Graham Banks Of Uk Your Lost Passport Is At The Post Office

marinediscoking

Why don't you call the UK Embassy and tell them? This Gent might call his Embassy once he realizes he is missing his passport and they could tell him where it is...

The British Embassy revenue collecting office, would never do something as helpful as that.. They would just sell him an emergency travel document.

It wouldn't be difficult to forget about a passport for 3 months if you're on a retirement visa. I just stick it away in the safe until my next report date unless I needed it for something.

I washed my wife's passport once and we didn't miss it for quite awhile... until I used those shorts again and found a crumpled mess in the pocket.

On the other hand.......Infinity probably picked up a package or parcel which needed a signature.

The notification for the postal piece was addressed..........hey wait.......addressed as in address??

The post office could have tried to go through their administration to find out where Infinity was living.

I lost a little note book more than once and it clearly has my name address email and phone written on the inside cover page. Did anyone think to look or call??? I did actually track one down once and found it at family mart where the gal behind the counter happily handed it over to me, Did she eve think of looking or calling? I think not. It did open up a topic for a lively discussion however. The facts that the passport was taped to the window and that the girl saved it and returned the book to me are perhaps as good as it gets.

• Like 1