your memory card.

Without funny or trying to knock your previous images mate I can see a HUGE difference in the quality and composition of your images

with the new lenses,it is as if the old Jimmy has returned along with the passion for photography.I can imagine that it must of been very

frustrating using the failing old lenses of yours.......but the latest images with the new ones are great !!! thumbsup.gif

• Like 1

Those skies don't don't come round too often mate and so I hope that you emptied your batteries and filled up your memory card.

Without funny or trying to knock your previous images mate I can see a HUGE difference in the quality and composition of your images

with the new lenses,it is as if the old Jimmy has returned along with the passion for photography.I can imagine that it must of been very

frustrating using the failing old lenses of yours.......but the latest images with the new ones are great !!! thumbsup.gif

Ps....the third one is without doubt my favorite.

Apols for the double post,I meant to edit the last post of Jim's and not quote it facepalm.gif

Edited by shaggy1969

out of likes...guys .... sad.png

Thanks for the comments! .... The frustrating thing with the old lens, it was sometimes perfect and some times not.... Going to do more post edits in LR .... slowly getting back into that! tongue.png

Anyway here is a sunrise from last year ... I think it is OK?

Sunrise%2520Nov%25207%2520Samui%2520KP-0

• Like 1