Many A Topic At Hand Now Days In This Forum

Kan Win

Hi Folks,

Yes, there are and it is very good to have them. Thank you very much Members wai.gif

I do have a problem of posting the correct photo in the right topic, as one would wish not to repeat the same photo in all of the topics like these below:-

Clouds

Water Scenes

Street and Road Shots Anywhere In Thailand! (spelling corrected btw Mods, please could you also do the needful) coffee1.gif

Panoramas Anyone?

and last, but not least

Fabianfred Hdr Photo Challenge

So my question is where should one post the photo below

large.jpg

Tourists who visit the Surat Thani area are stopping over on their way either to Koh Samui or to Phuket.

If you are in this area one attraction is a must to see "The Rajjaprabha Dam" (also called Chieo Lan Dam). It is secluded and undiscovered by tourists.

The dam is located in the Khao Sok National Park, on Road 401 to Phuket off the main Route 41 going south.

or similar ones that I have taken as I am a Landscape Photographer coffee1.gif

Win thumbsup.gif

• Like 1

Yeahwink.png sometimes difficult to decide.... that picture of the dam, could go under "clouds" or under water shots... Some times things are not always black and white... rolleyes.gif

Did I spell "Anywhere" wrong? .... must have been another senior moment....rolleyes.gif and many after too, that took a long time to spot ! biggrin.png w00t.gif

Just mesmerized by all the great pictures... to pay attention to toooooo many minor details!!!! rolleyes.giftongue.png

• Like 1

Didn't notice the spelling, too busy looking at the pretty pictures. tongue.png Policy is no changing titles, especially after this long, as it messes up the search engines and it breaks links for members who have subscribed to a topic. If it were pointed out within a few minutes after created and because the title causes confusion it may be done.

• Like 1

Didn't notice the spelling, too busy looking at the pretty pictures. tongue.png Policy is no changing titles, especially after this long, as it messes up the search engines and it breaks links for members who have subscribed to a topic. If it were pointed out within a few minutes after created and because the title causes confusion it may be done.

Actually once posted, us lower mortals, cannot change the title ..even right away !!! w00t.gif ..... now I think about it!..... It's a Mod job!!!! wink.png