Thai Girls Feel Threatened By Farang Girls?

LaraC

This thread has turned into a bitch fight!

He said she said

beauty is in the eye of the beholder

personally i vote thai women as the best but thats my view!

has to be i married one and she is the best thing to ever happen to me

we have a son together and are very happy!

so my days of being a kid in a lolly shop are over

bitch fight can now continue

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread has turned into a bitch fight!

He said she said

beauty is in the eye of the beholder

personally i vote thai women as the best but thats my view!

has to be i married one and she is the best thing to ever happen to me

we have a son together and are very happy!

so my days of being a kid in a lolly shop are over

bitch fight can now continue

its a pointless argument, there are good and bad, ugly and beautiful in both.

I have a thai wife but some people have wonderful farang wives.

As a women I am well placed to know that the battle between thai & western women exists only in the minds of some feeble western men. So take this response as you will, I don't see a need to pander to your ego as you have so little regard for women & judging by your comments about the western women you see looking scruffy & their manners you have your own issues to deal with, so maybe looking in your own mirror might be a good start.

+1. Can we just get back to business. I have seen this before where someone justs asks a simple question then it starts going down hill towards "let's take a swipe at Western women". We're going down this route. The ladies on this board are TV members too, so let's show them some respect.

I have witnessed something like this in the past.

My wife and I used to know a young attractive English lady who was living in Chiang Mai and worked as a teacher on a 2-year contract.

On occasions Angela would receive some unfriendly reactions from Thai women. This included, dagger stares, deliberately pushing into her at supermarkets and sometimes out in the street, and curt service in stores.

My daughter used to receive this sort of treatment when she attended University. Most were OK but some if they took a dislike to her would really go out of they’re way to show it, especially if they considered her as a newbie in town and would take advantage of her vulnerability.

But I suppose this is the ways of women. They can be really bitchy to each other sometimes. If us men do happen to have disagreements, than we usually have it out as a quick slanging match, get it off our chests and then later all is forgotten and can become the best of friends. But women have long memories and can bare grudges against people for the rest of they’re lives. On occasions when me and er indoors have an argument, she will bring up and remind of something that happened thousands of years ago, could be something I done or had said.

As long as I live, I will never fully understand the minds of women or they`re ways of thinking.

Yesterday I visited the Chinese New Years in the Warorot marke in Chiang Mai. It was packed with people. I made a mental note of the number of attractive Asian women I saw and it sure wasn't many. There also were lots of fat Asians. I did the same at the various bars along Loi Kroh road in the evening, and although I saw more attractive women there than at the Airport shopping mall, there still really weren't that many very attractive women. The females at the Mall that truely were lovely were mostly young shool girls.

You are looking in the wrong places!

Wororat Market ........ aging Thai housewives and grandmothers

Loy Kroh .......... more of the same plus loads of men wearing high heels and frocks.

Try taking a walk along Santhitham Road ............

I'm also wondering if your definition of attractive is the same as mine.

Under 40 years old and weighing less than 50Kg is my definition of attractive (Note: definition not gender specific).

Edited by TommoPhysicist
  • Like 1

We both live in Thailand.

Somtampet - its my boyfriend that brought it up, not me. So its not in my mind. But yes, the "looks" is my perspective, but ive had Thai friends laugh about it saying the girls dont like the pretty farang girls and to just ignore them. Which i do! People should be judged not just on looks alone. If a girl is so shallow that she wont be nice to me because she thinks im too much competition, its very sad, and wouldnt want to know them anyway.

kblaze - Im not worried about him straying. I dated Thai before and he dated a lot of Thai before. He had a Thai gf for two year then dated/slept around and lost interest. He says he didnt find enough substance..in his experience. Hes the one who persued me relentlessly. Anyway, personally feel good about myself, so not concerned or threatened. Girls like him, guys like me, but we like each other, so if either of us fk's up, it would be a real loss to us both. People with brains try not to mess with a good thing..lol.

