True Epl Coverage

binnsy

Are you cancelling TrueVisions?  

173 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going to cancel True due to them not getting the EPL?

• Yes. Have already or will be cancelling my True subscription.
    • No. I will keep it but may also change my viewing package.
    • Never had True Sports package

This poll is closed to new votes

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it was a problem with the uplink back in uk. Asked CTH about it, as don't want same problem Saturday.... No reply via their FB page yet. But today is a holiday.

Correction Pat. Bit of interference on Liverpool game now... Appears there could still be a problem. Lets hope they're on to it and it doesn't interrupt Saturdays coverage.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

It's good to have stadium 7. Without it wouldn't have been able to watch last nights games. I was looking forward to watching Man U,but that is not on until 11pm and I already know the score so won't bother. Did enjoy the highlights of all the games from last night which was on at 6pm. Really missed those. Hope there's no problem on sat.

Maybe no PLTV for midweek games...disappointed....unless everything was okay for the Palace/Hammers game on Tuesday, but had no intention of gettin' up for that one.

it flicked back to John dykes and studio guests after FT, after a short break in signal. There were problems before the game as only had match stream. Cut out again about 10mins before end of the round up, but back on this morning. No reply as yet. But I suspect it's a problem with the link. They defo do have PLTV mid week, as John dykes tweeted who was in the studio with him. Seems fine now after a few flickers on and off during rerun of Liverpool game. I reckon we'll be fine on Saturday.

It's good to have stadium 7. Without it wouldn't have been able to watch last nights games. I was looking forward to watching Man U,but that is not on until 11pm and I already know the score so won't bother. Did enjoy the highlights of all the games from last night which was on at 6pm. Really missed those. Hope there's no problem on sat.

search on Facebook for "CTH - We share" page. They post full list of reruns on all their channels everyday.

With EPL for 899 a month, CTH is beyond criticism.

Everything on True can be downloaded, so where are any problems?

OK, no signal yesterday. In comparism; Scotland got no trains today.

If proven old-tec don't work after 150 years plus; please give a chance to the new guys.

If proven old-tec don't work after 150 years plus; please give a chance to the new guys.

they're still finding their feet, granted. However if bidding for such major sporting rights, they need to do it properly. We're all paying customers and expect an adequate service to meet our demands. The adding of stadium 7 is a vast improvement and shows they're moving in the right direction.

Everything else, other than news isn't worthwhile, as all downloadable. Especially a lot of stuff that isn't on offer. Surprised CTH / TRUE haven't ventured into Video on demand yet, like astro offer in Malaysia.

they're still finding their feet, granted. However if bidding for such major sporting rights, they need to do it properly. We're all paying customers and expect an adequate service to meet our demands. The adding of stadium 7 is a vast improvement and shows they're moving in the right direction.

Customer service in Thailand. I am sure you are joking!

Seriously; With EPL they now have the package all forgniers bought the service for.

Enjoy it. I did tonite with the 2 hour programme on last nites games.

How can we moan?.

Grand Prix channel added on 163

Brilliant timing!

seems aljazeera tackling issues of piracy!

http://www.sportbusiness.com/tv-sports-markets/al-jazeera%E2%80%99s-new-set-top-box-tackle-piracy

I know in Thailand, Laos and Cambodia many bars are taking the K+ signal from Vietnam. Surprised EPL haven't clamped down on that yet.

jfyi i got the cheque today from True 2000 bahtski it was only ..........6 months after cancelling rolleyes.gifbiggrin.png

Citi bank cheque.

Might go for a soapy tonight to alleviate all the stress that contacting them caused. tongue.png

• 4 weeks later...

Yep now we get PLTV I'm happy. It also appears that CTH have done a rights deal with WWE, expect hulk hogan on a screen near you soon!!!

I also expect a similar thread about the World Cup soon... Appears RS have win the first round of the court battle, which means they'll retain exclusive rights and only 22 games on free tv.

Interesting concept, isn't it? Give people what they like, and they (well, most anyway) stop complaining!

Yep, even Victor has stopped moaning whistling.gif

I do not believe it!

There's still the uneven perforations on toilet paper....un-be-liev-able

• Like 1

Just got this from 365 if you are interested. I am as I travel outside Thailand a lot.

To mark the new development of 365 Sport TV now being available worldwide, we have decided to open up a special free trial until 23rd January 2014. This is available to anyone that wants to give the service a go, without any commitment to purchase.

Please feel free to pass this free trial link to all of your contacts in Thailand, or around the world!

• 2 weeks later...