Simplistic Brains, Miniture Ideas, Usual & Boring"go Home" "stay Away"

chopperreed

Choppa has been on the road travelling for the past 15 years, and teaching/lecturing for 10 of those.

I am "a newbie" when ever i want to be.

Some "hero's" in this forum are too brainless to work even that one out.

On a visa run last week i had the pleasure of sitting next to an english gent (I would have moved only the bus was full) who had just completed his TEFL. He was wondering (aloud) why it took him a month to secure a job (only a month hey, they are desperate, i thought). I suggested to him it was probably the fact that he looks, acts, talks and behaves like he spent the last 12 years at a full moon party.

BUT HE IS EMPLOYED.

I asked the gent "what type of degree do you have, what major"? This was asked of him after several hours talking with him, probing trying to find just what education this drug addict actually had and who in their right mind would PASS this fool to be A TEACHER.

His answer to the degree question was, wait for it, sport. "Ah the sport of buying a degree from bangkok", i asked. His reply, "no i bought it in kao san road", "but only because my actual degree is back home in England", "so much for the internet hey", i said. Surley you could get in contact with the "institution" which you studied for the degree and they could forward a copy to you. His response "Oh the internet, no I dont like the internet". "Go back to sleep pal, Ill wake you when we reach Penang"> We were off to Ko samui, he said "Oh thanks, ta" and nodded off again for another siesta.

The moral of the story, read my other entries under the name chopperreed, the truth hurts.