Border Run But Just One Page In Passport Left...

In my german passport is just the last page left.

If i do a border run to cambodia i wonder if that is enough. I mean it is enough to put the sticker you get and on another site there is enough space to put the stamps.

But on the last site there is a saying "This passport contains 32 numbered pages".

If these officials have the idea they can say that they can not put the label there or find another stupid reason to deny a visa or extort some extra money.

Does someone know something about that?

i had a problem with this before. i needed 4 stamps and there was enough room on other pages, but they wouldn't do it. they stamped me out of thailand but not into malaysia. i was sent into the office to see 'the big boss' and he just kept saying they couldn't stamp on top of another stamp and what was i going to do. i said ' i don't know, you are the one that won't let me in - what would you like me to do' and he would answer again with 'i don't know. what are you going to do?' i'm not sure if he was looking for a bribe or just trying to scare me. eventually he stamped me and let me go. maybe cambodia will be different, but i can see you might have problems.

Get a Cambodian e-visa online before you go. It cost $25. You will be e-mailed a document, you must print two copies of it. One you give them when you enter the country, the other when you leave. No sticker will be put in your passport, all you'll get is a stamp in and out.

Get a Cambodian e-visa online before you go. It cost $25. You will be e-mailed a document, you must print two copies of it. One you give them when you enter the country, the other when you leave. No sticker will be put in your passport, all you'll get is a stamp in and out.

Only certain border crossings accept E visas. Check first.