Night Shots, Outdoor In Thailand

Kan Win

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the advice (I could have done with that when swimming today....must remember exhale under water, inhale ABOVE water...facepalm.gif)

Luckily, there were a lot of conveniently sized posts around the resort, so I didn't have go too blue in the face tongue.png

This was a nice spot for a break after a long day on the bike. "Vacation House" at Bhumiphol Dam.

15349184982_5602c62116_b.jpg

As usually I can't get the size right, given up now, hence therefore not posting many pix here anymore, sadly.

Guzzi.... Don't give up. We are a tolerant bunch, reallysmile.png . I use FastStone Photo Resizer to resize my photos....it's idiot-proof (even I can use it! blink.png ) It is a free download. Maybe it could solve your problems?

Good luck and keep on posting!

Okay here is one resized to standard size 1024X 768 via Fast stone resizer. Handheld shot 1/30 f1.8 iso 800

EDIT: was gonna ask what focal length and what sensor forgot you said RX100.

Looks good to me for 1/30

Thanks, 24mm. Yes RX100 M3, this camera is a little gem, I absolute love it man.

No slower shutter speed for me than that or the images are getting blurred, but on my Stylus 1 I can go to about 0.6 sec which tells you a lot about the image stabilizer.

^^^ RW...Ditto! I'm not from the UK but have lived & worked there & the "colonies" for many a year.

My loathing at Christmas time comes from folks coming over, eating the food, quaffing the booze,

getting drunk and then the arguments start. I do miss a good Christmas pudding though.....

^^^ RW...Ditto! I'm not from the UK but have lived & worked there & the "colonies" for many a year.

My loathing at Christmas time comes from folks coming over, eating the food, quaffing the booze,

getting drunk and then the arguments start. I do miss a good Christmas pudding though.....

Put it in your calendars, folks.... We need a Christmas Pud thread in December to help sunshine through that dark month! whistling.gif

Archived