Well, don't flatter yourself, or your boyfriend too much, about being more good looking than some other white skin people.

To Thais, we all look the same.

They DO NOT view, what we would view as a good looking guy in the west better looking than the average white skinned person. They do VERY SELDOM make any difference.

Yesterday I visited the Chinese New Years in the Warorot marke in Chiang Mai. It was packed with people. I made a mental note of the number of attractive Asian women I saw and it sure wasn't many. There also were lots of fat Asians. I did the same at the various bars along Loi Kroh road in the evening, and although I saw more attractive women there than at the Airport shopping mall, there still really weren't that many very attractive women. The females at the Mall that truely were lovely were mostly young shool girls.

You are looking in the wrong places!

Wororat Market ........ aging Thai housewives and grandmothers

Loy Kroh .......... more of the same plus loads of men wearing high heels and frocks.

Try taking a walk along Santhitham Road ............

I'm also wondering if your definition of attractive is the same as mine.

Under 40 years old and weighing less than 50Kg is my definition of attractive (Note: definition not gender specific).

Now in my late 50s and rapidly approaching the big 60, these days I`m not so fussy, beggars can`t be choosers.

One glass of shandy and I`m anybodies.

• Like 1

Somtampet - its my boyfriend that brought it up, not me. So its not in my mind. But yes, the "looks" is my perspective, but ive had Thai friends laugh about it saying the girls dont like the pretty farang girls and to just ignore them. Which i do! People should be judged not just on looks alone. If a girl is so shallow that she wont be nice to me because she thinks im too much competition, its very sad, and wouldnt want to know them anyway.

kblaze - Im not worried about him straying. I dated Thai before and he dated a lot of Thai before. He had a Thai gf for two year then dated/slept around and lost interest. He says he didnt find enough substance..in his experience. Hes the one who persued me relentlessly. Anyway, personally feel good about myself, so not concerned or threatened. Girls like him, guys like me, but we like each other, so if either of us fk's up, it would be a real loss to us both. People with brains try not to mess with a good thing..lol.

Well, don't flatter yourself, or your boyfriend too much, about being more good looking than some other white skin people.

They DO NOT view, what we would view as a good looking guy in the west better looking than the average white skinned person. They do VERY SELDOM make any difference.

You're joking ?

• Like 1

You're joking ?

No. The first few years I lived here, I was very surprised what the Thai girl would sometimes go for, and I began to look for certain patterns in what kind of looks the thais would prefer. After a while, after seeing NO pattern (not talking about the money aspect here), I realize they don't usually have a specific taste. A white skinned person is just that, a white skinned person.

As long as you are not too dark, or too fat, or too old, we ALL LOOK THE SAME to most Thais.

I once asked my wife why she went on and on and on about Brendon Fraser when she had all of ME sitting right next to her. She laughed loudly and told me to get real.

in my view an awfull lot of farang woman are very threatened by thai woman, ive seen it loads of times. i had a farang gf before and left her in uk to go on holiday to thailand , i told thai girls that i had a gf in uk and there was never any problem pulling them . cant see why a thai girl would back off anyway, if farang girl is not in sight then its game on, as they say ...its all about the money wink.png

I once asked my wife why she went on and on and on about Brendon Fraser when she had all of ME sitting right next to her. She laughed loudly and told me to get real.

I said most Thais...

To most, we are just farang, farang and farang, all the same.

Edited by forumuser10

You're joking ?

No. The first few years I lived here, I was very surprised what the Thai girl would sometimes go for, and I began to look for certain patterns in what kind of looks the thais would prefer. After a while, after seeing NO pattern (not talking about the money aspect here), I realize they don't usually have a specific taste. A white skinned person is just that, a white skinned person.

As long as you are not too dark, or too fat, or too old, we ALL LOOK THE SAME to most Thais.

could it possibly be that different girls have different tastes and some go for personality, charm and/or a good heart?

I mean a random selection of girls liking random types of men = all white men look alike?!?

