Nigerians And Soi 3

diddums

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Every farang bar owner is a pimp. All of a sudden we're demonizing pimps? Oh, yeah...these are black pimps. Dirty black Nigerian pimps.

It would be interesting, to say the least, to see a Farang bar owner try to keep a girl in the bar against her will, and I dont even want to think about the consequences for a Farang bar owner who tried to slap a girl around to 'keep her in line'. As for the most despicable pimp tactic of all - fostering drug addiction to keep girls on the game - how many bar owners want yaba addicts on the payroll ?

Your argument is particularly spurious atm, given the fierce competition for staff in bars and restaurants.

You mean those nasty black bastards are running women against their will? I'd love to know how you reached that conclusion, much less the beating and forced drug addiction ones.

In your best Leathal Weapon II dodgy Afrkaans accent "well bicause you're blick"

I've struck up conversations with these "Nigerian drug dealers and pimps" a few times at the lunch counter at Foodland.

Turns out not a single one of them was from Nigeria. They were from Mali, Senegal, and Ghana.

Are you sure you guys can tell who is Nigerian and who is not? Or are all Africans "Nigerian" to you?

Also, each claimed to be here buying clothing at Bobae and Pratunam to take back home to sell -- and spoke about details of their business that led me to believe they were telling the truth.

Seems that there is more than a little racism at play here when all the dark denizens are classified as Nigerian pimps, drug dealers, and con artists.

Like this?

http://nigeriavillagesquare.com/articles/guest-articles/why-are-nigerians-in-thailand-the-positive-outlook.html

Edited by KuhnPaen

I've walked all round that Nana area many times and I've never had any negative encounters with any of these Africans or ladyboys. And I've never been offered drugs or even seen someone that looked to be dealing. I ignore them. They ignore me. Except for the odd tub of ice water at songkran of course, but that's different.

If Thai women *do* have pimps, it's their dropkick Thai boyfriends. Another stereotype, but I have personal experience of the rapid deterioration that accompanies yaba addiction - not least of which is the speed with which friends and family desert the addicts. Makes me want to drag my White Knight outfit out of the closet (!) and ride into Pattaya with my shining lance held aloft .... ;)

If Thai women *do* have pimps, it's their dropkick Thai boyfriends. Another stereotype, but I have personal experience of the rapid deterioration that accompanies yaba addiction - not least of which is the speed with which friends and family desert the addicts. Makes me want to drag my White Knight outfit out of the closet (!) and ride into Pattaya with my shining lance held aloft .... wink.png

A girl I know from NEP (G-Spot to be exact) ended up inside because her husband pressured her to sell yaba.

You mean those nasty black bastards are running women against their will? I'd love to know how you reached that conclusion, much less the beating and forced drug addiction ones.

I'd love to see how you could disprove it, unless you're a 'Newly Minted Nigerian' nowadays.

It's not up to me to disprove it...I didn't make the allegation. Waiting for some insight from the man who did make the allegation.

I just saw a whole family of Africans -- baby to granny -- dining in Soi 3. I wonder which one will offer me a better deal on ten grams of coke: granny, papa, or junior?

Don't you know they hide the drugs in the baby's nappy? THEY ALL DO THAT.

Is this the origin of the description "really good shit, man" , I wonder ? rolleyes.gif

• Like 1

I'd love to see how you could disprove it, unless you're a 'Newly Minted Nigerian' nowadays.

It's not up to me to disprove it...I didn't make the allegation. Waiting for some insight from the man who did make the allegation.

Did you, or did you not, state in an earlier post that you had spoken to some random Africans in Foodland who'd told you that they are in the "Rag Trade", and not pimping whores and dealing; therefore, as you know more about Thailand and what happens here than anyone else in the world, ever, everyone else who can see the bleedin' obvious is wrong?

Edited by HeavyDrinker

Did you, or did you not, state in an earlier post that you had spoken to some random Africans in Foodland who'd told you that they are in the "Rag Trade", and not pimping whores and dealing; therefore, as you know more about Thailand and what happens here than anyone else in the world, ever, everyone else who can see the bleedin' obvious is wrong?

Yes. I shared some experience and knowledge to show that not all Africans are pimps/conmen/drug dealers.

The guy who said that the black pimps are different from the white pimps because they force their girls to turn tricks against their will, beat them, and get them addicted to drugs provided in support of his wild allegation exactly...nothing.

You 'shared' details of a random conversation you had with an African over a plate of 40 baht slop at Foodland.

Hardly solid 'evidence' yet you seem to rely very heavily on this. I'm sure Jack the Ripper told his pals he was 'just a surgeon'....

More than the guy shared about the beatings, and forced slavery and drug addiction. But you seem to believe his allegations...

I have been offered drugs in that area.

I have been attacked with a knife in that area.

I have been offered children in another area.

I have been offered millions of dollars in return for some help in that area.

I have had 3 mobiles stolen in that area.

I've paid too much for noodles in that area.

You must look like a real sucker.

• Like 2

You 'shared' details of a random conversation you had with an African over a plate of 40 baht slop at Foodland.

Hardly solid 'evidence' yet you seem to rely very heavily on this. I'm sure Jack the Ripper told his pals he was 'just a surgeon'....

More than the guy shared about the beatings, and forced slavery and drug addiction. But you seem to believe his allegations...

Because all villains share the sordid details of their trade over a bowl of 40 baht slop at Took Lae Dee.

You must look like a real sucker.

If you say so NMT.....but in fact, I have never had noodles in that area.

Because all villains share the sordid details of their trade over a bowl of 40 baht slop at Took Lae Dee.

Usually to a drunk that is willing to listen.

Not speaking from experience.

I think your user name says it all. Have a nice day.

I think your user name says it all. Have a nice day.

Marvellous! and I shall thank you very much.

How predictable the pc comments.

'How do you know that african gentleman is selling drugs?'.

Uhm, because that's what black gentlemen like him do in every corner of the earth from Roppongi to Oslo.

Keep living in your little bubble.

So all Africans sell drugs, right?
No, some are too busy sending e-mails.
  • Like 2

NMT, I have to really scrape my memory banks to think of the last time I ran into a forumer who is as willing to argue the toss as you are - in it's own way, it's a badge of honor, but it doesnt make re-visiting this thread much fun sad.png

You've only been a member for a month...are your memory banks really that rusty?

...and attending Thai-Nigerian Chamber of Commerce meetings.

Yes kind of figured you were close to the Nigerian Embassy in BKK. Does it offend you more to see what other people feel about the situation on SOI 3 or to go down there at night and see it for yourself?

...and attending Thai-Nigerian Chamber of Commerce meetings.

Yes kind of figured you were close to the Nigerian Embassy in BKK. Does it offend you more to see what other people feel about the situation on SOI 3 or to go down there at night and see it for yourself?

Neither offends me. I go to Soi 3 to eat all the time.

It's racism that offends me. Like assuming all Africans are from Nigeria, that all the Africans in Soi 3 are here for nefarious reasons, and that a black pimp is somehow more despicable than a white one.

• Like 1