Whimps In Thailand

I'm more annoyed by bigots and homophobes who think that everyone should be the same as them.

OP, this country is full of homosexuals. If they bug you that much, why are you here? Try to enjoy your retirement by letting people live their own lives and getting on with your own. If weren't sticking your nose into the gay guy's business, you wouldn't have noticed his swizzle stick. You should not be looking at another man's swizzle stick in bars.

Pardon my ignorance, but what is a swizzle stick? I take it that it's something to do with Homosexuals.

Its a stick designed to stir a cocktail or similar drink. The OP is suggesting that, to use such an implement, is effeminate. However, if his story is true, he's a confirmed and bitter homophobe. Such people give the impression that they are not comfortable with their own sexuality, same as the ones who want to hang or castrate paedophiles.

I'm more annoyed by bigots and homophobes who think that everyone should be the same as them.

OP, this country is full of homosexuals. If they bug you that much, why are you here? Try to enjoy your retirement by letting people live their own lives and getting on with your own. If weren't sticking your nose into the gay guy's business, you wouldn't have noticed his swizzle stick. You should not be looking at another man's swizzle stick in bars.

Pardon my ignorance, but what is a swizzle stick? I take it that it's something to do with Homosexuals.

Its a stick designed to stir a cocktail or similar drink. The OP is suggesting that, to use such an implement, is effeminate. However, if his story is true, he's a confirmed and bitter homophobe. Such people give the impression that they are not comfortable with their own sexuality, same as the ones who want to hang or castrate paedophiles.

Thanks Morden, but it did seem that the guy with the swizzle stick was trying to bait the OP.

Such people give the impression that they are not comfortable with their own sexuality, same as the ones who want to hang or castrate paedophiles.

Thats hilarious....how long have you been coming to these premature conclusions...

Thanks Morden, but it did seem that the guy with the swizzle stick was trying to bait the OP.

Sure he was, if the story is true. The reaction was quite amusing to read.

Such people give the impression that they are not comfortable with their own sexuality, same as the ones who want to hang or castrate paedophiles.

Thats hilarious....how long have you been coming to these premature conclusions...

Premature? Did I push a button, diddums?

Please explain to me why..I, whom would like to castrate such individuals....yet I am not comfortable with my own sexuality ?

I am very comfortable when I have sexuality....so would love to hear your outrageous points as to why (a) people should not become enraged over such acts...or (B) they have sexual issues of their own over such acts......can't wait....pulls up chair...comfy one...and waits

Please explain to me why..I, whom would like to castrate such individuals....yet I am not comfortable with my own sexuality ?

I am very comfortable when I have sexuality....so would love to hear your outrageous points as to why (a) people should not become enraged over such acts...or (cool.png they have sexual issues of their own over such acts......can't wait....pulls up chair...comfy one...and waits

I think I followed your post but it's a bit garbled, chap.

I forget, perhaps, but I don't recall directly suggesting that you weren't comfortable in your sexuality. I was making a general point about people who react with suggestions that other people perform violent acts on paedophiles.

I'm sure that I'm as outraged as you by the crimes of paedophiles. That doesn't mean that I want them mutilated or hanged. Every time a paedophile is caught, people on forums react with the same unthinking comments. It's boring and unconstructive. If you really think that castration is the answer, why not volunteer yourself as the person to do it rather than suggest that 'they' do it?

I am very comfortable when I have sexuality....so would love to hear your outrageous points as to why (a) people should not become enraged over such acts...or (cool.png they have sexual issues of their own over such acts......can't wait....pulls up chair...comfy one...and waits

I forget, perhaps, but I don't recall directly suggesting that you weren't comfortable in your sexuality. I was making a general point about people who react with suggestions that other people perform violent acts on paedophiles.

I'm sure that I'm as outraged as you by the crimes of paedophiles. That doesn't mean that I want them mutilated or hanged. Every time a paedophile is caught, people on forums react with the same unthinking comments. It's boring and unconstructive. If you really think that castration is the answer, why not volunteer yourself as the person to do it rather than suggest that 'they' do it?

I would like to castrate them...so, please tell me why I am not sexually comfortable ?

I would stand at the front of the line to do it, no problem at all...I have done many a young bull and lamb, though I would adopt the bovine method rather than the sheepsih one as the quick single slice, followed by a squeeze and a cut and a cut is much quicker.....but of course you will just put this down to my uncomfortable sexuality speaking.

I would like to castrate them...so, please tell me why I am not sexually comfortable ?

I would stand at the front of the line to do it, no problem at all...I have done many a young bull and lamb, though I would adopt the bovine method rather than the sheepsih one as the quick single slice, followed by a squeeze and a cut and a cut is much quicker.....but of course you will just put this down to my uncomfortable sexuality speaking.

I would wonder what's in the head of a man that wanted to castrate another man.

I would wonder what's in the head of a man that wanted to castrate another man.

Thats not an explanation...come on

In my own head....would be thought of how many other kids no longer at risk to this individual....including my own.