New Gym In Chalong

pagallim

• 1 month later...

Stopped by the new gym today on the way home from lunch. Empty apart from a few staff, though the pricing could explain that.

3000 baht for a month, 1500 baht for 2 weeks, 500 baht for a single session. Cost for 1 year though paying monthly is 25,000 baht, and if you pay the full year up front it's 22,500 baht.

If you're interested, I'd wait for a month or so as the prices will inevitably come down.

The price in phuket town was 1900/m a few months ago. Are you certain?

Are you talking about Elite Gym Chalong? If you are, yes I'm certain. I did take a flyer of the prices, and if I can find it I'll scan and post it here. I am certain that the prices I'm quoting are correct, as of today.

Stopped by the new gym today on the way home from lunch. Empty apart from a few staff, though the pricing could explain that.

3000 baht for a month, 1500 baht for 2 weeks, 500 baht for a single session. Cost for 1 year though paying monthly is 25,000 baht, and if you pay the full year up front it's 22,500 baht.

If you're interested, I'd wait for a month or so as the prices will inevitably come down.

...and a sports membership at Thanyapura is 26,000 Baht a year with free access to two swimming pools, fitness and group classes at one if not the best sportscomplex in South East Asia.......

Edited by Felt 35

...and a sports membership at Thanyapura is 26,000 Baht a year with free access to two swimming pools, fitness and group classes at one if not the best sportscomplex in South East Asia.......

Yeah but as usual the thais behind it did not grasp common business sense.

Location is terrible. Its a shame. Place looks amazing