Broken Hearted Man..need Your Advice Experience On Thai Girls

kaleyho

What has happened to the quality of trolling on this forum? I am so disappointed.

It's a cyclical thing. Sometimes, trolls can be rather imaginative and daring. Other times, they're rather plain and devoid of creativity. Perhaps the OP can break the troll-code and return to bring some color to this otherwise dreary and lackluster thread.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

From the sound of it,she has done you a big favour,by being honest with you,and saving you a lot of unhappiness in the future.

From your post,you didnt seem to be suited in the first place.

Welcome the chance to get out of the relationship she gave you, and move on,unless you are strong enough,and don't mind bringing up another mans Baby??? If true!

Edited by MAJIC
  • Like 1

Are you serious !!!!

Another one for the book ,it's an old but always worth a read 'Private dancer'

As already mentioned you probably met the real boyfriend at your so called wedding and now there trying to make you look after the baby ,

Why o why do people do this time after time after time ..

Get out and good luck ..

Sent from my iPad using ThaiVisa app

Yes excellent read Private dancer , read the book please. You hit the nail on the head you are so correct in what u are saying.

Do your self a favor and hire a Private Investagator tell them what you want done and I am sure they can help u to see this girl is using you and more than likely has the boyfriend telling her what to do. U will get over it in time so please use your brain not your heart because it will hurt even more later. I my self would have dumped her and filed for divorce. Can you tel us area in Thailand please , North South

Do not hire a private investigator, they will just ask money from "wife" to write a report in her favour. You have had an unfortunate experience, learn from it & move along.

OP: By Thai wedding I assume you mean married & not registered with the Amphur, so no need for a legalised divorce process.

yes, not registered...but paid dowry...stupid me!

Yes very stupid you!!!

So in fact you are not married and you paid Sin Sot you go from dumb to dumberclap2.gif

Did her "brother" tell you the village marriage was legal?

I'll give another vote for Private Dancer.

Troll? I'll sit on the fence - BUT.

There are a number of publications available that should be labelled "Compulsory Reading" and placed into the seat pockets of all flights into Thailand.

There are a number of publications available that should be labelled "Compulsory Reading" and placed into the seat pockets of all flights into Thailand.

wondering how this is related to my post :-)

wondering how this is related to my post :-)

Hmmm. Not sure if you're being intentionally naive or what. Books like Private Dancer gives an interesting perspective from all sides, including the Thai girl. In other words, what you think (e.g., that she loves you) may not be what's really going on.

Also not sure why you originally posted this in the Ladies in Thailand forum. That forum is for women, not about women. And surely you know that very few Thai women hang out on TV. And probably zero young and attractive ones. It's like you're trying to garner sympathy by portraying yourself as this innocent, well-meaning victim. Considering the demographics on this forum (majority older farang males), you're going to be laughed out of the room every time. Which it seems is what's happening.

Thank you all for your responses. I have learned a lesson and I will use my brain and try to control emotions rather then emotions control me.,,it is rough to be be broken hearted twice in life!

Here some advice:

She loves your money and you love the fact that you have a young pretty beau in tow to make you feel like you've still 'got it'

Man up act your age!!!!

Where did you meet this love of your life anyway???

If it was in a bar or a a dating website, stick by the rules in future, that rule is RENT dont BUY!

100% troll. I refuse to believe that there are men out there as stupid as the OP.

The OP may well be a troll, however I can assure you these types not only live and walk amongst us, some of them worked with us.

Its not much fun watching a grown man go into melt down right in front of your eyes, his work colleagues told him, heck even the Thias told him, but he was adamant his girl was different.

Used to sit and stare out into space, spend all day on the phone trying to contact her, in the end turned to drink, well you can guess the rest, sacked.

Last I heard he was back in the States suffering some sort of Thai PTSD, some guys just cant handle this place.

Come on - you old cynics ate it up with a spoon and came back gagging for more. You know you love it, bitches. wink.png

You hit the nail with the Hammer. Mr. Mr. Worldwide.wink.png

If you even are considering a girl could be a danger to you, think again,.. about what you are doing..

Edited by Dancealot

hi folks...thanks for all the comments.. Two weeks later, I feel much better and I did learn a lesson. BTW, the girl was not a bar girl as I went and saw her at her work place for a week. I think, my problem was that, I could not care her and give attention from far. I did learn a lesson though.

Also, most of you are Americans and English on this forum. I am an Asian American who was born in Asia, so I am not too strong emotionally...but I am learning!

Cheers!

It would be bad enough if she had just cheated on you but she got pregnant and now she wants you to pay for her baby!

You might love her but it seems your love is not reciprocated.

You probably met her boyfriend when you met her family, he would have been introduced as a brother or a cousinwhistling.gif

The "Brother" story is all too common. My advise, forget her. You will Never be able to trust her and every time you look at the Thai kid, you will be reminded of what happened. Although you think she is special, there are thousands of equally special Thai ladies that won't do to you what she did. You don't need this problem in your life. Good luck.
  • Like 1

Thank you all for your responses. I have learned a lesson and I will use my brain and try to control emotions rather then emotions control me.,,it is rough to be be broken hearted twice in life!

Here some advice:

She loves your money and you love the fact that you have a young pretty beau in tow to make you feel like you've still 'got it'

Man up act your age!!!!

Where did you meet this love of your life anyway???

If it was in a bar or a a dating website, stick by the rules in future, that rule is RENT dont BUY!

Bar girls are like motor bikes, you rent them, then you ride them.

To Kaleho

Stop all money. Stop all contact. Change your phone number if necessary. This relationship is already toxic just by her actions. The hurt will mend itself in time.

If you choose to continue this relationship it will be an emotional and financial death by a thousand cuts. Alternatively just gas yourself now to save time.

Every poster has advised you to move on, man up, and get away from this trollop - this is all good advice from experienced ex pats /falang who are married to Thais, were married to Thais or have sufficient exposure to the thai GF scenario to know whats what.

SO TAKE THEIR ADVICE. NOW. IMMEDIATELY. WITHOUT FURTHER ANGST OR DELAY.

• Like 2

To Kaleho

Stop all money. Stop all contact. Change your phone number if necessary. This relationship is already toxic just by her actions. The hurt will mend itself in time.

If you choose to continue this relationship it will be an emotional and financial death by a thousand cuts. Alternatively just gas yourself now to save time.

Every poster has advised you to move on, man up, and get away from this trollop - this is all good advice from experienced ex pats /falang who are married to Thais, were married to Thais or have sufficient exposure to the thai GF scenario to know whats what.

Thank you for your advice. Yes, I am moving forward. Once a TRUST is broken, it is difficult to repair. The fact that she wants to keep the baby means she did not really love me.

To Kaleho

Thank you for your advice. Yes, I am moving forward. Once a TRUST is broken, it is difficult to repair. The fact that she wants to keep the baby means she did not really love me.

No the fact she wants to keep the baby shows she is a mother. Getting pregnant to another guy means she never loved you, just your money.

• Like 1