• Like 1

You're joking ?

Celebrity gossip magazines and websites here feature the beautiful people for a reason - farang and Thais. It's all shallowness about looks and sitting with Thai women somewhere with farangs in the same place they are always judging them pointing out the good looking guy if there is one.

Did those Thai girls you talked to happen to be bar girls? You see, that's the problem. There is a gulf of a different between a Thai Girl and a Thai Bar Girl. I believe that very few Farangs have had real meaningful relationships with Thai Girls that are NOT Bar girls. Please be more specific about the Thai Girls you are referring to - so as not to cause misunderstanding.

in my view an awfull lot of farang woman are very threatened by thai woman, ive seen it loads of times. i had a farang gf before and left her in uk to go on holiday to thailand , i told thai girls that i had a gf in uk and there was never any problem pulling them . cant see why a thai girl would back off anyway, if farang girl is not in sight then its game on, as they say ...its all about the money wink.png

I believe that very few Farangs have had real meaningful relationships with Thai Girls that are NOT Bar girls. Please be more specific about the Thai Girls you are referring to - so as not to cause misunderstanding.

Does that then mean you believe that most Farangs have real meaningful relationships with Thai Bar girls?

That just doesn't seem right wub.pngtongue.png

i get a lot of up/down stares from the women..it doesnt feel friendly, even when i give a smile, i get a sucking lemon look in return or a smile that looks painted. Outside in general, i get pleasant interactions. But the "pretty" girls often give dagger treatment.

I find it sad that many girls here would have no problems with attempting to steal another womans man, and that they judge each other too much on looks alone.

You're just starting to understand the true mindset of the Thai, not that enjoyable experience is it?

Lol, how do I know you spend your time in bars. Correct, to bargirls looks matter very little. However, regular Thais can easily tell if a farang is good looking or not and if you're actually just a bit above the average, they'll likely think you to be very attractive because of the added exotic factor. A good looking farang male/female will easily gain 1 or 2 points from this alone. Exactly as how many farang men when they first get here think that average looking Isaan women are very attractive.

• Like 2

Lol, how do I know you spend your time in bars. Correct, to bargirls looks matter very little. However, regular Thais can easily tell if a farang is good looking or not and if you're actually just a bit above the average, they'll likely think you to be very attractive because of the added exotic factor. A good looking farang male/female will easily gain 1 or 2 points from this alone. Exactly as how many farang men when they first get here think that average looking Isaan women are very attractive.

"... gain 1 or 2 points..." What on earth are we talking about here? What are these points for? Do they have any cash value? Are they inflation indexed?

Now that we have been admonished for bashing those terrible, scary, white feminists 'in the west', we have turned our myopia inwards to trash the Isaan Princess and those that prefer them. My, how utterly, utterly predictable.

"... gain 1 or 2 points..." What on earth are we talking about here? What are these points for? Do they have any cash value? Are they inflation indexed?

Now that we have been admonished for bashing those terrible, scary, white feminists 'in the west', we have turned our myopia inwards to trash the Isaan Princess and those that prefer them. My, how utterly, utterly predictable.

isaan cops it everytime.

There are wonderful people from the east and west.

as for Isaan i know some truly great people, beautiful inside and out.

keep telling yourself that mate, just make sure you don't lose your wallet

so if i go stand next to some fat,ugly hairy wrinklrd up old man, will my wife be able to tell us apart.

Its a good thing I wear bright clothes or she may have lost me today returning from the shopping mall bathroom in sydney, all those westerners she would never have recocnised me.

• Like 2

How did you read anything negative against Isaan girls from my post? It's just a fact that most Thai women that foreigners meet on their first visits are from Isaan and many of them are quite average looking if you were to ask a Thai.

How did you read anything negative against Isaan girls from my post? It's just a fact that most Thai women that foreigners meet on their first visits are from Isaan and many of them are quite average looking if you were to ask a Thai.

Sorry, but your faux Thai-ness is not only showing, it's sticking right out.